Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Here we go again on our own.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:19 am

First topic message reminder :

Quote :
Spoiler:

Azeral looked back once more before walking into the ruins, it was a large area and Azeral was a tad bit afraid still considering what had just happened, she managed to calm herself down and kept walking into the ruin. "Well come on, let's finish this up and get our new badge." Azeral said with a smile while walking into the dungeon, the best way was to keep spirits up, can't have either on of them wavering.

Azeral took out a sitrus berry and ate it, after that entire thing she needed something good to eat, she wanted it badly.

(19)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:26 am

[quote="coaster3000"]

Joey 24

Items
(1) Apple
(2) Blowback Orb
(1) Stun Seed

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
(1) Zubat
(1) Zubat Golbat
(1) Mawile
Joey finally started to to get his senses back as he saw the zubat get smacked down by something. His vision focusing in, he saw a Mawile had jumped in and smacked the Zubat out of the air with its second mouth.

Joey looked towards the flying poison type. For some odd reason, he felt hate towards the pokemon. Why, he couldn't figure it out. Shaking his head, he threw them thoughts away. He began to charge up as he prepared to strike the flying type as it comes rushing back towards the group.

"OUTSS OF WAY!" A high pitched hissing voice shouted. Joey quickly turned towards the direction of it. A second Zubat had been flying at top speed towards the second zubat. Joey noticed it had some nasty injuries on it. It had moved through the air swiftly, colliding directly into the zubat they were currently engaged with. It bit down on the other's wing as hard as it could. Not letting go at all.

However, at some point the zubat they had been battling started to glow. It's body shifting shape. It had evolved! The zubat hissed as the now newly evolved golbat stared straight into its eyes. The same glowing hate within the golbats eyes remained.

The pokemon quickly rushed forward and slammed straight into a nearby wall, causing the zubat to fall to the ground.

Coaster carried out 1 launched of one Mission Dice :
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:37 am

Azeral and the Mawile both looked at the Pokemon shocked, Azeral got into a fighting stance ready to face this Pokemon, the Mawile looked at Azeral then pointed up, Azeral looked up and saw nothing but slightly assumed she knew what the Pokemon wanted. "You sure?" Azeral asked as the Mawile nodded. Azeral grabbed the Pokemons hand and teleported above the Golbat.

While she did this the Mawile's head glowed with a slightly white energy, as the Pokemon was lifted into the air it tried to drop down ontop of the Golbat, it was trying to slam it down so it couldn't fly anymore.

While the Mawile did this Azeral tried to aim for the Pokemon again wanting to use confusion, Azeral wanted to confuse the Pokemon so she tried to attack it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:53 pm

Joey 24

Items
(1) Apple
(2) Blowback Orb
(1) Stun Seed

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
(1) Zubat
(1) Zubat Golbat
(1) Mawile
Joey looked at the pokemon, slightly fearful of its new form. Not good.... he thought as he started rushing towards it. He noticed Azeral and the Mawile had some sort of plan as they had vanished and appeared above the pokemon. The mawile starting coming down with its head glowing. It was going to slam into the pokemon. Joey quickly got the idea to reduce his power enough to paralyze the pokemon.

As the Mawile came down, Joey fired the bolt of energy and cut it off before the Mawile struck it. Hit bolt landing a direct hit. It should cause the pokemon to fall down and be paralyzed right?

Azeral's attack to confuse it did head straight for the pokemon too it seemed. The result... Not too sure if it worked or not. For some odd reason, these pokemon are ignoring all sorts of logic in this weird "Rage Mode" they are in...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:03 pm

Both the bolt and confusion attack did hit the Golbat, and due to the hits it was unable to avoid the Mawile slamming down on it forcing it into the ground, The Mawile jumped back and stepped wearily backwards from the opponent, it seemed it knew about the weird Rage these Pokemon had going on.

As if just disregarding all the pain it's in it flew back up into the air, there were several wounds on it's body so fighting would be the most idiotic thing to do but there it was, flying, Az swore under her breath and got into her fighting stance.

"Joey, i think what's happening is the Pokemon's mind won't let it stop fighting, unless we actual faint it despite the wounds it'll keep getting up." Azeral said wondering what could make it do that.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:14 pm

Joey 24

Items
(1) Apple
(2) Blowback Orb
(1) Stun Seed

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
(1) Zubat
(1) Zubat Golbat
(1) Mawile
Joey glanced towards Azeral as she made the comment. That's.... horrible! he thought to himself. Looking back at the golbat, the pokemon started charging towards him. Joey let out a minor squeak as he quickly jumped out of the way. The pokemon soon coming back around. He built up a charge and continued to dodge the pokemon. Sparks soon flying off his cheeks once more, he fired the bolt with as much power as he can give without draining himself completely.

It had struck the Pokemon dead on. The pokemon fell to the ground once more. Joey then reluctantly fired off another shock towards it to make sure that it stayed down. It was the worst feeling for him. Striking something that is already down.

It made him feel a little sick. Was the pokemon still conscious?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:17 pm

Azeral looked at the Pokemon, sure enough finally it stayed down this time. "Wow, What could of happened to cause this?" Azeral questioned out loud, the Mawile that had helped shrugged then turned to leave. "Thanks for helping." Azeral called out but the Mawile shook its head, it was just defending its home, not helping Az.

"Come on Joey we should try to find what we came here for and get out." Azeral said looking around for the item, she had no idea where it could be and if there were these Pokemon everywhere, they were in danger.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Joey 25

Items
(2) Blowback Orb
(1) Stun Seed

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
Joey stood there for a moment, looking at the downed pokemon. "I didn't... I didn't kill it did I?" Joey stated as he seemed to look like he was on the urge of breaking out in tears. He had completely missed the comment about trying to find the item they were there for. It seemed that despite being in danger due to that pokemon. He didn't feel it was right to have to do such a thing, to make it stop attacking.

Why wouldn't it just stop attacking... It was already hurt. he thought to himself painfully. Despite every attempt at trying to convince himself that he needed to do what he did... He couldn't shake the feeling away at all. After a moment or two he started to realize that they needed get out of there... They needed to get that item and leave. He looked away for a moment, trying to get the image out of his head. He then spotted an apple on the floor nearby.

Thinking for a moment, he decided on his actions. He ran over to the apple and picked it up. After looking at it for a moment, he ran towards the golbat and left it next to the pokemon. "Le-lets get out of here..." he broke out. As he started heading deeper into the ruins.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:01 pm

Azeral looked at Joey and shook her head. "No, while he is fainted i can feel the rage in his mind, He's just knocked out right now." Azeral said looking at the Pokemon. "We dd what we had to do, we had no choice in the matter." Azeral said staring at the downed Pokemon, she gave a small sigh and saw Joey rush ahead of her again.

"Joey, Don't go off on your own, we need to stick together i don't think either one of us can handle these Pokemon on our own." Azeral said walking deeper into the ruins, find the item get back to Shi go home and report this to the guild, that was her mindset right now.

And to protect Joey, since he seemed to have a weaker mind then Az she'd have to talk him down whenever something bad happened.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Joey 25

Items
(2) Blowback Orb
(1) Stun Seed

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
Joey seemed to feel a bit relieved to hear the pokemon was just knocked out.
----
He froze when Azeral called out to him to not go ahead without her. He didn't realize that she had not followed and remained there until she caught up. He really wanted to get out of this place before something like this happened again. He didn't like attacking a downed pokemon. However, the relief Azeral gave him when she said that it was still alive. It was enough to push forward. As Azeral caught up, Joey began walking along the pathway once more. Making sure to stay by Azeral's side at all times. He sighed once he spotted a seed on the ground. I hate seeds... But I keep being told they can be useful... he thought to himself. His emotions showing a slight hint of annoyance as he picked up the seed to put it in his bag. "I hate seeds..." he mumbled as he put the seed in his bag. He took this moment to look around for a moment to see if the item they were looking for was in the same room.

He then spotted something on a pedestal just across in the next room. "Hey Azeral. Is that it?" he said as he pointed towards the item in the next room. It was still a bit far to see if it was exactly what they were looking for though. However it did have a nice shine to it, despite the dust it has accumulated.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:17 pm

Azeral looked ahead ignoring the fact that Joey hated seeds, it was funny considering a seed she had on hand had just saved her life from being in a pit forever. "Seeds are useful though." Azeral said with a smile as she looked at the place Joey was pointing out. "It's worth a look." Azeral said and started walking towards the item in question, she slightly hoped this was the item they were looking for.

When she walked in she looked around the room, there was no real exits besides the one they had just gone through, it made her feel slightly unnerved about the whole thing. "What's the item Joey?" Azeral asked to busy looking at the room.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:30 pm

Joey 25

Items
(2) Blowback Orb

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
Joey looked at the item on the pedestal for a moment. It looked exactly like the item they were looking for. However, Joey noticed the odd arrangement of the room himself. The single exit to the room. It wasn't a good sign. "I think it is the necklace we are looking for... b-" Joey started but then.

"Soo, you want to steal me shinies... I ain't lettin you take em... Ther me shinies!" a voice echoed throughout the room. Joey looked around in a circle and noticed the doorway had a stone move from below as it glowed a odd shade of blue. Whatever sealed them in that room, had closed it psychically... Perhaps defeating it would allow the rock to fall once more to open the doorway.

"Nobody... ain't nobody takin me shinies... Ain't no one leavin dis room..." the voiced echoed once more. "Who are you!" Joey shouted as he looked around in circles. "Me name be shivers... You be trespassing..." the voice resounded from the center of the room. A ghost type pokemon slowly arose from the floor in between the two and the necklace. The pokemon didn't quite seem to make up its mind on attacking them just yet though. Joey decided to wait and see what it would do first.

Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:40 pm

Azeral was staring at the door while Joey said something about the necklace. "Ok, this is a trap isn't it, something is gonna close that door." Azeral said not surprised about the voice she heard, after it said its piece the door then glowed and closed. "Of course, first the sky, then the Blastiose now this." Azeral said as she face palmed. "The world just doesn't want us to get the next rank."

Azeral looked at the Duskull with the same look her mother would give people who pissed her oof. "I'm sorry but I'm in a slightly bad mood, that necklace belongs to someone who wants it back badly, and Me and Joey have gone through hell to try and get it, so if you could be so kind as to hand it over, Please." Azeral said her voice sounding annoyed, she was growing more and more tired of this random BS that impeded the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:48 pm

Joey 25

Items
(2) Blowback Orb

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
Joey looked towards Azeral as she started speaking towards the ghost type. Joey could tell Azeral was annoyed by multiple factors... Her voice however made it pretty clear. "Why would I hand over what is rightfully mine." it responded. It was pretty clear that the ghost type believed that he had found it, and it didn't belong to anyone. "Is there anything that change your mind about it?" Joey asked the pokemon, hoping to avoid any further conflicts. It was highly likely they would end up fighting another one of those brain washed monsters again... Best to save their energy.

"mmm.. Perhaps a 'trade'" the pokemon stated as it continued to look at them with unmoving eyes. The word trade, seemed to get Joey an idea... He looked in his bag for a moment and sighed... He didn't have anything that looked as interesting as the necklace... From what he could tell... The ghost type liked shiny objects.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 8:57 pm

Azeral let out an annoyed sigh and looked in her bag, all she had was her cloak and some berries in her bag, nothing shiny on hand at all. "We don't have anything shiny." Azeral said looking at the item, she couldn't think of a way to get it without using Teleport, she didn't know about this place she she might end up teleporting somewhere stupid, plus the most she'd be able to manage would be a random teleport, that always ended bad.

Azeral looked at Joey. "You got anything?" She asked having nothing on hand right now, she was stumped on how to get the necklace without a fight, plus she didn't know if she could move the door after they beat the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:10 pm

Joey 25

Items
(2) Blowback Orb

Other

Pokemon
(1) Duskull
Joey looked at Azeral with a look of defeat. He shook his head no and looked at the ghost type. "Hmm... Tis a shame... No offer? No Shiny...." he said as he floated around the necklace. It seemed to be amused that they had no offer. Yet, in some way it actually seemed to feel a bit of remorse over the issue. "Fine... I battle thee for it." he stated as he got back in his original spot. "If one can't continue, then thee duel be over. One on one..." the ghost type stated as it looked towards the psychic type.

"You be thee first to go." he stated as he lowered to the ground. Joey looked at Azeral with a look of question. Should they do it? They don't know if the stone will lower itself back into the ground... It was worth a shot right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here we go again on our own.   Here we go again on our own. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Here we go again on our own.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Just Outside Grassveil's Boundaries :: Shadowhue Forest :: Monochrome Falls :: Monochrome Ruins-
Jump to: