Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Sticks and stones(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sticks and stones(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Sticks and stones(OPEN)   Sticks and stones(OPEN) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:28 pm

Bullwinkle walked through the woods, his scarf brushing the grass lightly. The wind brushed through the leaves. The wild pokemon rustled through the brush at the sight of such a strange and unorthodox being such as this. As he stumbled over roots, his scarf got snagged on a small stick, upsetting the small ghost type. He pulled on the small branch, trying to break it off the tree so he could untangle his scarf. The small wooden appendage snapped, sending Bullwinkle stumbling backwards, slipping on a patch of mud with his feet, not being made for moving on soft,  slick terrain, toppling backwards, forcing his limbs and head retract into his spherical figure. He rolled into a small burrow, coming out the other end. He sighed, peeking his head out to look around, as he did, his weight shifted ever so slightly, but it was enough for him to topple over the lip of the burrow, sliding down a muddy hill, too slippery and steep for even a pokemon with a body as sturdy as his. He hit the bottom with a thud, reaching the oldest and most wild part of the forest. He got up, brushing off mud from his scarf, he took his first steps towards the unknown, as well as his dreams.

16-5=6

Last edited by Demonicmuffin on Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:08 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : needed the energy)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones(OPEN)   Sticks and stones(OPEN) EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:31 pm

Ramira had been out searching for materials for a while now, passing on her way after encountering Lance. As she walked, she saw a Gollett, all its limbs and its head sprawled, as if he had tumbled down a hill. "Hello?" She called, not knowing if he was awake. "Are you ok?" The Zorua sighed, walking over and prodding him with her paw. "Helloooooooo...."

(21 - 10 = 11)

Last edited by MoonDust on Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones(OPEN)   Sticks and stones(OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:57 pm

Bullwinkle groaned, flipping over onto his stomach, using his hands and feet to push himself off the ground and onto his feet. He got up, looking slightly down at the pokemon who who spoke. "Ok so I tumbled down that hill..." he said shaking dirt off his body, "So um... how deep am I in the forest, its pretty dark..." He said, his bodies symbols emitting a faint glow in the darkened forest.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones(OPEN)   Sticks and stones(OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:00 pm

"Huh? Oh! You're awake! You're kinda deep I guess, considering I live here and know the place better than almost everyone. I'd say you're...... 2300 feet from where you first wandered in? I saw you." Ramira explained. Math wasn't her strong spot, so she had rounded to the closest answer that had been measured from the entrance. Usually she counted using her scarf and laying it down, knowing it was 2 feet long. The process was slow, but it worked. "So, you're pretty far." The Zorua said. It wasn't a problem to her. She practically lived here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones(OPEN)   Sticks and stones(OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:19 pm

Bullwinkle looked around him, taking in his surroundings. "That's pretty far in," He said trying to get used to the unstable ground. He turned around, looking at the steep slope he rolled down, "Not getting up that way, especially with a body like mine," He said gesturing at himself. "So I guess the only option is... to go deeper," he said heading away from the slope, "Name's Bullwinkle by the way, pleased to make your acquaintance," He said saluting the other pokemon.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones(OPEN)   Sticks and stones(OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 12:16 am

Ramira nodded. "I'm Ramira. Also pleased to make your acquaintance." She said. It was now clear that this Golett was not bad. 'That's good. I don't need another 'mon on my bad side.' The Zorua thought firmly. There had been too many bad encounters lately, and she wanted more good ones. Perhaps it would be better if she got a room in the hotel until she had enough Poke for a house.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones(OPEN)   Sticks and stones(OPEN) EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 7:17 pm

- Notice -

Thread moved from Pecha Forest to Shadowhue Forest due to environments being more suitable as you were describing them - discussed with thread author. Please amend your energy levels. (Shadowhue Forest entry costs 10 energy as opposed to Pecha Forest's 5)

Thanks for reading. Happy roleplaying! ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones(OPEN)   Sticks and stones(OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:33 pm

"So um... what kind of encounters have you been having recently, and what are you doing around here even," Bullwinkle said as he walked, looking around at the scenery. It was dark, gloomy feeling, musty. Shadows were darting in and out of the trees and between branches, the only light the glow from his eyes, symbol, and joint openings. The ground was damp from the lack of sunlight, creating uneven turf perfect for roots to burrow through. Bullwinkle felt uneasy, as if he were being watched by some unknown eyes.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones(OPEN)   Sticks and stones(OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:36 pm

"Lots of Murkrows, for one thing. Apparently they like stinking up the place like idiots. And several other Pokemon. Technically I've been living here for a while.... so..." Ramira said awkwardly. Shrugging, she didn't think it was a weird question, it was just a weird feeling she got when she had answered. 'Oh whatever. It doesn't matter, I've already said it now, anyway.' She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones(OPEN)   Sticks and stones(OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:03 pm

"Yeah... not the smartest pokemon there ever was are they?" Bullwinkle said quietly, wary of the pokemon surrounding them and any of their possible linguistic abilities. "So... what now?" Bullwinkle asked, feeling awkwardness emanating from the newly met pokemon. 
(will extend if necessary, Short due to lack of info and creativity)
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones(OPEN)   Sticks and stones(OPEN) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:51 pm

Ramira shrugged, even though she knew this place just as well as Pecha. "I don't really know...." She said. The Zorua hadn't really planned out anything as they were walking, so it didn't matter to her at least. The dark type looked through the canopy of trees that was almost as dark as shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sticks and stones(OPEN)   Sticks and stones(OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sticks and stones(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1