Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Looking for a partner to do a request with

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Looking for a partner to do a request with Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a partner to do a request with   Looking for a partner to do a request with EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:15 am

Heyo, looking for someone to RP with me, just like I said! There's a request that I need a partner for, so hopefully one of you can help!

https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1960-pidgey-plague-f
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

Poké : 12294

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner to do a request with   Looking for a partner to do a request with EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:19 am

Well, I do have one spot open, but I was kind of wanting to save it for my own team's missions...

Buuuut, if you're a fast enough poster as my other threads are being slow, I think we could maybe do a mission and I wouldn't have to make the rest of my team wait for me to finish my threads? I think it could be fun.

You should find my character information in my signature, so you could check it to see if you think we could work out. I can promise you rather fast replies at least, though time zones might get in the way a bit as I'm European.

If you think this works out, we could plan a bit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner to do a request with   Looking for a partner to do a request with EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:22 am

That's fine with me, it could be fun to see how Varda tries to stop Crash from KOing all of the Pidgeys. XD
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner to do a request with   Looking for a partner to do a request with EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:30 am

Hah, I guess that depends on how the Pidgeys are acting! If they're too mean and attack Crash first, then obviously he wouldn't defend anyone like that...

I guess out of character, we both will accept the mission but in character, it would be Crash and then the two of them would meet later in the forest? Which one would you rather have start the thread? I feel like your start might be better, but if you really want me to, I can do it.

You were there in the chatbox when I asked about the mechanics of encountering Pidgeys so we got that settled, yeah?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner to do a request with   Looking for a partner to do a request with EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:31 am

Yeah, I'll make the thread. Could you post the acceptance while I do that?
Back to top Go down
Bird
NPC Rper
Bird

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner to do a request with   Looking for a partner to do a request with EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 12:34 am

Sure thing, heh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a partner to do a request with   Looking for a partner to do a request with Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a partner to do a request with
Page 1 of 1