Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Another day, Another thing! (Open RP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another day, Another thing! (Open RP) Empty
PostSubject: Another day, Another thing! (Open RP)   Another day, Another thing! (Open RP) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:40 am

Energy: 11/16
It was a day that wasn't too great- there was a light drizzle that slowly pittered down, which the clouds looked like it was going to start raining worse later on. Kazuko has been wandering around pecha forest for a small bit, using his scarf as a bit of a coat to keep him from getting too wet. He looked around, looking for a pretty good covered area or the coming rain, but he wasn't that able to tell if it was or not, but he had to guess that. He found a pretty thick-leaved tree and sat down under it, covering himself in fallen leaves to camoflauge himself as much as he could, before going to a light snooze, turning into a snore, as the rain continued pattering down..
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another thing! (Open RP)   Another day, Another thing! (Open RP) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 12:46 am

Azeral walked through the forest her hood up and bag at her side. Her hood kept the rain away but her bag got slightly soaked luckily there wasn't anything that would be to badly soaked in her bag considering it was empty. She then stopped for a moment and looked up at the small clouds which made the rain drop. "How does it work?" She asks herself as she watched the clouds
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another thing! (Open RP)   Another day, Another thing! (Open RP) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:03 am

Kazuko woke up slightly, opening his eyes through the leaves. He looks through, staring around, seeing the ralts standing there looking up at the sky. He continued watching it, slightly half asleep, seeing if it was rabid or not-- A hard thing to tell if it's just sitting there staring in the sky. Kazuko then, at that moment, jumped out of nowhere-- he felt like something had touched him-- but in the meanwhile, all the leaves he had put onto himself had gone flying into the ralts.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another thing! (Open RP)   Another day, Another thing! (Open RP) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:12 am

Azeral was looking at the sky still as she then took her black hood and took it off and let the rain drip down on her head. She then heard something next to her as she looked over to where she heard the noise "who's there?" She asks in a calm gentle voice as she looked around for the source of the noise. She then felt the rain so she took her black hoodie then threw it over her head once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another thing! (Open RP)   Another day, Another thing! (Open RP) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:24 am

"Ehm, Sorry!" Kazuko says, Realizing it's not a rabid pokemon. "Since you're asking who's there, I'm Kazuko, A pichu if you couldn't tell. I'm wondering now who you are now!" Kazuko says, Putting his hand out to shake the ralts hand politely-- trying to make a new friend. Kazuko is obviously trying to be polite-- As he is with all people he has just met.. well, most of the time, unless they're jerks.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another thing! (Open RP)   Another day, Another thing! (Open RP) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 1:32 am

Azeral lowers her guard but her face remains hidden by the hood. "Hello" she said still retaining the normal gentle voice as she looked at the Pokemon and smiled. "My name is Azeral nice to meet you" she said as she took his hand and shook it. "Yes I could tell" the flats said but didn't move her hood from in front of her face. She didn't like showing her face so she left the coat on her and smiled though it couldn't be seen. "What brings you to this forest?" She asks thinking it to be a normal conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another thing! (Open RP)   Another day, Another thing! (Open RP) EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:51 am

"I'm in here looking for pecha berries, because I have none, and they were really good when freshly picked. I'm looking for any of those." The pichu replies, looking around still, at the trees, when the rain starts to worsen-- getting the pichu drenched. "Egh... I hate it when this happens, but it's not too bad." He says while putting his scarf over his head. Suddenly, A bush rustled nearby-- making Kazuko startled-- And also making him turn on the point, to see what pokemon it is--- If it even was a pokemon... But The pichu had no idea what it was, so he approached carefully. For it could have been ANYTHING, even something falling from a tree. OOC: Yes i have to be specific.
OOC: If it is something you can choose from it's your choice.
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Another day, Another thing! (Open RP) La94TiN
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Another day, Another thing! (Open RP) XNK8rgs
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another thing! (Open RP)   Another day, Another thing! (Open RP) EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 11:01 pm

"Oh well that's nice, I came here for some training I have to get stronger to explore more dungeons." She said with a soft smile behind the hood and looked around as the rain started to worsen. She'd be fine thanks the the long coat and hood combo but she felt a but bad for the Pokemon next to her. "Ya rain does seem bad" she said slightly hoping for a thunderstorm she loved anything having to do with thunder. She then turned to see a Tangela rush at her. She used her shadow sneak skill and avoided the hit. But a small seed dropped on her head as she moved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another thing! (Open RP)   Another day, Another thing! (Open RP) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:08 am

Before he realised what was going on, the tangela had jumped from the bush and tried to attack his new ralts friend. Instantly he started to use a thundershock, to try to paralyze the tangela -- failing to, the tangela turned and used vine whip -- grabbing him and flinging him hard into a tree. Soon as he came to his senses from being thrown against that particularly hard tree, he noticed the tangela was going to try to do the same thing it did to him to Azeral. "Look out! It's gonna try to grab you with vine whip!" He shouted to Azeral while getting up-- trying to give azeral advice that could save her from getting hit hard into anything, even if it was a tree.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another thing! (Open RP)   Another day, Another thing! (Open RP) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:12 am

Azeral took note of the Pokemon she was partnered with slamming into a tree. She was about to rush over when she sensed something try to go around her leg. With a smirk the Ralts snuck into her own shadow and appears right next to the feral Pokemon in question. She then focused her own power and sent a small psychic wave at the Pokemon. Even though it wasn't that powerful it managed to confuse the Pokemon as it stumbled away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another thing! (Open RP)   Another day, Another thing! (Open RP) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 12:17 am

While the pokemon was running away, it was swinging randomly-- getting its vinewhip tangled horribly-- in a knot, Rendering it completely helpless. When it came to its senses it ran away--- Probably noticing it was completely helpless. Kazuko managed to get up-- now scraped and covered in mud and such, and said "Good job, Azeral! You're good at battling as far as i can see, as you took it out in one move... Wait, What's that seed on your head?" Kazuko said, quickly jumping onto the 'wait, what's that seed on your head' topic. Kazuko proceeded to take it off Azeral's head and try to find out what kind of seed it is. OOC: Yes, Kazuko is not good at identifying different seeds.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another thing! (Open RP)   Another day, Another thing! (Open RP) EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 1:00 am

Azeral looks over to see her comrade tangled up in the vine whip. She runs over to help but her got free before she could get over there. "Well I just got lucky" she said her face turning a small hint of red as she hears she had a seed on her head.looks at it for a second. "I'll need to get someone to identify this" she said as she looked ahead for whatever was there. She hoped it was something good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another thing! (Open RP)   Another day, Another thing! (Open RP) EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:49 pm

"Well it was still good, Azeral. Honestly I'm not too good at battling. I can hold myself but I won't be doing much damage." The pichu says, still looking at the seed intensely. "It could be any kind of seed-- Reviver seed? Maybe! Other kind of seed? Maybe! " He's obviously a bit... over-excitable, but he tends to have good emotions coming off of him. "So.... Now what?" He says, looking around for pecha berries still-- but not quite paying attention to anything else--- and then he trips on a root of a tree and lands right infront of azeral. "Ow... I'm okay!" He says, slowly getting up.

OOC: Ralts can sense emotions, so i thought i'd add that bit about 'tends to have good emotions coming off of him.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day, Another thing! (Open RP)   Another day, Another thing! (Open RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Another day, Another thing! (Open RP)
Page 1 of 1