Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Lincoln The Riolu Adoption

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Lincoln The Riolu Adoption Empty
PostSubject: Lincoln The Riolu Adoption   Lincoln The Riolu Adoption EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 12:44 am

» Name: Lincoln
» Gender: Male
» Species: Riolu
» Affiliation/Rank: None

» Why do you want to adopt them?: They are an open enough character for me to enjoy role playing as a riolu / Lucario (When they evolve). Considering that they are a bit noisy and carefree around others, it would be a bit unique to play as since I always pictured riolu's under their elders (Lucario's) as being more calm. Which seems to be the case for them when they are lone though. ADHD much?

» Sample of roleplay:
Disclaimer: Any characters referenced in this post is only for the sample. They may or may not exist on site... Nor am I obligated to making those characters... This is purely a sample... This sample post also may have gotten big due to liking how the story went so far... Don't expect every post to be super massive like this.

In a forest, a riolu is sitting against a tree, eyes closed. The light in the area was darker due to the shadows of the trees in the area during that time of day. The riolu seemed to be focusing on something as he sat down. Remaining completely still as the breeze went by.

"Hey Lincoln! Are you going to sit under that tree all day?.. Come out and practice with us for a chance.." the voice shouted to him from the clearing. The riolu seemed a bit annoyed at the interruption, remaining silent though. "Come on Lincoln! Meditation isn't the only thing you need to train." the voice shouted towards Lincoln's direction once more.

"Alright! I'm coming!" the riolu shouted back as he got up from his spot by the tree.
He began to walk over to the voice. Stepping into the clearing, into the bright light shining onto the field. A few pokemon were there waiting for him.

"About time... Zac is right... You should do more practice alongside your meditation... I doubt meditation helps you all the time..." a fire type pokemon said to Lincoln. "It is important to train ones mind, and body." he stated. It was something he was taught by his sensei. The other two pokemon shrugged. "Whatever then... Let's train!" the fire type shouted as it sent embers towards the Riolu's direction. The other pokemon remaining silent. Knowing what was going to happen.

Lincoln remaining perfectly calm... He used his quick attack to evade the move and hit the fire type from behind. Having him fall to the ground. "If you focused... You would have saw me coming..." The riolu said as he helped the fire type back up.

» Link to the original bio: Lincoln the Riolu
» Levels of existing characters:
Jak - 23
Joey - 12
Animae - 7
Clara - 7
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

Lincoln The Riolu Adoption Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lincoln The Riolu Adoption   Lincoln The Riolu Adoption EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:13 am

-Denied- for the Following Reasons

-The RP sample focuses a bit too much on the side characters. Please work on RPing the character and then resubmit.
Back to top Go down

Lincoln The Riolu Adoption
Page 1 of 1