Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Grassveil Guild Bulletin Board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Digizel

Digizel

Poké : 860

Grassveil Guild Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Grassveil Guild Bulletin Board   Grassveil Guild Bulletin Board EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:07 am

So I was looking through the Guild Bulletin Boards and I noticed something that stuck out to me.

Many of the threads posted there for F-rank missions were in areas that required a lot of Energy to enter, like Mt. Frostmeer and the Scorched Desert compared to someplace like, say, Shadowhue Forest or Pricklemist Hill. Many Pokémon with three stages of evolution are either going to be extremely low on energy, making it very difficult to actually do anything in those dungeons for a rather absurd amount of time, or not be able to enter these dungeons at all. At least, if you assume that they haven't had time to really level much...and with the popularity of the guild and the low-level newcomers it gets, I don't think this is all that uncommon. After looking for a mission to take from the Request Board in specific, I found a total of three possibilities that weren't already taken, not counting a trolling one with a minimal reward.

Would it be possible to fix this and have fewer F-rank missions take place in high-Energy dungeons? Logically thinking, I personally don't see an F-rank mission taking place in somewhere like Scorchfall or the Fiery Chasm as making much sense. Wouldn't stronger dungeons like those be better suited to at the very least, E-rank missions? And then keep the F-rank missions to areas closer to Grassveil?

Another issue I have noticed is the actual rewards for completing these missions...or at the very least, the low-ranked missions. I have been informed that the rewards are meant to be given once and split between all members of the expedition that completed that mission. However, looking at the rewards that are given (specifically the F-rank awards), they are merely anywhere from 100 to 150 Poke. This does not seem too bad at first, until one realizes that this is before it is split between the members of the group. This would mean 50-75 Poke is distributed to each member if you assume it's distributed evenly. Does this not seem a little bit on the miniscule side? And this does not even take into consideration that more than two different people will be taking the mission.

Now, I am aware that beginners are not exactly supposed to be rolling in dough, but the missions offer cash rewards of values that are less than 3-4 roleplay posts (which would result in 60-80 Poke), making them not even worth the time for the most part. So even though beginners are naturally not supposed to have a lot of income coming in right away, this still seems rather miniscule in my opinion. Would it be possible to change this? Like for example, allowing all members of the team to get the same reward or simply offering higher rewards?
Back to top Go down
http://pkmndn2.proboards.com/

Grassveil Guild Bulletin Board
Page 1 of 1