Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Dark Ambitions...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Dark Ambitions... Empty
PostSubject: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:35 am

Jak, Animae Raverous
As Jak and noel reached the top of the mountain. It was incredibly dark there. The mist was pretty much all consuming in the area. Although half of the time it was clear. It was very obvious that it was making you see things. One should not rely entirely on their sight for this.

It was deadly silent up there. Not even wind was coming through.

"Sooo... You decided to show up...." A voice echoes through the air... "You even brought a friend..." it said in a mocking tone....

"Who are you..." Jak demanded at the voice... "What do you want..."
"As for my name... You should already know it little charmander." The voice snapped back at him...

Last edited by coaster3000 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix extra format tags)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Dark Ambitions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:42 am

Noel walked up and instantly had to switch to her Aura sense in order to see clearly. She looked at the Pokemon and let out a small laugh. She could sense his aura and it wasn't great how could this be the trigger that caused Jak to freaking out. "So since he must know your name I don't. So who are you?" She asked her voice holding no emotion behind it. She smirked but it obviously couldn't be seen. She held a blast seed close sensing the malice this Pokemon had inside. She also thought to felt something else but knew that wasn't the case.

"Also isn't this place a bit unfair for us? We can't see" she lied hoping he didn't know she had aura on her side. That was her plan right now see the situation then strike if needed.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Dark Ambitions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:48 am

Jak, Animae Raverous
The voice seemed to have come from behind Jak suddenly. "You know who I am... Why don't you say who I am..." the voice said as the ghost type appeared behind Jak briefly to have him turn around to blast fire at it... Only to miss.

"I... can't remember..." Jak stated out loud....
"A pity... I think you do... Maybe not my name... But you know who I am right?" The sinister voice directed towards Jak.

The spiritomb appeared right in front of Jak... "Your village..." He said with a laugh as he vanished once more... He was remaining in the mist the majority of the time. Allowing his fake illusions produced from the hallucinogenic land to conceal him. He moved around a lot in the mist, making his voice seem to come from everywhere. It was wearing on Jak's nerves... Jak attempted to keep himself calm for the time with some success. Any further and he was ready to go all at it...

The ghost type pokemon stayed out of visual range from Noel as he spoke seemingly from everywhere. "I.... Am raverous...." He said with a slight bit of laughter hidden in his voice... "You must be that lucario I saw the other day..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Dark Ambitions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:58 am

Noel looked at Jak knowing he was right next to him and bent down. "Jak. Calm down if you let him do something like that you will end up lessening your chance to win. You have to keep a calm mind don't worry I'm here I'll help, everything his says might be true but that doesn't matter right now. Remember your friend is waiting for you down the mountain you can't afford to lose to this creep. I can see him wherever he is if we fight I'll tell you where to aim" Noel told Jak as she gave another smirk he couldn't see. "As long as I'm here I promise you'll not deal with your memories alone." Noel said as she stood up and looked at Rave dead in the eye's. Her eye's almost looked as scary as Angels right now. And knowing how strong she is Rave should be a bit afraid.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Dark Ambitions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:08 am

Jak, Animae Raverous
Even with the the insane amount of mist in the air. The spiritomb saw Noel stare straight at him... 'No... She can see me...' He thought to himself. He was actually growing a little worried but he was still going to push through.

Jak nods towards Noel, because they were close together they could see each other fine in this mist. It seemed to be surrounding them instead of being everywhere at the moment. However the truth was. Its all around them. The mist is just dense enough to make visibility not very good at any distance beyond almost a yard.

"I do know you..." Jak said softly. "You will not get away with what you have done..." he said with a surreal amount of hate in his voice... He had his anger under control, in some sense. He was channeling it so he could think clearly and use it as a tool...

"Where is he...." Jak asked Noel as he continued to look around slowly... He kept his senses as sharp as possible as he waited...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Dark Ambitions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:35 am

Noel had her eye's closed and her red aura was slightly leaking out. She used quick attack to be right in front of Rave. "Fount you" she said as she threw a close ranged blast seed right in his face and jumped back. "Follow the explosion" Noel said as she heard the seed blow up. It was either the ground or Rave either or and Jak out have a clear shot at him. Noel looked at the ground and felt a bit dizzy. "Damn head wound" she said to herself as she stood up straight ready.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Dark Ambitions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:45 am

Jak, Animae Raverous
Raverous was stunned to see the Lucario suddenly appear right in-front of him. He did not expect her to find him so quickly. He had the blast seed shoved towards his face as he quickly went into his keystone. The seed hit the ground right next to him knocking him forwards a bit towards Jak. He popped out a little bit stunned from the sudden event.. "You...." He went to say something insulting but something happened before he could say anything else...

"YOU WILL NOT HARM ANYONE EVER AGAIN!!!!!" Jak was shouting at the same tone of voice he had earlier that sounded of pure hate for the what the spiritomb has done to his home... His mouth was glowing and the area around him started to lose the mist briefly due to the immense light that was created from his attack. It charged very quickly and the blast sent a shock wave out sideways a little bit as the immensely bright blue flame shot towards the spiritomb. It looked more like a laser if anything at the speed it traveled... Jak had learned the move Dragon Rage and seemed he might have forgotten scratch in the process.

He waited for a response once the light died down... The light was insanely bright... So bright the mountain could have probably lit up and be visible in the distance...

Raverous seemed to get hit directly by the blast... He was beaten quite badly from the hit...
"You.... You...." He kept repeating himself but he realized this was not going to be good for him....

The mist seemed to have cleared from the area for the time as the light seemed to have driven it off for a bit. The hallucinations seemed to have stopped also since the mist was no longer in place at the moment.

"I will not have this happen!" He shouted as a Nail quickly appeared and went to stab himself immediately. It occurred very quickly and Jak would not have the time to react to this...

((OOC: Cue something Joey might see in town in some random thread hehe))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Dark Ambitions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:56 am

Noel looked at Jak and swore under her breath. "Look out" she said as she dashed over at the same speed and pushed him out of the way. She couldn't get away from the nail in time but she did have a parting gift. Since Rave wouldn't be able to do much using the nail Noel used her last blast seed and her stun seed. She threw both at a high speed as she felt a nail drive into her. She threw the item's though so they should hit. And thanks to curse this fight would be over soon. "Heh a Hero always defends others, even at the risk of their life" Noel said as she stood up making it seem like the attack did nothing. She was feeling it though"
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Dark Ambitions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:24 am

Jak, Animae Raverous
Raverous stayed there for a moment as the nail went into him. Along with that the second nail that formed in the process had not hit his intended target but instead hit the Lucario... She managed to have shoved Jak out of the way and took the hit...

"Stupid...." Raverous coughed in annoyance as he felt the pain immediately. He was already becoming a bit drained after receiving a head on full power dragon rage attack head on , in addition to using his curse attack.
"NOEL!" Jak shouted as he saw the nail go into her.
"Why! Why do you do these things!" Jak shouted as he fired some embers at the pokemon keeping it away.

The mist still has not returned as of yet since the blast...
"Simple.... The living are pests...." Raverous said with a absolute serious tone...

The spiritomb kept dodging each ember as it came near him... "Keep that up and you are next..." He said with a small chuckle.

"You are no real pokemon! Pokemon help each other! You are a monster!" Jak said in a furious tone...

"Monster aye... Let me tell you something about monsters..." Raverous said with a somewhat multitude of voices. It sounded like multiple people were saying it... It was extremely unsettling.
"People who leave their friends behind..." one of the voices of Raverous stated.
"People that don't pay attention to you as a child..." Another voice of raverous continued.
"People that don't respect their promises!" A third voice from raverous continued.
"They do not care!"
"We were the price!!!!" The multitude of voices said in unison as he started glowing.

There was a brief flash and nothing seemed to have happened...
((OOC Note: The move that occurred at the very end was destiny bond. I may or may not have described it correctly... Second note is that each line of dialog from raverous at the end was a separate spirit in him that is a major contributing roll to his personality. The last 2 lines were them all speaking in unison giving him a really creepy voice that sounded like many people were saying it in unison... ))
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Dark Ambitions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:54 am

"Ya I agree things that are alive suck." Noel stood and smiled. "All we end up doing it hurting each other and some of us never learn right from wrong." Noel explained as she then had a fierce look of determination on her face. "But you cannot judge others on what some do. I'm Noel I've spent my whole life doing nothing but help others. I live to protect others even if it kills me" Noel said to the Pokemon. "And if you do something like this you are just as much of a arse as the Pokemon you say don't care" Noel ended with as she took her stun seed and threw it right at the Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Dark Ambitions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:12 am

The spiritomb simply glared at Noel. Her words being so true yet he felt no meaning to them.
"You live to protect others!?" He laughed.
"They fail to even protect you!" He continued hinting towards the damage the curse is starting to do.

A seed was sent flying towards the ghost type... He did not know what kind of seed it was and would not take the chance and he sent himself into his stone. The seed hit the ground close enough to have some of the powder that was produced when it broke apart hit him. Partially paralyzing him...

"That is where you are wrong... We all care for each other..." He went in his bag and moved his escape orb to the top of the bag for quick use.

He then began to approach the spiritomb.
"You have no idea... What I have been through..." he said in a sad tone... "I have been separated from my friends because of you!" he shouted as he shot a wicked bluish white flame at the ghost type. For being a ghost type it actually burned pretty badly.

"Grrr..." He did not want to show them he was in pain... He wanted to prove that he will destroy them. He wanted to destroy them but they were much stronger then he thought... He attempted to move back as Jak continued to approach him after he had been burned.

"What are you going to do charmander..." He said in a sour tone as he was not standing pretty close to the ghost type.

The ghost type was neither smiling nor frowning. It just seem to stare at him...

"Leave...." he said to the ghost type. "You have no friends. You never will enjoy them again with such attitude. It would be best for you to see your mistakes..." He said as he turned around...

The spiritomb scoffed at his words. It was unable to move. The only thing he could possibly do would attempt one more curse or just leave... He decided not to attempt another curse as he would not make it out if he did it once more...
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Dark Ambitions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:18 am

"Even if people won't help me out, hell even if their are the one's fighting my I'll do everything in my power to help. I won't abandon anyone no matter how many times they choose to abandon me" Noel said her words true. She'd even try and help him now and was planning on it. "Something to be is only worthless when you give up on it. If you keep it up you might find what you are looking for like Jak and his own power" she said referring to how strong Jak had gotten. And how strong she had gotten by not giving a inch.

"You can change. No one lives a set life in this world all that matters is what you do" Noel ended with knowing inside everyone there was something good.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Dark Ambitions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:58 am

Jak, Animae Raverous, Remitis

The spiritomb stayed there as Jak had walked away. It did not move it seemed to waver a bit. "Go... Keep your friends safe..." the spiritomb said in a much calmer tone. It seemed like a completely different person...

To others that could feel aura. It probably felt different also... "Wait what?" Jak halted as he heard that and turned around to look at the spiritomb.

You could see a shiny drop in its eyes starting to form as a stream formed of reflective light over it...

If one could describe the scene. It could not have possibly been the same spiritomb they had just battled. There was no way. However the damage on it was there.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Dark Ambitions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:03 am

Noel looked at the Pokemon a bit confused. His aura had changed in a instant. She was about to say something when she coughed up some blood. She fell to the ground hurt internally. "Damn curse" she said as she forced herself to stand. She managed to do it from sheer willpower. "Like I said there's always something inside of us. Good or bad doesn't matter in this world what you do it who defines you. You don't have to be like that" she said to the Pokemon. She had taken the hit for Jak and fought most of the opponents here. Was she going to get anything for helping no she wasn't but she did it.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Dark Ambitions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:21 am

Jak, Animae Raverous, Remitis

"Yes there is good on the inside.... It is far too late for Raverous though..." The spiritomb said. It still had tears on itself as it saw Noel in pain... "I am sorry for what Raverous has done..." It said as if it was someone else entirely speaking.

Jak looked at noel and noticed she fell to the ground coughing up blood however he also saw her get back up.. "Noel!" Jak shouted as he ran to her. He was extremely worried as the curse was starting to take its toll on her.

"I am truly sorry... Jak... You must leave... I can't hold him much longer...... And noel... You did save your friends... You managed to free me.. Even if it was only for a moment..." The spiritomb said as it started to waver.

"GO!" it shouted as it completed shifted.

"That pest! How did you break free! No matter... This is the end..."

A nail formed right next to the ghost type however a large flash occurred and a Gardevoir appeared right in front of Jak and Noel but between the spiritomb...

When the flash occurred the nail seemed to have lost its form because the ghost type lost his focus...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Ambitions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Ambitions...   Dark Ambitions... Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Ambitions...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next