Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Long Mile.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

Poké : 1010

The Long Mile. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:16 am

First topic message reminder :

"Why did we have to pick a spot all the way out here? Why not the forest or something?" Michael complained as he walked along the in the sand. "I guess this is better for training right? Make the team seem stronger and even cooler then we need to be?" Michael joked as he scanned the vast sea of sand. Michael kept looking for a cavern hidden away by the sandstorms. A warm, dry breeze blew sand around where he was standing. "I can't see the cave." Michael said looking over to Shaman.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Michael kept a steady face and took one card from the middle row. "Just keep playing Shaman, I'll beat you eventually." Michael spoke easily.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:19 am

" Alright fair enough." Shaman replied as he swiped the rest of the row he took from previously leaving two rows of 3. Well I just won again! he thought cheerfully to himself.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:50 pm

Michael Shifted a little and noticed something growing brighter. He glanced through the corner of his eye and noticed some of the cards started burning. Michael jumped to his feet and shouted, "Oh crap the cards!" Michael tried to kick sand onto the cards, but all the he kicked were lose pebbles from the sand stone.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:57 pm

" MICHEAL YOU SON OF A WHORE!" Shaman shouted jumping up he clutched his cape tight to his back and skittered back. " WHY DO U KEEP MESSING WITH MY THINGS TODAY!" He continued harping on Micheal. Well this is just great cause I'm sure my wonderful water moves can put out this fire. He thought as he made a sour face.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:04 am

"Hey it's not my fault you put flammable card near me fire!" Michael shouted back. The cards were turning into a fine pile of ash as Michael and Shaman bickered amongst themselves. "I guess we'll have to play a new game, preferably one that isn't easy to set on fire." Michael said as he looked away from the smoldering cards.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 5:22 am

Shaman continued his death glare. " Alright fine!" He snapped and rummaged in his cape again. " You ever hear of a ball game called 'horse' whatever a 'horse' is." Shaman asked as he got a box out that when he pulled out made rattling noises. He kicked away the ash and it blew but only slightly since there was no breeze in the cavern.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:11 pm

"Horse?" Michael asked skeptically. Michael watched Shaman fiddle around with some poles and a hoop like fixture with a net. "I guess I'll play, it seems rather interesting." Michael smirked. Michael looked around to make sure no Pokémon would sneak up on them like before.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Shaman constructed the frame it wasn't very tall maybe three or so feet and hung the net onto the hoop. " There we go, okay now here's the rules you have to make the shot into the basket it doesn't matter how but however you do it I have to do the same every time you miss you get one letter when you get all the letters in horse you lose." Shaman explained and brought out an orange ball with black stripes passing it to Micheal.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:28 am

Michael caught the ball and dribbled it a bit. He threw it at the hoop, hitting the rim and sending it over his head. "Ok I've got it now." Michael joked as he turned round to grab the ball. "Lets just hope nothing screws up this game." Michael smirked passing the Ball back to Shaman.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 4:59 am

" Yeah we can only hope." Shaman sighed as he caught the ball. " Alright gonna start with a nice easy one." Shaman said calling out his shot he lined himself straight on with the basket only a litttle ways away. " Nice easy right handed hook shot." He said making it off the back board.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:11 am

Michael grabbed the ball and went to where Shaman shot it. He mimicked his form, but the ball sadly rolled off the rim and plopped onto the ground. "So that's an 'H' for me." Michael admitted as he watched Shaman carefully.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:15 am

the ball rolled slightly Shaman rushed over to pick it up. " Yeah that's an H and now here's the O!" He said as he shot a formless shot propelling he ball with one arm. It sadly air balled and hit the fame making it twitch and fidget. " and by here I mean next shot."
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:28 am

Michael rolled his eyes and picked up the ball. He smirked and a red and black aura flitted around him. He closed his eyes for a second and took a deep breath. He shot his eyes open and the aura was more intense. Michael bolted forward, jumped off the side of a rock and dunked the ball. He did a roll when he hit the ground. "So 'H' right?" Michael smirked and breathed heavier then before.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:34 am

" Hey hey hey now I have a chance! " Shaman replied even thought in all honesty he really didn't. " So you used that rock." Shaman said to himself as he looked to the rock ripping the ball from the ground." Well here goes nothing!" He dashed to the rock and was about to flip off it when hie knee raised too high and he knocked the ball away from his hands screwing up the trick. He cussed and saved himself with a hand stand and back flip. " yeah that's H." he confirmed.
Back to top Go down
thekyle96

thekyle96

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 5:42 am

Michael caught the ball and smirked. He looked at the hoop and then around the environment. Michael walked behind the hoop and looked at a stalagmite hanging near the hoop. "If I get this you take two letters." Michael sneered, clearly getting to far ahead of himself. He shot the ball at the stalagmite. The ball hit the stalagmite with a loud thud, then the ball dropped like a brick. "Uh... well, forget the two letter thing." Michael scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Long Mile.   The Long Mile. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Long Mile.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next