Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Heyo, Shimmerstar here!

Go down 
+2
aMEWzing
Rezikun
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Heyo, Shimmerstar here! Empty
PostSubject: Heyo, Shimmerstar here!   Heyo, Shimmerstar here! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:54 am

Hello everyone!
My name is (rather, how you may refer to me) Shimmerstar. I go by Shimmer and sometimes even Shim-Shim as well.
I absol-lutely (pun intended) love Pokemon and have been a fan since my cousin forced me to train his pokemon when I was five. I loved every spin-off and every main series game since.
I love writing as well, and aspire to be an author when I get older. So, naturally I got into roleplaying.
This is currently my... Third? Fourth, maybe? Year of RPing, and I consider myself quite skilled.
My other hobbies consist of reading, drawing and, of course, playing video games. I'm trying to get into music more; key word, trying. I try to be a very good student at school (and as far as I am concerned, I am), as well as having fun and being awkward around crushes. =3
I'm actually quite excited to roleplay here, and I can't wait to meet new friends! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Heyo, Shimmerstar here!   Heyo, Shimmerstar here! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:27 am

Yes new people always a blast. Name's Rezikun but call me Rezi, Rez or even Super Kami Rezi any of these name's would be fine. So with all the blah deh blah deh blurg welcome and enjoy the site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heyo, Shimmerstar here!   Heyo, Shimmerstar here! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 5:29 am

Thanks Rezi. =)
Back to top Go down
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

PostSubject: Re: Heyo, Shimmerstar here!   Heyo, Shimmerstar here! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 2:09 pm

Welll HEEEEEELLLOO! Welcome to the site, as tradition goes! x3 I go by Mew, and I'm probably the silliest, craziest little goof-ball pokemon-enthusiast roleplayer you'll ever know! No promises I would love to see you on the chatbox so I can sing you the welcome song, and also if we would roleplay sometime! Most roleplaying plans occur on the chatbox. If you have any questions, I suggest you ask an Admin, Moderator, or the Great and Powerful Savato, who knows just about everything. Seeing that you're an experienced roleplayer, I think there isn't much left to teach about this site that you can't learn in the rules, so as soon as you make your character, go and have some fun!

Noticing your icon and your pun, I would just like to note that Absols have reached their maximum numbers, and another can't be made fairly soon. I just want to give you the heads-up so you won't be disappointed if you find out so later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heyo, Shimmerstar here!   Heyo, Shimmerstar here! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:54 pm

Thanks!
Yeah, Absols are tied for my second favorite pokemon with Axew. (My #1 favorite is Victini, but he's a legendary so he obviously wouldn't be allowed) I already noticed Absols are banned for the time being, but I'll just make an Axew instead! ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heyo, Shimmerstar here!   Heyo, Shimmerstar here! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:55 pm

Ahoy, Shimmichanga!>:3 Welcome to the site, happy to have you! I hope we get the opportunity to roleplay especially, like Mew said, you seem to be a roleplayer that knows the ropes (probably better than I ^^'). Feel free to call me Tommy or Tommy Boy or whatever floats your goat. See you around~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heyo, Shimmerstar here!   Heyo, Shimmerstar here! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:56 pm

Thank you all! I can't wait until I can make my first character! =D
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: Heyo, Shimmerstar here!   Heyo, Shimmerstar here! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:40 pm

Welcome to the site Shimmerstar! Hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heyo, Shimmerstar here!   Heyo, Shimmerstar here! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Heyo, Shimmerstar here!   Heyo, Shimmerstar here! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:36 pm

WELCOME, FRIEND! OwO
It is a great pleasure to meet a new friend here on PMDRP! ^^ Hope to see you in the cbox (again, hopefully), and maybe I'll end up roleplaying with you at somepoint! Hope you have fun here!

-Moon

P.S. Maybe Nocturna, my Absol, can RP with Theo once he's approved!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heyo, Shimmerstar here!   Heyo, Shimmerstar here! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:38 pm

Thanks! The chatbox was just getting a bit too hectic for my liking, so I quit out.

I would love to RP with you! I hope he's accepted soon. =3
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Heyo, Shimmerstar here!   Heyo, Shimmerstar here! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:20 pm

Muahahahaha, fresh meat to crush the dreams of >:3

Welcome to the site, Shimmer, hope to tort- I mean check your character soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heyo, Shimmerstar here!   Heyo, Shimmerstar here! EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 8:21 pm

U-um, thanks...? I think? ^.^'
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Heyo, Shimmerstar here!   Heyo, Shimmerstar here! EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 8:14 pm

Greetings, heya, hello and welcome to the site!
Hope you'll be having fun here!
Should there be anything you would like to know or do not understand, please do not hesitate to ask!
See you on the Chatbox!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heyo, Shimmerstar here!   Heyo, Shimmerstar here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Heyo, Shimmerstar here!
Page 1 of 1