Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Strangest Favor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

The Strangest Favor Empty
PostSubject: The Strangest Favor   The Strangest Favor EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:27 pm

As I entered my bedroom that fateful afternoon, exhausted and weary from a full day of all the nonsense I could handle, I noticed something...... different about my room. Was something missing? No, everything was in its place; just like I had left it this morning in my mad rush to get ready for school. Had I left the shades open? Nope, they were still pulled down, as usual. What about the bed? Nah, it still looked like somebody had waged a war on it because I couldn't be bothered to make it before I was given a ride to school. I shrugged and plopped my backpack down with a "thud" (that I'm pretty sure measured on the richter scale), then entered the bathroom where I washed my face with mildly warm water. I then bounded down the stairs and snatched a handful of pretzels to eat as a snack. As I hesitantly climbed up the stairs and returned to my room to get started on my homework (which I probably would have glanced once at, then proceded to put off like the dedicated procrastinator I am), I one again felt that odd feeling that something was out of place. I strode over to the window on the right side of my bed and began to pull the shade up when something odd on my pillow caught my eye. A small, mysterious white envelope was propped up against my pillow innocently, camouflaged by the utterly catastrophic state that my blanket and top sheets had been left in.
Back to top Go down

The Strangest Favor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Out of Character :: Library-
Jump to: