Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Creepy True Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aMEWzing

Poké : 2445

Creepy True Story Empty
PostSubject: Creepy True Story   Creepy True Story EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 11:48 pm

A strange Nintendo happening had only just occurred over the course of these past few days. The whole ordeal, strangely enough, started on my birthday.

In my family, it's a cute little tradition every birthday morning to turn on the Wii, insert Wii Fit Plus, and see the cute little Wii Board wish me a happy birthday.

But this year, my Wii didn't read the disc. It didn't read any disc we put in, and we tried them all. I was a little disappointed, but it wasn't something too saddening.

Instead, I went on my 3DS and inserted Alpha Sapphire to find Nurse Joy to wish me a happy birthday, which I liked.

The saddest part about having a birthday on Sunday, is of course, the following Monday. I had to go to school, which I hated of course, but thankfully I could bring my 3DS and play on the bus.

A small digression, but my birthday seemed to have a lot of unnatural bad luck. My favorite restaurant closed that day, my Wii broke, my everything ran out if power when we arrived. Not to sound like an ungrateful complainer, but things seemed unusual on that happy day. I stayed as happy as possible, but no matter how positive I was, I couldn't help but notice.

Back to Monday. School was over, I finished my Culinary cycle (no one even knew it was my birthday. No cake |D) and I went after school to my Environmental Actions Club. We basically just recycle and stuff. While the Juniors and Seniors worked on a project about the benefits of recycling in our supposed "environmental-friendly" agricultural tech school, me and two others got to run around the school in a goofy fashion, collecting recycling and taunting security cameras. (You don't have to read this paragraph if you don't want. It's unrelated |D) Funny story, though, because as we were hitting the library to pick up recycling, I held the bin, which happened to be a trash barrel, beside the door as they would come and empty the paper into it. Behind me, a woman was entering the library, and said "Ooh, is that trash? Thanks!" And threw a wrapper into the bin. Why that's funny, you might not agree, but I just thought it was. Back in the classroom, we got to see some of the presentation, an I found out how much recyclables are dumped into the trash, so much so that the trash trucks don't even bother picking it up anymore. I even found out that they found MAGGOTS beside the trash in the parking lot, and our FOOD TRUCK PARKS THERE! Eeeeewwwwww.

But I digress way too much. After that, I went to my bus, uafda yadda yadda, did my homework, blah. As routine upon finishing my homework, I always had plenty if time on the super-long bus ride to play Pokemon on my 3DS. I took my game out of my bag and turned it on, as usual, clicked the Alpha Sapphire icon, and awaited the sweet music of the intro, but instead it said "Error. Please turn off the power and try again." This was the first time anything like that happened. And with a brand new game, too. I did as the instructions said: to turn off the power, eject, return, and turn it on again. This time, I caught a glimpse if the intro before it happened again. This reminded me of creepy pastas, so I gave up on trying.

The only notable thing I had done to cause this happened that morning. When I put it into my bag, I held it in such a way that I accidentally clicked the cartridge out, only inserting it back in with a little whispered "oops." The power was off of course. The more likely cause was when I walked onto the morning bus, my bag banged aggravatingly against every seat I walked by, probably jarring te system.

I got home annoyingly late. Somewhere around 5:30. I decided to test and see if my Wii was working. I inserted a game, and it actually worked! I tried another title, and that worked too. I opened them, and they ran as usual, no indication that the Wii had ever stopped functioning. Curious, I took my 3DS out as well, clicking in AS and turning it on, to find that it, too, worked so suddenly!

This true story seems a lot like a creepypasta, doesn't it? I was thinking about making it into one, but I'm not one to lie. What do you, probably the only reader, think of what happened? Coincidence, or something only out of that which is supernatural? Strange occurrences happen all the time with me, but this one really seemed to stand out. If you have any similar stories to tell, I would certainly like to read them (no matter how long) for this is one of the only things I find to be common with all people. We can even digress into dreams, which have the same sort of feel...

Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

Creepy True Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy True Story   Creepy True Story EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:56 am

Hmmm... I don't know if this is strange or not, but my Angry birds star wars game (The only game I have at the moment for 3ds) Keeps popping out of my 3ds. But my coat pocket is very big, somewhat bigger than the 3ds xl I carry in it. And it only happens at school. I usually wear my jacket all day, but this only occurs at that one specific place. And nothing ever presses on it or anything. So I guess that my 3ds xl may be telling me that it hates school as much as me? :3

This is da best I got. My life ain't very intresting... -3- Exept for the one time my mom was taking me to school, and the jeep lost it's grip on the road (Ice on da road) And we spun for about... 3 seconds? Anyways, that was one of the only most exciting things to happen to me. .3.
Back to top Go down

Creepy True Story
Page 1 of 1