Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Smash bro's anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade12

Blade12

Poké : 1360

Smash bro's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Smash bro's anyone?   Smash bro's anyone? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 5:07 pm

Well, I've been asking in the Cbox regarding this a lot lately, so I figured it'd just be easier to post it here... who has smash brothers 4? and by that, I mean 3DS or Wii U. if you do have it, could you post your FC? who knows, we may be able to get round to having brawls sometime.

4313-2381-3859 is the FC for my 3DS by the way.
Back to top Go down
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

Smash bro's anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash bro's anyone?   Smash bro's anyone? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 11:54 pm

Oh yeah, I would be very interested in playing online I think. =} I do have both versions of the game, but I don't want to play online on my 3DS version. I'm already deathly afraid that my circle pad is starting to break, and Smash is a very intense game with constant smashing of the pad to the side. I would like to not put my system through anything particularly intense if I can avoid it.

However, I would love to play Smash Wii U with you! =}

You can find my name on Miiverse easily enough, I'm sure. It's "Digizel" iirc. Should be a blue Mii.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/

Smash bro's anyone?
Page 1 of 1