Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sova's Spriting Service

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Sova's Spriting Service Empty
PostSubject: Sova's Spriting Service   Sova's Spriting Service EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:09 pm

Allo!  As some of you may know already, sprite editing is one of my hobbies.  Since it's something I enjoy, I figured I'd offer my services to the denizens of this site!  For a price, of course.  I will edit Pokémon sprites with requested details from members, at a rate of 100 Poké per accessory/change.  For instance, if you ask for a sprite of an eevee with a recolor, a scarf and a bag, that's 300.  Also, try to be descriptive if you have something specific in mind.  If you leave it vague, for instance "a scarf," I'll take artistic liberties with the style, placement and color of the scarf.

Of course, I'm not perfect and I do have a limit, so I may not always please.  As such, it would be unfair of me to ask for payment if a customer is not satisfied.  So, if you do not like a sprite, you don't have to pay.  However, of course, you cannot use a sprite if you don't pay for it.  Note that I generally do not make backgrounds, so if you want one I will not charge for a vague request that I can find online.  However, if you want something specific, I will charge for it as this means I will have to do work to get this specific request.  If you want a transparency, I will ask for another 50 Poké.  Also note that I do not MAKE sprites: I edit them.  I cannot yet make a full Pokémon sprite from scratch.

I prefer working with 2D sprites, but it's fairly easy to find good fanmade 2D sprites for Pokémon without any official ones, so don't worry about that.  If you're going to ask for an edit on a 3D sprite, I will try, but I will ask for double the payment if I succeed as 3D sprites are larger and more detailed.  If you want an animation of some sort, may Arceus have mercy on your soul I can try, but I will need help from one of my gif-savvy friends.  At that, even with both of us working, the process involved in making animations is far more difficult than for still images, so expect a high and variant payment to be required.  If you would like an animation, get in contact with me so that we can discuss specifics.

Here are some examples of what I can do.

Spoiler:

How long it takes depends on how many requests I get.  Overall, I tend to work fairly fast, taking a few hours on average for one sprite (once I get started, that is).  However, if I get a lot of requests or complicated requests, expect it to take longer for yours to be finished.

Last edited by Lord E V on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:03 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

PostSubject: Re: Sova's Spriting Service   Sova's Spriting Service EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 4:42 am

Request: Acquire an estimate for sprite request
Details: I am looking to get a series of sprites for each of my character's including my adopted ones. However at the moment, the details for such a request is a lot for one post. I am just looking for an estimate on the cost for these.

Characters: Joey, Jak, Animae, Raul, Clara
Character Details:

Joey is currently a pikachu, and loves electricity.

Jak is currently a Charmeleon, however he will soon be evolving into a Charizard. I am just finding the right thread to do so right now.

Animae is a spiritomb with a nasty backstory. He is vicious and will never stop attempting to manipulate others into doing his bidding. He has a never ending thirst for destruction.

Clara is a Ralts, a very shy one at that. She has no combat experience at the moment. She has a few friends ever since I have adopted her. However she is still very timid about being near others.

Raul, my newest character. He is a shiny riolu, with a sad back story. He had lost his Theynin (Master / teacher) during Tilestu (Trial). He is very calm in nature. Constantly wanting to train in any which way, shape, or form. This does not exclude meditation. He always has a small bag tied to his wrist that contains a trinket from his Theynin. The trinket is made of wood, in the shape of a Lucario sitting down in meditation. Holding a blue gem.

Amount of sprites: Probably about 6 per character, and a couple extra for certain ones.
Sprites : I would need these characters depicted with the following emotions per sprite.

1. Sad
2. Happy
3. Defensive (Normal)
4. Defensive (Angry)
5. Angry
6. Displeased

Please do not make these sprites just yet, as I would like to get in touch with you on skype about them. However, feel free to give me an estimate for these sprites ^_^.
Back to top Go down
8BitSky

Poké : 480

PostSubject: Re: Sova's Spriting Service   Sova's Spriting Service EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 8:42 pm

Request: Just a sprite for my Pichu character, Lalna.
Details: Not many extra details needed, just a 2d sprite edit of a pichu.

Characters: ^^^^ My Pichu, Lalna.
Character Details:

Lalna's a Pichu with a Cyan scarf that she wears as a hood of sorts. She's pretty shy, although she likes to battle when the time comes.

Amount of sprites:Two.
Sprites:
A neutral-ish one, and one with a light blush, maybe for the light blush have the scarf a bit more covering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sova's Spriting Service   Sova's Spriting Service Empty

Back to top Go down

Sova's Spriting Service
Page 1 of 1