Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fire and Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Fire and Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 3:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Mission Details:

The eternally frozen Icicle Woods were a beautiful sight, one that would look great in a picture.  However, most would likely find that it didn't feel quite as nice as it looked, what with the low temperature.  Of course, this meant nothing to Ice Types who could ignore if not enjoy the cold weather and fully enjoy the sights available.  Though one particular Ice Type found it difficult to enjoy the area even with the typing advantage.

Too many bad memories.  It seemed like every time Sova the glaceon came to the Icy Lands something awful happened to him.  So why was he here?  It was surely because he had a mission.  It was as simple as that.  This mission had a good reward and was in an environment easy for him to handle, that was all there was to it.  No underlying meaning, he assured himself.

But what if there was?  He couldn't help but feel that he'd come here for a different reason that he was denying.  Perhaps hoping to find some closure.  Or maybe to face his demons.  Maybe he just wanted to prove to some invisible force that he wasn't weak and cowardly.  Or maybe he was just feeling extremely confused for no reason.

(27 energy. NINJA EDIT.)

Last edited by Sova on Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 12:34 am

As luck had it, the dumb brute had completely forgotten the conversation from before, "Huh? Who are you?" the houndour asked, a confused look on his face. He had gotten so caught up in the thrill of fighting the Delibird and dishing out some revenge that the insult from the Glaceon had completely slipped his mind, and no longer held any importance to him.
"What happened to you?" he asked, referring to the gash on the ice type from the falling icicles. He took a seat, expecting an answer but not really caring if the glaceon just refused to answer or even just took off and left him there.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 12:43 am

For a moment, Sova stayed silent, staring at the houndour. Was the hound a victim of short term memory loss or something? He couldn't see any other explanation for how someone could forget something so easily. Memory loss was the only reasonable explanation. Snapping out of the shocked and confused state he'd been put into by the houndour's lack of recall for what had just happened, he figured he would just be honest and see where it went.

"You hit a tree I was laying under and some icicles fell. I almost got impaled. Remember?" He explained. If the houndour really did have memory loss issues, accusing him of something he didn't recall would likely only lead to more conflict. But it didn't matter. The glaceon didn't plan to just let some dude get away with nearly giving him a multitude of bodily piercings.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 12:46 am

"Oooh right," the houndour spoke, recalling the event a bit more, but not the name calling or his own call for apology, "You really shouldn't sit under trees with icicles like that, must be pretty dumb to think it would be safe," he snorted. He had no clue that the event was pretty much playing over twice for the glaceon, he did not seem too keen on fighting, having already taken his anger out on the Delibird and feeling more calm and victorious. Zera huffed and licked his jaws, wondering what the Glaceon was going to do now.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 12:59 am

It seemed the houndour was not an amnesiac....just an airhead. Great. Sova considered just leaving the forgetful hound be out of mercy, but decided against it as he had been insulted yet again. There was no way he was going to let someone else talk down to him. Not ever. "It was working out just fine until you came along and rammed your head against the tree." He defended himself to the rude houndour.

"Oh, and you really shouldn't walk through the woods without looking where you're going, must be pretty dumb to think it would be safe." He added on, purposely mocking the houndour.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:08 am

"Yeah I know that now. I thought I was on the scent of someone who could show me the way to furnace peak," the hound snorted, "I've been wandering around forever now, can't find the damned place."

The hound snorted, a bit of smoke and flame bursting from his nostrils as his anger at his lack of direction showed. The point of the mocking tone had completely flown over the houndour's head, not quite getting the idea of it. This hound was battle smart, when it came to anything else, he may as well be dumb as bricks. To him, battling was the only thing he cared about. People listen when you're strong, you can keep your underlings in line when you're strong. Strength was everything.

(LETS USE THAT 1 ENERGY LEFT LES GO AGAIN)
Kat carried out 1 launched of one Icicle Woods :
Fire and Ice - Page 2 TQQ513e
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:16 am

Upon hearing how lost the houndour was, Sova couldn't help but laugh. How could one get so lost that they found snow instead of lava? "Well, clearly you're not doing too well finding your way to Furnace Peak. There's nothing but cold and snow here. Lots of cold and snow. I should know, I've been in the area more than once." He commented as he'd managed to cease his laughter. Sure, he hadn't been to this specific area yet, but he'd been to the Icy Lands twice already.

He couldn't help but remember how he didn't mix well with the Icy Lands, having been on the receiving end of more bad events than he cared to recall within the icy terrain. At least this trip seemed to be going decent in comparison to the other two so far.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:28 am

"Well duh, people wont give me any f*cking directions!" the houndour snarled, more angry at the fact than the glaceon.
"So what's your excuse?" the houndour countered, finally realizing that the ice type was painting him stupid. The hound, as dim as he truly was, did not quite take a liking to it, so he turned the situation on the Glaceon, "You could have easily just lay down under a tree without dangerous icicles, or cleared them before laying down, or even find some gap with no icicles!" The hound huffed, the ice around him melting as he grew sick of the cold biting at his feet and melted the ice around him.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:32 am

Sova shrugged at the question. "That spot was comfy. Just because there's danger, I'm supposed to give up a good spot? Nah, not doin that. Besides, I didn't account for roaming houndours when I assessed the risk and reward of the situation." He explained, feeling quite confident that his reasoning was better than the houndour's.

He could have just given directions to the general direction Furnace Peak was in, sure, but with how this hound was acting, he was not at all interested in cooperating. Being difficult seemed much more appealing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:40 am

The hound snorted at the excuse, dismissing it as the glaceon trying to justify himself, "Well, if you'll excuuuse me, i'm just going to go find someone else who might know the way. I'll beat it out of them if I have to," he growled, his ears flattening once more with his head low in an aggressive and grumpy manner. He was done, this was a waste of time. The glaceon was just some idiot that almost got himself killed, just because he had unknowingly struck the tree, doesn't mean it was his fault the icicles fell on him. There was still the matter that the Glaceon could have just cleared the icicles, and prevented the entire thing from even having a chance of occurring.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:49 am

"I know the way. Though I wouldn't advise trying to beat it out of me." Sova replied, purposely making his statement threatening. He could have just let himself and the houndour go their separate ways, but screwing with the poor guy for a while for being so rude seemed like a much more appealing option. Maybe he could make the hothead rage into charging him and hit a tree or something. Or maybe the hound would change his tune, knowing that this glaceon knew the directions he needed. It wasn't like he was lying anyways. He didn't know the EXACT path to take, but he knew the general direction.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 2:30 am

"Then would you be willing to just tell me so I can go on my way?" the hound huffed, having stopped walking and looking behind him. His eyes locked onto the glaceon, a purple fume beginning to drip from his mouth. It would have had a foul taste, if the houndour had not been the source of it. He felt the strange breath rising from within him, the smog coating the ground below him and slowly creeping towards the Glaceon. He looked down, "Da'hell is that?" he blinked.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:28 am

Just as Sova opened his mouth to answer the houndour, he noticed the purple fumes. For some reason, this was starting to seem oddly familiar to him.... "Well, you seem to be leaking." He jokingly answered the houndour's second inquiry. Then he remembered the houndour's original question and forced himself to stop focusing on the Smog, since it was bringing back bad memories.

"Now, I COULD just tell you, buuut you were so rude earlier that it's kind of....undeserving. Sooo say please." He offered to the houndour, giving a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:09 pm

The hound frowned, turning around compeltely as the smog finally stopped pouring out of his mouth and now covered the floor between him and the Glaceon. As freaked out as he was about the sudden smog pouring from his mouth, he had more pressing matters for him to deal with.
"Just tell me where it is!" he snarled, giving an enraged huff, a bit of flames exiting his jaws and coming into contact with the smog. The smog quickly became alight, the fire spreading across the smog in almost an instant. The houndour recoiled in surprise at this experience, he was not affected by the move due to his Flash Fire ability, but this was something he did not expect...
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 6:31 pm

Before Sova could reply to the houndour, the fumes covering the ground that he had previously thought nothing of suddenly lit into a fiery explosion. Caught in the fire, he recoiled back as it caught to his fur. He had let his body temperature rise enough to feel the full force of the fire as he was distracted. He'd assumed the houndour was done trying to be threatening, how was he supposed to know the situation would change so quickly?

He quickly began freezing his fur in an attempt to remedy the mistake he'd made in assuming the houndour was friendly, slowly putting the flames on his body out. After most of the fire attached to him had faded, he turned his attention back to the houndour with a very unhappy glare. "I. AM. GOING. TO. KILL. YOU." He stated in a clearly agitated tone as he marched in the direction of the Fire-Type. He created a glowing ball of freezing air and snow and proceeded to fire into the sky as he walked, causing the already prominent cloud-cover to darken.

Using Quick Attack, the glaceon got around the area of the ground that had been covered in fire within a few seconds, halting in front of the houndour. At this point, his body temperature was already low enough to begin visibly effecting the burnt ground near them, creating a layer of frost. The gently falling snow in the area was rather abruptly replaced with hail as he reached the houndour, awaiting his response before attacking.

The slightest sign of aggression was all the excuse he would need.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:01 pm

The houndour yelped in surprise as the fire obscured his own vision for a split second only to reveal that the Glaceon was suddenly in front of him. The houndour had back-peddled a bit, "What the f*ck just happened?" he cried, asking more himself than glaceon. He had no idea how the flames had done that, he certainly had not intended that to happen, he did not really even control the flames that would sometimes erupt from his mouth.

He noticed that the Glaceon seemed hostile now. He figured that the Glaceon had taken it as a deliberate attack, and decided to just defend himself, it did not look like he would be able to explain to the ice type. He parted his jaws once more, and shot a column of flames at the ice type, the Flamethrower threatening to burn the Glaceon further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next