Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Pond time thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Poké : 9308

Pond time thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Pond time thoughts   Pond time thoughts EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:25 pm

Joey
Joey had decided to visit the pond again where he first met his new friend. A ralts named Azeral. He was alone at the time as he entered the area. The tree's leaves swaying subtly to the gently breeze. He looked at the pond.

He took a moment as he thought on the recent events. "I was lost when I first came here." He said to himself. He looked at the tree that he had taken shelter from the storm that day. He looked up at the tree as he noticed a lot of the leaves that were knocked off that day had started to grow back. He noticed the leaves all over the ground in the area seemed to have decayed somewhat.

For the first time since he had to flee from his home. He had some fun and found someone he can trust.

Joey sat down by the tree as he wanted to watch the scenery there for a bit. He normally would go around pranking his friends. However.... He did not know where they were. He sighed as he watched the pond ripple from the gentle breeze. "Where could they be..." He said with a somewhat sad tone.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

Pond time thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond time thoughts   Pond time thoughts EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:29 pm

Uthinare
Uthinare had been at the pond for a few hours, just to relax. She had also come here for the sole reason of this one place being so relaxing. Not that she would come here every time, Uthinare just thought it was a good place to relax and settle in. Her nap had lasted at least 2 hours. Then she had taken a walk, and that took 1 hour. The Eevee shook the math-ish thoughts out of her head.

((I'm planning on bringing Serena in at some point. They'll be seperated by their names as a sort of heading.))
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Pond time thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond time thoughts   Pond time thoughts EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:36 pm

Joey

Joey had been in the area only for a short while as he had noticed an eevee walking along the pathway in the area. Joey was not entirely sure if it was hostile however he did not worry about it too much at the time. He had learned that most pokemon in this area are friendly.

Joey continued to sit by the tree and wondered in thought about what he should do next when he returns back to town. He does not have any poke to shop for things. He looked back to see if the eevee was still in the area.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Pond time thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond time thoughts   Pond time thoughts EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:39 pm

Uthinare
Uthinare, after drifting back from her thoughts, finished her walk and settled under a tree. She curled up and closed her eyes. 'Maybe I'll have a nap for a while... That was a really long walk.' The Eevee thought. If a 1 hour walk wasn't long, she didn't know what was. Uthinare shrugged, sighed, and shifted her position slightly. Then, she fell slowly into the world of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Pond time thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond time thoughts   Pond time thoughts EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:54 pm

Joey
Joey looked around the area and did not see the eevee anywhere. He figured it had left the area. He decided it would be time to explore the area around the pond a bit. As he got back up he noticed the eevee was actually still in the area. It had went to sleep next to a different tree then he had been sitting at.

He decided not to bother it as he walked by and around the pond. He did not see much in the area. There were a lot of trees on a couple sides of the pond.

He walked around the perimeter of the field a couple times. Taking in the details of the area. He decided to go back to the tree he had been at for a little bit and rest. He walked past the Eevee once more on the way back.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Pond time thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond time thoughts   Pond time thoughts EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:54 pm

When the Pichu walked past her for about the 3rd time, Uthinare's ear flicked. She opened one eye and then she closed it again. 'It seems he's concerned about just me for some reason.... but why?' The Eevee thought. 'No Pokemon has looked at me and seem concerned about me for unknown reasons before, so why now?' She sighed. "Excuse me," Uthinare sat up. "You seem very concerned about me for some reason. Would you care to tell me?" She explained with a hint of grogginess left in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Pond time thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond time thoughts   Pond time thoughts EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:23 pm

Joey
Joey heard the eevee speak to him as he walked past to return to his spot. She seemed to think that he was worried about her. "Oh I am sorry for waking you... I did not mean to make you think I was worried either... I was just exploring the area a little bit." He said with a small smile. He was glad she was not hostile. Still getting used to being in an area with not as many hostiles around.

Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Pond time thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond time thoughts   Pond time thoughts EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:25 pm

"Ah, ok. I'm Uthinare, by the way." Uthi told him calmly. She smiled wanly at him. 'Phew... nothing's wrong.' The Eevee thought. This Pichu seemed nice..... maybe she could be his friend? 'No.. that would be for him to decide.' She thought. Mentally shaking her head, she lay back down.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Pond time thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond time thoughts   Pond time thoughts EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:29 pm

Joey
Joey responded back with his name. "My name is Joey. Nice to meet you." As he smiled. He looked towards the pond. The reflection of the clouds in it made him look up. The clouds were calm today. Fluffy little things in the sky moving across slowly.

"Nice day." He said to the Eevee. As he looked back towards the eevee. He noticed she was going back to sleep. "Sorry. I will let you sleep." He smiled slightly as he turned around to go back to the tree he was at.

It was not too far but the plants in between them had hid her before when he was sitting there.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Pond time thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond time thoughts   Pond time thoughts EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:32 pm

Uthinare nodded. "Mm-hmm...." She mumbled. The Eevee sat up again. "I'm not actually trying to sleep. I'm testing out to see if it relaxes me more... I guess not." She laughed. 'Oh, well.' "Nice to meet you, Joey." Uthinare said. Her tail flicked slightly, her fur blowing in the breeze. Today's weather was better than yesterday. "Nice weather we're having...." She sighed with content.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Pond time thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond time thoughts   Pond time thoughts EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:45 pm

Joey
Joey smiled back as she said that. He decided to stay for a moment. He thought for a moment about whether or not to continue the conversation. Surprisingly he was not impulsive on that decision.

He decided to stay somewhat nearby in case she wanted to strike up a conversation. He sad by the water and dipped his tail in it. He smiled for a moment. He charged up slightly as a spark or two went through him into the water. Giving a neat little pop as it hit the water.

"Hey! Watch it over there!" a voice shouted from across the lake.

He looked up and immediately regretted his little fun. "Sorry" he shouted back... His face reddened a bit from that. He did not like to cause harm with pranks. Although this was not a prank. He still did not like that it might have hurt someone.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Pond time thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond time thoughts   Pond time thoughts EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:49 pm

Uthinare sighed. "It's ok... you didn't mean to. I've seen 'mon accidentally hurt one another before...." She muttered, shaking her head. The Eevee walked over to Joey and wrapped her tail around him for comfort. 'He'll be ok.... I hope he doesn't take my tail thing the wrong way...' She thought worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Pond time thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond time thoughts   Pond time thoughts EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:04 pm

Joey
As he was wrapped by the eevee's tail. He was slightly started but quickly settled down. He was getting used to the frequent hugs he was given by other pokemon. He smiled as he knew it was just a friendly gesture.

"Are you from town?" He decided to ask. He was not sure what pokemon actually were part of the town. Or if they were just visiting it.

He looked towards the lake once more. Slightly in thought about his friends.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

Pond time thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond time thoughts   Pond time thoughts EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:07 pm

(This is Uthi's last post. She's Sova's now.)
"Yes." She replied calmly. Uthinare smiled at Joey. He was a nice Pichu. Young, but nice. He had much to learn... The Eevee shook her head, thinking. 'What will the future hold for me, I wonder?' She thought, wondering what would happen. 'No... that's for fate to decide.' Uthinare thought firmly.
Back to top Go down
Coaster
Backend / Coding Support
Coaster

Pond time thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond time thoughts   Pond time thoughts EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:21 pm

Joey
Joey was glad to meet another friendly pokemon. Although everyone in town was friendly. Ever since he had left his home. It was harsh on him. He did truly have a lot to learn. He was always with his friends. He could always depend on them. At times they could depend on him.

"I have to get back to town..." he said with a small smile. "I would like to learn more about it." He said as a final thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pond time thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pond time thoughts   Pond time thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Pond time thoughts
Page 1 of 1