Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

So where is it?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

So where is it? Empty
PostSubject: So where is it?   So where is it? EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:44 am

Vien pushed his way through the busy streets of the large town, doing his best to avoid running directly into anyone or get stomped on without losing his momentum, occasionally shoving past people when he had to. He noticed the crowd thin with some relief as he continued on, soon arriving at a small plaza. Standing back up on his hind legs, the Pachirisu looked around for something... there! Spotting a tall pole at one corner of the plaza, Vien dashed over, easily scaling up the wood and reaching the top of the pole, careful not to knock over the lanterns hung near the top.

"Alright," Vien murmured to himself, looking around from his perch, "I'm finally here. Now where's the Guild?" Vien was sure there was one here- he'd heard about it enough from the Exploration Teams who'd visited his home town, and he didn't want to think of what it would mean if he'd spent the last of his money traveling here for nothing. Hopefully, though, he'd be able to get that much money and then some back once he found the Guild and started his own Team.

"Wait," Vien stopped, face falling flat. He hit his head against the top of the pole, groaning. "I've never even seen a Guild before! I dunno what they look like!" Vien frowned, before shaking his head. "Oh well..." Grinning slightly, he slid back down the pole, looking around the Plaza. "...I'm sure someone here can give me directions!" With that thought in mind, Vien started through the Plaza, on the lookout for anyone who seemed to know their way around.
Back to top Go down

So where is it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Grassveil Town :: Grassveil Town-
Jump to: