Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

A Meeting With A Ghost

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoonDust

MoonDust

Poké : 1120

A Meeting With A Ghost Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting With A Ghost   A Meeting With A Ghost EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:23 am

Uthinare sat under a tree near the Small Pond, relaxing and clearing her thoughts. 'At least here it'll be calming for me.' She thought. The Eevee walked up to the pond to sit by it, dipping her paw in. She looked around glancing at a Ghastly only once, and turned back to her own reflection in the pond. Uthinare sighed. The Eevee hadn't really met a lot of Pokemon yet, and sometimes it made her feel lonely. It didn't matter their gender, she just wanted a friend. She glanced away from her reflection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting With A Ghost   A Meeting With A Ghost EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:31 am

Nico approached the pond. GOD YOUR THIRSTY said the dark voice in his head. Nico Agreed with the voice and went to take a sip of the cool liquid. hmm he thought that was good. He noticed a little eevee off to his left. "what are you doing here all alone?" he asked HEY IT DOESN'T MATTER FOCUS ON YOU He ignored the voice. and semi smiled at the eevee.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting With A Ghost   A Meeting With A Ghost EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:38 am

The Ghastly she had seen before spoke to her. "What are you doing here all alone?" He had asked her. "I don't really have many friends... I came here to relieve my self of all my jumbled thoughts." Uthinare responded. Was the Ghastly just asking or was he seriously interested in being her friend? She had no idea, so the Eevee waited to find out by engaging a conversation, that being her responding and not simply ignoring him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting With A Ghost   A Meeting With A Ghost EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:45 am

"okay well what are you troblued with?" he asked not intent on leaving until he helped her.WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME Nico was slowly getting annoyed with the voices but he had learnt to hold them back very slowly. he just shouldn't get into fights that often. "most problems stem from over thinking things" he noted out loud as he dunked his head in the water.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting With A Ghost   A Meeting With A Ghost EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 12:51 am

"Hmmm... you got a point. Sometimes I need to clear my head... and sometimes it doesn't work." Uthinare sighed. At least the Ghastly wasn't yelling like a certain Woobat she'd briefly met.... or flirting with her. She felt it was too early for that. The Eevee sat back and looked at the Ghastly. 'Yep... no signs of getting cuddly. Good.' She thought firmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting With A Ghost   A Meeting With A Ghost EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:03 am

Nico understood her. "so whats going on then you can trust me" Nico said. seeing that the eevee was not convinced he held out a gas like hand. "Im Nico, and i know all about the whole not getting something out of your head. " Nico said. His thoughts flashing to unpleasent images of his father. He had gotten over it and was no longer sad it just made him angry. REALLY YOUR THIS PATHETIC, TALKING TO SUCH A WEAK POKEMON? Nico wish he knew how to make the voices stop.
Back to top Go down
MoonDust

MoonDust

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting With A Ghost   A Meeting With A Ghost EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:10 am

"I'm Uthinare. Pleasure to meet you. You may call me Uthi, for the sake of time saving." She grinned, shaking his gas-generated hand. She noticed him wince for a minute, glaring up towards his forehead. "Is... there something wrong? You seem to be glaring at your head like there's something upsetting you." The Eevee said quietly. She didn't want to invade his personal thoughts, but maybe she could help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting With A Ghost   A Meeting With A Ghost EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 4:33 am

"hey Uthi. No i just have a headache." Nico lied. if she proves herself ill let her know "and whats the problem your facing at the moment. Can i help in anyway?" Nico looked concerned. He was worried about the eevee for some strange reason. he slowly drifted closer till he was resting on the ground next to her looking at the lake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting With A Ghost   A Meeting With A Ghost Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting With A Ghost
Page 1 of 1