Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN]   Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 10:24 pm

[Energy: 44-10 = 34]

The coral forest was silent, as a large red beast relaxed in a clearing from the coral. His snoring was light, but still audible from quite a ways away. Proteus was taking a relaxing break in the wonderful Coral Forest. Sadly, everything seemed to be terrified of the Gyarados. He doesn't quite blame the other pokemon, but it didn't mean that he liked it that way. He was a friendly pokemon, one that actually tried to avoid being angry, and one that tried to keep calm, and usually doubted himself. The gyarados was merely snoozing away, waiting for a good time to wake up and do some exploring in the reef.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN]   Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:50 pm

Through the forest of coral a small creature of joy was swimming not minding anything but rather just enjoying the beautiful landscape. This creature was Revira the Omanyte who had decided to venure towards the Coral Forests to play, having had nothing better to do on land.
Up there it was a wonderful place too of course, but the Omanyte had just been missing the sparkle of the sunlight reflected from the surface of the sea and the freedom of not being limited to two of the three dimensions.
If only she could invite all her friends to this amazing place, but for some reason most of them seemed to have some strong aversions to staying underwater for longer amounts of time.
Ah well, you couldn't force Pokémon to be happy, now could you?

(E=26-10=16)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN]   Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 3:55 pm

Under the deep water on the ocean floor below the Omanyte that had dared to enter this area, the sleeping Proteus awoke, his wonderful nap having refreshed him greatly. He lifted his head from his snake like body and gave a yawn with his massive jaws that could swallow any small or medium sized pokemon whole if it had wanted to. The gyarados looked about, surveying the area around him before finally noticing a familiar looking Omanyte not too far from him. Eager to meet a familiar friend, Proteus pushed himself from the floor with his massive body, and approached the omanyte, confident that his friend would recognize him, after all, how many massive red gyarados are there in this world?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN]   Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:42 pm

A large shadow entered the Omanyte's field of vision.
Was it a Pokémon or maybe something else? From this far away it just appeared as a dark blur to the Rock type. Maybe it was a new friend or a Pokémon in need of help! Or both!
Turning around to swim in the shadow's direction, the Omanyte began to ask:
"Hello there! I'm Revira! I'm an Omanyte! And who are you?"
Hopefully it would not be one of those mean Pokémon that kept appearing for some reason. Then again maybe if it was one of those mean Pokémon it could help Revira understand exactly what was going wrong to cause these things to happen in the first place and thus help her cure this illness that had befallen the probably once peaceful Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN]   Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:26 pm

Proteus stopped when he heard the omanyte ask him who he was. He saw that the omanyte was swimming backwards, the only way the water type could swim period from the looks of it. He spoke, "It's Proteus, Revira," he spoke, he swam up to the water type pokemon, waiting for it to turn around to see him or if it was going to keep going. He had no idea why the small pokemon was here, or in these parts of the water. The pokemon was one of the lucky water types, one that could go both under and above water with ease, or what would be considered easy to it due to having lived its life with the tentacles.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN]   Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Still continuing to swim towards the Gyarados, the Omanyte responded:
"Oh, hi Proteus! Id didn't recognize you from this far away! How are you doing?"
While the Omanyte was talking and swimming, she did not realize that she was about to collide with the Flying type, not being able to see through her shell after all.
This was an issue that had caused problems quite often already, so she found herself envying a certain species she had seen somewhere some day. It could float and had eyes all around its body, so it probably would never not see something. Claydol it was called if the Water type's memory still served her. This world truly had some strange species.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN]   Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 2:52 am

Kat carried out 5 launched of one Coral Forest :
Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] XlA6lvN , Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] KRU9CgW , Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] YN4qD3x , Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] R22AtxO , Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] 09K7jaI

"Good," the gyarados didn't seem to mind the omanyte bumping into him due to his sheer size and inability to really feel it as anything but a slight push. He held back a chuckle before speaking, "How are you today?"
The gyarados was happy to see the friend he had met a great legend with, after all the little shell pokemon had helped him become stronger. He wondered what it was doing here once more? He wasn't going to just outright ask the pokemon for fear of making it feel unwelcomed, so he merely floated there, waiting for the omanyte to answer the question he had already asked.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN]   Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:37 pm

Revira didn't really react upon having bumped into the Gyarados either. Not only did her shell make the impact almost unnoticeable but furthermore things like these had happened so many times already, that it hardly was something to be surprised about anymore.
Revira began to wonder what would happen if she were to evolve into an Omastar. Their shells had spikes after all, so bumping into other beings might end up being more painful.
"Just enjoying the beautiful day, feeling fine.", the Omanyte responded.
"What about you, Proteus?"

This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN]   Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 4:44 pm

[Energy: 25]

"I've been out of the water for a while now, feels good to be back here. It's difficult to move around up there, especially in the elevated areas or slopes," Proteus spoke, looking down at the omanyte that had bumped into him. The large gyarados was happy to see that his friend was doing just fine today, and that he met one of the few that knew him when he was a magikarp, one of those who would not just run away upon seeing him. The large atrocious pokemon was not a bad guy, so why did most of the pokemon he met have to judge him and assume he was some kind of violent monster that was going to eat them?

[Monster house or would you rather them be in trouble and need some kind of help?]
Kat carried out 5 launched of one Coral Forest :
Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] WbShVpM , Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] Pecha_11 , Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] DBv57lj , Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] WbShVpM , Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] Z86ff7g
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN]   Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 8:44 pm

"Oh, definitely. My shell is just too heavy to keep carrying around on land all day. I prefer the water myself too. Maybe I should try getting an air pump and inflate it a bit."
It did not even occur to Revira to think that pumping her shell full of air would not only build up quite some pressure, but in fact even make it impossible for her to dive while doing nothing to alleviate her weight.
"I'm just jealous of some of those Pokémon who can walk around on land. There's so much of that out here and I can't help but think that some very important clues on how to deal with the plague in general are hidden out there."

Savato carried out 4 launched of one Coral Forest :
Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] Q86Oj9H , Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] DmuZ1dP , Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] BD1l3SX , Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] CqnPxwn
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN]   Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 9:51 pm

[Or you can not answer me...]
[Energy: 16]

"Plague? There's a plague?" Proteus questioned the omanyte, "I haven't heard of a plague going around..." The gyarados was beginning to grow a bit concerned, what if one of his friends caught it? He looked at the omanyte, a bit concerned now that he had heard of some possibly life threatening disease going about. His tail moved around nervously, unsure of what to say as he waited for a response from the small shell pokemon.

[shitty post]
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN]   Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 10:00 pm

"Uh, I'm pretty sure I told you about that already. Did you forget? That plague that made all those nice Pokémon turn into meanies and that probably is the cause for that hole in the ceiling too!"
Now this was worrying. The Gxyarados seemed to be suffering from memory loss. Was this one of the symptoms of this plague? Hopefully not - Revira liked Proteus! Okay, Revira liked most anyone, but she liked Proteus especially. And so the idea of him having fallen victim to this curse was a thought especially horrid and appalling to her. She would have to save this world quickly before something like that could happen!

(Really? I don't see any difference to your other posts. (Sorry, I had to make that joke. It is a joke. I am not seriously thinking what I am implying here.))
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN]   Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 6:56 pm

"Plague..." Proteus thought for a moment, recalling what the omanyte had said in what seemed like a year ago since he had seen her, "Revira that's not a plague, they're just living how they live. They're protecting their homes from others and sometimes just get a kick out of attacking others. It's not something that can be cured." Proteus blinked, highly confused as he put his knew found intelligence from evolving with how he used to think as a Magikarp. He couldn't exactly remember what he had thought as a magikarp, but he did recall the omanyte speaking to him about it.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN]   Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:06 pm

"It has to be cured! Noone should like attacking other Pokémon! That's simply evil!"
How could the Gyarados allow for something like this to happen?! Didn't Proteus care about all the suffering Pokémon whose pain could be stopped completely by finding the cure to this plague? It just had to exist! If something is impossible, then only because noone had ever tried enough before!
It didn't matter whether Proteus was with her or not. She would just find the solution on her own!
"I don't care whether you think it's impossible! I am going to fix this, no matter what!"
Everything had a reason for which it happened. So by removing this reason, whatever was causing the problem would disappear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN]   Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Swimmin' Around at the Speed of Sound! [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1