Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

One Long Adventure

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

One Long Adventure - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 4:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Jak {32-18=14}
Previously, Jak had come to the mountain ranges to attempt to find a gift for someone. Someone he found special to him. It was something he thought would help them in their goal to get stronger faster.

This item was rumored to lay in these mountains. A gift of Joy... A Joy Ribbon.
From what Jak had heard, this item was supposed to help you gain experience faster. Making you possibly evolve faster too in some cases. He knew if this item was able to help you get stronger faster. It would make a perfect gift.

Now, that couple of weeks have gone by since his last attempt at getting some of these "Magical" ribbons. He is now on his way back to the mountain range to attempt to find these ribbons. Before he had left, he had informed Joey that he would be gone for a while for this adventure. He didn't want Joey to come because it was too much for him to handle at his skill level. Joey accepted this then but was a bit upset to see Jak leave. Joey would be patient and wait for his return.

"This time... I am not leaving until I find one..." he said with determination to himself as he traveled towards the mountain. The weather seemed pretty good for the day. He expected to stay there for a few days. Most likely going to linger in the mouth of the caves during the night or bad weather.

As he approached the mountain range, he immediately noticed that the fog had already settled over the bottom of the mountain... The black mist... He sighed heavily at the sight... "This is great..." he said with slight frustration near the base of the mountain range... He knew it would be a few hours before the mist cleared enough for him to travel. It was practically impossible to see. So for now he sat down on the a few of the larger rocks and took some time to think as he waited, keeping an eye out for any movement, an ear out for any sound...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:01 pm

Jak {7+10=17}
Jak looked towards brian, he was completely warn out... He nodded as he attempted to get up. However this time he had trouble doing so. "Oh come on! I.. didn't use that much energy!" Jak said in annoyence as he had trouble standing up straight. The fact was, it wasn't energy that was causing the problem. It was his injury plus the combination of his blaze ability being triggered so soon. It did exhaust him more without him even feeling it.

He quickly got an oran berry out from his bag and started eating it as he began to get away from the area. Attempting to gain some energy to help him get out of there without problems.

In Pile of items Items to encounter
(1) Gold Ribbon
(2) Slumber Orb
(2) Life Seed
(1) Heal Seed
(1) Brown Gummi
(1) Moon Stone
(1) TM Brick Break
(2) TM Smack Down
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 2:53 am

"That's not what those injuries on your body and those grunts earlier are saying man." Brian said, seeing the Charmeleon struggle to get up, even after eating the Oran Berry. While he would probably be acting similarly to Jak in this situation, not wanting any real help out of a situation like this, the Chimchar knew what needed to be done. "I know you don't want help, but you're hurt and we need to get you out of here right now. They'll take care of it, like the dragon said." Brian said, eating an Oran Berry to gain some energy, feeling like he would need it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Jak {18} +1 from page

"hrm... Lets just get out of here quickly.. Jak said calmly. He was only upset over the fact that he normally was able to battle at the level of energy he had. Yet his body refused to work.. He was willing to accept any help, it was just annoying that something so simple is being debilitating.

The berries energy was taking affect pretty quickly after consuming it. However, as much energy as he had at the moment. The pain seemed to ease away a bit later after he already got the energy boost.

He still stumbled as he walked, eventually accepting the Chimchar's help.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:30 am

"Alright then, now just stay still and I'll take care of the transportation part." Brian said, knowing that Jak shouldn't be moving on his own too much right now. Instead of having them travel slowly together with him struggling to move, the Chimchar decided to carry him away. He went over and grabbed the Charmeleon, trying to put him over his back. "Don't worry about me, I should be able to carry and get you out of here." Brian said confidently as he got him onto his back, feeling how heavy the lizard was in comparison to other things. Still, he was confident in helping out his injured friend, whatever it took.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 12:48 am

Jak 20

Item Encounters

(1) Gold Ribbon(2) Slumber Orb
(2) Life Seed(1) Heal Seed
(1) Brown Gummi(1) Moon Stone
(1) TM Brick Break(2) TM Smack Down

"Stay still...? Wa-waai-" Jak was about to complain but the little chimchar managed to pick him up pretty quickly. Jak isn't really the type to be picked up... He wasn't entirely used to it at all. Usually triggering some kind of response from him it seemed. He just kept having the feeling of an immanent fall that every so often he would sort fo flinch.

"I, don't really like being carried. Just hurry please..." Jak groaned, as he wasn't going to fight the chimchar's decision at the moment. He then watched the team of pokemon keep the massive bat away from them. At one point it tried to make a break to go after them. However, before that bat got too far. The dragon type slammed it into the ground. "Your not going anywhere..." it said as it pinned it to the ground.

Jak watched this go down as he was being carried out of the area.

Minor Time skip (You may conclude whatever happens before the Marker, then state the next segment past your own marker...

After a while of the chimchar carrying him away from the area of danger. Jak asked the chimchar if he could be put down. "May I please be put down now... I really hate being carried..." he in a somewhat desperate tone. "We should be far enough away now." he stated.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:34 pm

"Okay, I'll try to get out of here as fast as I can!" Brian said confidently, seeing that Jak clearly didn't like needing to be carried like this. With that in mind, the Chimchar moved away from the battling, leaving the explorers to fight against the large bat. From how it sounded, they seemed to be capable of taking care of the situation.

Eventually, they were far enough away from the area that there was no danger of more combat. Brian could see a nearby rock, which wasn't a rock type Pokemon this time, and decided that would be a good place to rest. He put the Charmeleon down, resting him against the rock. "Alright, we should be fine here. No more battling at the moment. You need to recover..." Brian said before falling down on his back. "...and I need to catch my breath..." He said, tired from carrying Jak so far.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:55 pm

Jak 18

Item Encounters

(2) Life Seed(1) Heal Seed

After the chimchar had put Jak down, he sighed with relief... He was no longer in the air... feeling as if he was going to fall. "Thank you..." he said as he imagined himself kissing the ground for some odd reason. He then looked around, noticing that there wasn't too much in the current area. However, he remained alert for any pokemon in the area. He finally took in the realization... He needed the rest at the moment. Just noticing the sun was starting to set off in the distance behind the mountains... The shadow of the mountains slowly crawling to them. "Time flies when adventuring..." he said with a slight sigh. "We should definitely rest for the night..." he said as he went to lean against the rock. Seeming to stay alert as he leaned against the rock. "I can take the first shift for the night... Too awake to sleep right now... Might as well put it to use." he said as he turned his head to the chimchar. He then spotted something in the corner of his eye. a pair of seeds next to the same rock they had been by. "Huh?", he went over and picked up the seeds, seaming to match each other. They were a pair of life seeds. Just after picking those two seeds up he noticed one last one just a little ways from it. Going over and picking it up, he identified it as a heal seed.

He then made his way back to the spot he was resting against on the rock. "Found 3 seeds over there" he stated as he pointed to his right. "Two life, and one heal seed." he said as he looked at both. He then thought for a moment, attempting to remember something he was taught a while back for certain kinds of injuries relating to these two seeds. "hmmm.", still being in thought about the two sets of seeds.

"Hey, can you find me a flat rock and another rock that is more round looking. Just remembered a trick that could help me.." he said with a smile. He then got up from his spot and looked around for a clean source of water. He wanted the water so it could make it easier to use what he was going to make.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:17 pm

"Yeah, I guess so. Does seem to be getting a bit late. If you wanna stay awake, then that's fine with me. I'll try and rest then." Brian said as he lied back on the same rock, closing his eyes to relax for a second. That second went by fast as Jak had found some seeds nearby, and seemed to have some kind of idea with that to do with them. Also, the fact that he could move a little bit without being in pain made the Chimchar think that the Chameleon was feeling better. "A flat rock and a round rock? Well, there's one of those right here." He said, grabbing a nearby rock, seeming fairly flat like he wanted. "So, what do you need these rocks for anyway? Is it to help with your injury or something?" He said, curious as to what it was for.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:00 am

Jak 18

Item Encounters

Jak smiled as the chimchar found one of the rocks almost right away. He nodded as he asked if it was to help with his injury. As he looked around, he couldn't see any water nearby. He was going to have to find someway to get the mixture into a pasty or liquid consistency. He didn't feel like choking on seed powder at the moment.

"Now just need to find a source of fresh water..." he stated as he sat back down against the rock, seeming to wince slightly from the motion. It seems that the pain wasn't as constant as before. He was able to walk fine without visible pain it seemed. However, it was uncomfortable for him at the moment. He planned on fixing this soon enough.

Jak then gestured to the chimchar for the stones as he held onto the three seeds. He took the stones and thanked the chimchar. "Not entirely sure if this will be usable without water... I will have to see for now." Jak said as he thought for a moment.

Finally after a minute of thought, he took the 2 Life seeds, and began to slowly grind them against the stone. Turning them into a as fine of a powder as he could. He then began to do the same with the heal seed. Eventually having two distinct piles of dust on the stone. "This 'Should' help with the pain until I am fully healed."

He then began to mix the two powders together. He continued until the subtle color differences completely disappeared into a mostly uniform color. "Now, the water is used to make it easier to consume..." he said as he sat the stone down for a moment. "I just don't know where the nearest stream is..." he said in mild annoyance.

((Note: Any enemy encounters are for later, only items can be spotted immediately if you like, along with the other listed encounter-able items in list.))
Coaster carried out 10 launched of one Black Spear Mountain :
One Long Adventure - Page 6 Pospec11 , One Long Adventure - Page 6 Gold_r10 , One Long Adventure - Page 6 Gold_r10 , One Long Adventure - Page 6 Browng10 , One Long Adventure - Page 6 Browng10 , One Long Adventure - Page 6 YjwdcQh , One Long Adventure - Page 6 Slumbe10 , One Long Adventure - Page 6 Pb4vYNm , One Long Adventure - Page 6 Pb4vYNm , One Long Adventure - Page 6 Brick_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Long Adventure   One Long Adventure - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Long Adventure
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6