Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pika vs Ding Randomised Battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

Pika vs Ding Randomised Battle Empty
PostSubject: Pika vs Ding Randomised Battle   Pika vs Ding Randomised Battle EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:32 am

Quote :
Rules;
1. Must use the first Pokemon to come up on the randomiser
2. Can use the whole level up movepool of that Pokemon, plus 1 egg/tm/tutor move
3. One ability, normal or dream world can be chosen
4. No legendaries
5. No godmodding/powerplaying
6. Must nickname the Pokemon used (Just because I think it'll be funny xD)
7. Screencap of Pokemon should be placed in a spoiler when you send it out
8. Idk if there's anything else xD
9. Oh wait, randomiser link; http://wyncorporation.com/pokemon/

Spoiler:

Pika stood at the edge of the battle area, tossing a pokeball up into the air and catching it repeatedly, waiting for his opponent to show up. "This should be interesting..." he muttered to himself as he waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pika vs Ding Randomised Battle   Pika vs Ding Randomised Battle EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:36 am

Without warning, a car horn could be heard, and up pulled a red convertible. Out of the convertible stepped none other than Gary Oak, wearing his trademark shades. He spoke in his usual, snobby voice.

"Heh... so you're the weak trainer that I was told about... Awe well, a victory is a victory. I'll even give you the honor of seeing what I'm going to choose first!" With that, he took out a Pokeball, kissed it once, and threw it into the air. The red beam hit the ground, and suddenly, a giant Venasaur stood where it hit, looking ready to battle.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Pika vs Ding Randomised Battle   Pika vs Ding Randomised Battle EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:45 am

"Took you long enough to get here!" Pika retorted to Gary, not ammused by his general snobbishness. "Now that you're here though, we can get this thing started." Pika smirked, and picked up his pokeball. "Thanks for the advantage by the way, so I'll be nice and let you go first." He threw a pokeball up into the air, watching the red beam race towards the ground and let out a Sewaddle. Although he was ridiculously small in comparison to the Venasaur, he still seemed determined to win. Not only that, but it was one of his only pokemon that wasn't weak to grass-types.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pika vs Ding Randomised Battle   Pika vs Ding Randomised Battle EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:55 am

Gary laughed a bit, then put his finger to his nose in a mocking way.

"Oh, wow, I'm so scared of such an amazingly strong pokemon! How ever will I beat it? Oh... right. Venusaur, use Sludge." With that, Venusaur launched a huge ball of pure poisonous sludge at the tiny little bug, the projectile itself at least twice it's size.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: Pika vs Ding Randomised Battle   Pika vs Ding Randomised Battle EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:04 am

The Sewaddle shook around a bit, highly affected by the sludge, but staying strong. "Crud." Pika muttered to himself, and then quickly yelled out "Sewaddle, use Bug Buzz!" Sewaddle waved the leafs around his head at the Venasaur, and created irritating sound waves to damage Venasaur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pika vs Ding Randomised Battle   Pika vs Ding Randomised Battle Empty

Back to top Go down

Pika vs Ding Randomised Battle
Page 1 of 1