Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

... The Moon Will Set.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

Poké : 3086

... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 2:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Sitting among the desert sands, now silver in the lunar light, a small Fox Pokemon waited anxiously for her partner for this mission to show up. Where was Noel? She had some news for the Riolu. Not good news, either. Nervously, she fiddled with the midnight blue ribbon wrapped around her foreleg.

She'd put a slip of paper in her Treasure Bag, eyeing it once more. This wasn't good. She would need to wait until Noel showed up to ask how they'd proceed with this. She couldn't go behind the guild's back, especially so soon after joining - she could be kicked out. On the other hand, she had promised the Solrock that they'd save it's friend...

"Ugh... where is she?" The six-tailed vixen muttered, this whole situation was putting her in a foul mood. Despite her unsure emotions, however, one thing was for sure. They didn't have all night.

Energy: 5
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:21 pm

"Huh. That's interesting... Can't say I knew that." The Vulpix wondered about this as she continued to walk, going deep in thought. Maybe she could try that trick out for herself sometime. It would definitely come in handy, if she could pull it off. It'd take some practice, doubtlessly, but it could still be a useful skill. The vixen was quiet as she ran through a list of different Pokemon in her head, silently trying to point out to herself what their weak points might've been.

Energy: 17
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:26 pm

"Ya it's a useful skill to have" she tells lumina as she keeps walking always having a eye out for any if all opponents that came to them but she was mostly looking for the.lunatone "if the sandslash was telling the truth he shouldn't of been able to get to far" she says outloud
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:31 pm

"I'll keep it in mind." The Vulpix agreed, leaning forward and squinting. She thought she saw another Pokemon, but it could've easily been feral. She couldn't be sure yet, but she had to admit, she was getting her hopes up that it was the Lunatone. "Noel? You see that?" The fire type murmured, keeping her voice down just in case it was the Lunatone. She didn't want to be spotted yet.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:34 pm

Noel slightly lowered her stance and looked over to the figure in the distance "ya" she replied softly not wanting to get detected as she used her senses to see who it was the aura was a little hurt so they had be fighting but that could of just been a random fighter "I can't tell but they are hurt it might be the lunatone"
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:42 pm

"Then let's go see them." Despite her earlier hopes, Lumina would admit, she was starting to dread meeting this Lunatone. This would be even more awkward than that conversation they had with the Solrock, wouldn't it? But, nonetheless, as she approached the Pokemon, she swore she saw it levitating. Not to mention that it was that shape of a crescent moon. "Yup... that's a Lunatone." Lumina noted. "Probably the one we're looking for, too. Don't quote me on this, but I don't think that they live here naturally."

(Do you want to play the Lunatone, Rezikun?)
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:45 pm

Noel walks over to the lunatone as she gets into a slight defensive stance and stares.at the outlaw "hello" she says to him as the lunatone turns around and narrows his eyes slightly at the two "what do you want" he says with pure venom in his voice
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:49 pm

"Only to talk." The Vulpix said calmly, closing her brown eyes. Perhaps she could pretend that she didn't know the Lunatone was an outlaw. To begin with, anyways. "Do you happen to know any Solrock, Lunatone?" She enquired. Maybe bringing up the topic of Solrock would get a good reaction out of the outlaw. They were supposed to be friends, right?
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 8:52 pm

The lunatone turns away from them as it.slightly shook as it turned back to the two of them "he asked you to come to me" she said in a slightly shocked voice he was looking for the same solrock the whole time and now two kids were here

"Yes we just want to help" Noel says in response to his questioning making sure to make him think they were not her for the bounty "I'm Noel"
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:01 pm

"Yes, he asked us to come for you, he couldn't find you anywhere." Lumina responded, trying to keep her cool. Would this be a good time to reveal that she knew he was an outlaw, or should she wait? After a moment of consideration, the Vulpix decided to wait. She'd need to reveal it at just the right time, or any hope of talking him into turning himself in went out the window.

Ugh... when did I get so invested in this request? The young vixen scolded herself. This was why she needed to take simpler jobs in the future. Wasn't I just here to do a job? Perhaps it was just because she wasn't the type to back down, and she wanted to do this job right. But it was a far-fetched hope that words would be powerful enough to solve the problem here, and Lumina wouldn't have been surprised if things came to blows. That was how most outlaw missions ended.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:06 pm

Noel just looks at the floating stone "so why are you out here" she asks with a questionable gaze at the pokemon

The lunatone looks down and with a soft voice "you kids should know I'm most likely a outlaw now" she says as a loud sigh could be heard.from him as he faced the ground "I've made to many mistakes now" he says as he starts to float away from them
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:13 pm

"We know you're an outlaw. And I know what you're wanted for. You're hunting Solrock, aren't you?" Well, there went her ace in the hole. A large part of her found this Lunatone despicable, trying to harm, maybe even trying to kill, someone who was only trying to save him. But maybe this could still work out. She padded after the Lunatone, not willing to let him get away, even if it meant fighting him. "Solrock still thinks you can turn this around, you know..."
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 9:52 pm

Noel turns to lumina and nods "ya we know you are" she says as she also nods to what lumina said "you can turn around just go back don't fall down to darkness"

The lunatone just stops and looks at them as he faces both of them "he is a fool" he says as he shakes his head and stares at lumina "it doesn't matter if I know I can't go back" he says as he starts.to leave again
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 10:03 pm

"I don't know... Solrock could be right. I don't know you personally." Lumina shrugged, walking after the Lunatone, picking up her pace to help keep up. "The only real thing I do know is that Solrock wanted to save you. Even after you turned your back on him. He saw something in you that wasn't completely lost - and you can still prove him right." Ugh. Her own words sounded hollow and cheesy. She silently swore off of morally ambiguous missions for Arceus knows how long as she continued to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:03 pm

Noel kept close by "come on it doesn't matter what you've done you can always redeem yourself in the end" Noel says as in her mind she hits herself for how cheesy that sounded and startled to regret not just knocking this guy flat

The stone stops for a second hearing what both kids were saying "but he I" his words were scrambled as it took him a second to find his own voice "but how could I undo this" he asks his voice showing signs of pain
Back to top Go down
PhantomSun

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:31 pm

Lumina cringed as Noel, somehow, managed to get even cheesier then she did. The Lunatone hadn't seemed to notice, thankfully. "You could go to the authorities and apologize to Solrock." She suggested. Personally, she would need more than an apology to forgive someone who betrayed and tried to kill her, but it was hopefully what the Lunatone needed to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... The Moon Will Set.   ... The Moon Will Set. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

... The Moon Will Set.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next