Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(Open) Destiny's Calling

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

Poké : 1950

(Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: (Open) Destiny's Calling    (Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 2:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Milt could feel the next chapter in his life beginning. Never had he ever felt such a strong sense of purpose. This had to be what he was meant to do, his destiny. Only had it all planned out: from here he would traverse the rest of the Black Spear Mountain Range, cross the Cattail Marsh, and arrive in Rainfront Town. From there, it would only take him a few days to reach Grassveil Town, where he could finally form an exploration team. Milt smiled as the wind blew at his back, as if it was urging him forward. "Look out everyone...!" he cried, throwing a foreleg into the air. "Milt the Aron is gonna change the world!" he cried before descending the mountain.

Milt had been around this part of the mountain range, but the further out he went, the more unfamiliar things became. This did not dissuade him however. He enjoyed the unfamiliar; the thought of finding something new excited him. Milt hopped from rock to rock, although thanks to his weight and small legs, he didn't go far, but it was enough. He could see the natural path off in the distance but where was the fun in that? However, excitement could only get you so far, and the constant climbing and jumping made him quite tired.

Energy: 3/19 (-16 from entering)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Destiny's Calling    (Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:43 am

Lapis: {1}

Now with the Poochyena deciding to leave due to the impossibilities of reaching prey on the ceiling, and even the thought of trying to eat a steel type, it slunk out of the cave, probably off to go find something else.

Lapis, meanwhile, felt a lot more comfortable with her abilities to attack, and now with the only following predator gone, she slid down the side of the wall and back onto the ground, still shrouded in complete darkness. Her frontal antennae sensed that Milt was resting on the ground, but her sensing of emotions claimed that he seemed to be happy. She couldn't physically see is smile when he looked to her while she was still on the ceiling, but the vibes changed dramatically since the Pokémon left.

His exclamation directed at her wasn't the least bit flattering, but she decided to smile anyway.
"Not much of a trick if I was born with the ability. But a very kind thanks in regards," she nodded once politely.
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Destiny's Calling    (Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:19 pm

Energy: 1/19 (+1 new page)

"Well even if you were born with it, I'd say that since most other pokemon can't do it, it's a trick, or an ability I suppose." He chuckled faintly. "Plus, it looks as simple as walking when you do it," he added. Milt looked out to the entrance of the cave. He was glad that the black mist couldn't get in here. It was probably because of the way the wind was blowing.

"Anyway, Lapis..." He began again. "What are you doing up here on the Mountain?" he asked, tilting his head a bit in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Destiny's Calling    (Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:26 pm

Lapis: {1 + 1 (page) = 2}

The blue Goomy sort of shrugged, pulling her faux wings up her body to act as the confused gesture.
"Well, of course it would be simple to me if I've lived with it since my first gained ability of remembrance. Most likely even before then," she explained matter-of-factly, glancing off to he left a little. "But I'm surprised you haven't admitted that the slime is revolting."

Lapis knew it was, and always did. She tried to hide the grossness of her body from everyone she met, but nearly every attempt was failed. She could try to force evolution, but she wasn't sure if the next in line was any better. She wasn't even sure if she was capable of evolving. She just wanted to seem better, neater, and try so hard to be so. The day she accepted herself for who she was... That was coming no time soon.

Milt then asked a question, which not even the dragon type knew the answer to.
"I'm not even truly sure. I simply wanted to get away from the main town for a while and ended up here."
She didn't want to give away too many details. If a Pokemon heard she was forming a team, they might want to join, which would risk the point of the team. Since she moved in from the Goomy town, she still preferred to be with Pokemon of her own species, and because a Goomy from her old town had came here, it was a perfect opportunity.
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Destiny's Calling    (Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Milt didn't find her slime discussing or gross. Who would he be to judge? There were a lot of pokemon out there that looked very different: Slugma, which looked similar to Goomy, Snorlax, which would always look fat, even the aron line, which literally wore plates of iron. To him, pokemon were just different; one type wasn't better than another.

It was a good thing that Lapis didn't bring up that she was forming a team, not because Milt would have asked to join, but because he probably wouldn't be able to stop taking about the fact that that's what he was planning on doing. "You mean Rainfront town? I was actually headed there. From there I planned on going to Grassveil."
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Destiny's Calling    (Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:09 pm

Lapis: {2}

Lapis smiled when she noticed that neither the Aron's mindset nor his face gave away any guilt whatsoever. That either meant that he didn't really mind or notice, or was accepting of the differences in Pokemon species. The self-conscious Goomy was glad that there were some good Pokemon in this world like that, and if she just met one, odds are there would be others.

As the small round dragon type heard "Rainfront", she happily learned of his targeted town.
"Ah, Rainfront. I actually live in that town. It's a nice, refreshing place, right along the way to Grassveil. Once you make it to Rainfront, there's only a couple of divisions of forest you have to go through until you're in the town of the guild," she described, making it at least a little easier for him to find his way there. The darkness of the cave didn't even seem to bother them anymore, but the perpendicular direction of the wind blew past the entrance of the cave, making a deep low whistling sound when it was in such a direction, howling on and off as the wind changed its direction.
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Destiny's Calling    (Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:03 pm

Milt paid the whistling no mind. He actually found it quite relaxing. He blinked slowly and yawned. They came here to recover, but Milt didn't want to sleep. There was still so much time left in the day, and he wanted to make it to Rainfront before nightfall. That was only seeming less and less likely now. Milt hid his fatigue as best he could as he continued. "Thanks. The guild is actually where I'm headed if you want the truth," he said with a bit of pride. "I'm gonna form an exploration team: Team Sentinel!"
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Destiny's Calling    (Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 9:38 pm

Lapis nodded. It was only expected that a Pokemon would go to Grassveil in order to join the guild. His team name seemed a little off to her.
"Sentinel? Sentries pretty much just stand around, which is the opposite of what a rescue team does." The usually-kind Goomy was surprised at how sassy she sounded. She was tired and hungry, and still had the entire way back to Rainfront before she could whip something up for a meal. Both aspects could make anyone a little grumpy.

Outside, the evaporated moisture began to gather more, forming both more clouds and mist, which would eventually get too heavy. One by one, the density of individual clouds became too great, the water cooling down and becoming a liquid again. The first water droplet hit the side of the mountain, which was soon followed by more. Soon enough, rain poured down on the mountainside, disrupting the dark mist and making it even harder to see outside. The water falling from the sky made the slimy Pokemon tempted to go out because of how much water was vital to her well-being, especially since it could scare away most of the wild Pokemon hunting on the terrain.
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Destiny's Calling    (Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Milt seemed to twitch just barely at the Goomy's retort, like she had just dropped a rock on him. He had had the idea of that name for a few days now, and he had thought pretty hard about it too. Now that he knew the true meaning of his team name, it seemed to throw him off a little. "O-Oh..." was all he replied with.

Milt looked to the cave entrance as he heard the rain come down. He hoped it wouldn't get too heavy, but alas, it seemed to do just that in spite of him. The little Aron liked the rain, he just didn't like being in the rain, and until it let up or stopped entirely, Milt wouldn't be making any more progress towards Rainfront town.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Destiny's Calling    (Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:06 pm

The Goomy's sweatdrop and startled look revealed how much she didn't mean to hurt him. Although it was dark, the greater amount of moisture on her face reflected the tiny bit of light easily within the cave, able to be caught by sight. Even so, their eyes adjusted to the darkness over time, and shapes could be made out by their viewing organs.
"I-I'm sorry, I didn't intend on being rude. It's a good name, really, I'm just trying to mentally prepare you for the hardship you'll have to go through." Perhaps if he heard her reasoning, he wouldn't be as sad.

The pouring rain must have blown in from Rainfront town, which was almost always covered in active rain clouds. It rained there at least once a day, if not the whole day, and it had been that way ever since the Weather Mage Dragonair family was unable to keep the weather controlled any more. It was as if the sky was crying for the family's loss. If the Aron didn't like being in the rain, but was headed for Rainfront, he was in for a big surprise.
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Destiny's Calling    (Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:11 am

"Oh. Well, thanks for that," he replied, smiling just a bit. He'd rethink the name when he had the time, but if he couldn't think of anything better, he was sticking with Team Sentinel. Getting up, Milt walked closer to the entrance of the cave and sat down, watching the rain come down. "Wow. Look at that!" he said, although his words didn't seem to be directed at Lapis personally. The rain was really picking up now, battering against the black rock the mountain was made of. Since the rain had nowhere else to go, it just slid down parts of the mountain, looking like a thin veil. Overhead, the rumble of thunder could be heard.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Destiny's Calling    (Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:11 am

Although the other Pokemon toughed it out with a smile, Lapis still felt the guilt for offending him with her way of putting things. The rain fell in tune to the beating of her tiny heart, the gloominess of the sky in tune with her sadness. Milt padded with the "click" of his hard paws on solid rock over to the entrance of the cave, where he was able to watch the rain's weathering. His exclamation was heartfelt, but to the Goomy it had little meaning.

"Yes, the beauty of rain. It's the same water that's existed since the Fossil Ages, and will continue to exist on this planet. It brings crops to the world, life to its beings, and is all around vital. That's one of the reasons my parents chose to rent out in Rainfront, I do believe," she described the rain as what it was, nothing more nothing less. To her, anyway. Some saw the weather as a symbol of depression, while others valued it for rituals and sign of life. Lapis saw it as goodness and positivity, but she very well knew that others did not. The low sound, much like growling in the sky, indicated that thunder was possible in this storm.
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Destiny's Calling    (Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:10 am

To Milt, the rain was just the rain: it came down, it did its thing, and then it stopped. He didn't think much further than that; Milt had a very simple way of thinking. Some thought that it made him naive, but he didn't believe that. After all, why think hard about the little things?

Occasionally the wind would shift, throwing a few droplets of rain at him, and Milt finally took a few steps back, retreating deeper into the cave. "Well... I don't think the rain will be letting up any time soon," he said as he laid down against a rock. "In the meantime, I or... we could rest and recover. Should've brought an oran berry..." he added, his voice trailing off as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Destiny's Calling    (Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Even though Milt backed up, Lapis remained at the entrance of the cave, allowing the sprays from the wind hit her face and replenish her skin. She was tempted to stay out in the direct rain for a while to keep her a little wet, but another louder rumble of thunder and a flash in the sky told her common sense the opposite of what her will did.

"I suppose we could," she sighed. "But unfortunately I have no berries of the kind ri--wait." She halted talking, sliding over to where she had left her bag and reached in with a corner of her foot.
"Well, I have one..." She actually looked displeased as she pulled out an Oran Berry. He had said he wanted one, but it was her own berry, and she needed it as well. She couldn't decide whether or not to give it away to be nice, or to eat it to her own benefit. But he seemed to be falling asleep, so surely it would be no trouble to eat it?
Back to top Go down
TheRussBuss

TheRussBuss

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Destiny's Calling    (Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 3:04 pm

Milt opened his eyes when he heard her. "Just one?" he repeated. It was easy for her to see that Milt was hungry, but still, be shook his head. If she had another one, maybe, but Mike didn't want to take her last oran berry, especially since she looked like she could use the energy as well. "You have it," he assured her with a smile. "I'll be just fine. All I need is a quick map," he added before closing his eyes once again.
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Destiny's Calling    (Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 1:05 pm

Lapis: {2 + 10 (Oran Berry) =12}

She nodded. Only one. But as Milt insisted it was hers to eat, and closed his eyes to sleep, Lapis pretty much had no argument. She quietly inserted the berry into her squiggly mouth and kept her mouth shut for the rest of the time. She chewed quietly, the only evidence of there being food in her mouth was the movement of her cheeks and the thinness of her lips. With a small swallow, the pulp of the berry was transferred to her tiny stomach. 

If one ignored the boom of the thunder and the flash of the lightning, the gentle patter of the rain was quite calming. As the Aron slept, the Goomy kept watch outside, ensuring that no ambushes would take them by surprise. She looked out on the rest of the mountain with care and concern. 

aMEWzing carried out 1 launched of one Black Mist Mountain :
(Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 8cK29y6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Open) Destiny's Calling    (Open) Destiny's Calling  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Open) Destiny's Calling
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next