Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Rainbow Rocks

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Rainbow Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 2:21 am

Standing at the foot of this humongous mountain of black stone sharply piercing the skies above brought back memories. This was the place where William and Acro had met for the first time. This was the place William had found his Joy Ribbon. This also was the place he had found the Link Cable he used to evolve into the Pokémon he was today.
It was just one mountain in an entire range of them, but this one was special. So many things had happened here already. And that was why the Gengar was almost stunned by the wave of nostalgia that overcame him seeing this mountain again after such a long time.
But he was not here to think of the good old times. He was here to save a poor, defenseless family from the torment of one particular Scraggy.
This should not be too difficult as he was a seasoned explorer.
Unless of course some unforeseen disaster happened.
Something like someone completely inexperienced tagging along.

Rainbow Rocks Mlfw1850_small

Last edited by Savato on Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Poké : 9495

Rainbow Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:12 am

A bit farther ahead sat a lone Eevee, totally out of place in the environment. Sova was simply staring up the mountain, seeming nervous. When he took the mission, he never imagined the Black Mist Mountain would look so menacing. No wonder his parents never let him go with them here. "I can do this....It's just a creepy looking mountain...." He muttered, trying to encourage himself, to no avail. Why was he so afraid of this mountain? He'd been to scary places before plenty and never felt like this.

Perhaps it was his Anticipation trying to tell him something....But he wouldn't know, he rarely got chances to use this ability, after all.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Rainbow Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 3:29 am

After he ventured a little further up the mountain, a familiar ball of fluff was appearing in the vision of the Ghost type's piercing, red eyes. And instantly the good mood he had been in came crashing down.
What was the Eevee doing here? Had it not learned anything? This place would be far too much for someone like him.
But maybe the Gengar could somehow sneak past the Normal type and just finish the mission without any major interruptions. As silently as he could, he ascended into the air, trying to float as far away from the Eevee was possible. Hopefully the perpetual aura of cold that was always surrounding a Gengar would not give his presence away. He really did not want to have to deal with this Pokémon again.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Rainbow Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 4:04 am

Sova stared up at the mountain, trying to overcome this paralyzing fear he'd never experienced before, when something caught his attention.  A familiar feeling, a presence he'd felt before.  For some reason this cold aura felt familiar, prompting him to look around for the source.  Nearby there was a familiar gengar, prompting the eevee to shout to him in the hopes they could travel together, perhaps easing his odd fear.  "William!?  Hey!  Hey, hey!"  Maybe repeating himself wasn't necessary, but the gengar seemed to be in a hurry and he didn't want to miss the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Rainbow Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 5:04 am

If there was any material to do so with, the Gengar would now have smashed his head against this aforementioned material. Repeatedly. Of course the Eevee could just not have not seen him.
And this meant he would have to drag the Normal type along for the entire mission. If he were to not do so, then that could be interpreted as William trusting the Eevee's abilities to survive on his own, which certainly was not the case.
Begrudgingly he descended from above, landing in front of the Normal type.
"So it seems you misunderstood my advice and did the exact opposite of what I had been telling you to do. Are you trying to get yourself killed?"
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Rainbow Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:24 am

Today, the gengar's down-talking didn't phase Sova in the slightest. He was just glad there was someone else he could go on this exploration with. "Sure, death wish, lets go with that." He said with a smile as he approached the gengar, a bit too nervous to hide it. "I've got a mission here, but....I-I'm not used to doing missions without any company, wanna come with me?" He said with a faked smile, trying to make the request without openly stating he was just scared to go alone.

He still wasn't sure himself why he was so scared of the place, but what ever the reasoning was, he couldn't hide it completely. The occasional shivers, stuttering in his voice and the clear nervousness would surely give it away.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Rainbow Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 8:08 pm

"Huh, I have a mission here as well. I'm surprised they even let you take one in this area."
The Gengar had not even noticed the Eevee's fright. He had been so used to others just shaking and running away in terror from his ghostly form, that the state this Normal type was in seemed to be completely normal to him.
"I don't think I have any choice here lest I be ostractized and chased out of the town when something inevitably does happen to you here. Can't you just get yourself a babysitter?"
It was incomprehensible for the Gengar just why someone would voluntarily put themselves in situations this dangerous. The only thing that mattered was helping the Pokémon in trouble, and the Pokémon in Pecha Forest needed just as much help as the ones living on this mountain. So why did the weak Eevee insist on taking a mission here, even though teams with much more experience were available?
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Rainbow Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:00 am

Sova turned away from the gengar.  "Oh wow, if you're gonna be like that I can go alone, I just thought you'd like some company since we're both here on missions."  He said, trying his best to lure the ghost into accompanying him.  He didn't know why he felt so scared of this mountain, but he knew he did not want to go alone. In his eyes, his only options were to get the gengar to accompany him or go alone. He simply couldn't run away, that would be proving he was weak.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Rainbow Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:22 am

"You can't go alone. That's the whole reason why I am forced to go with you. Believe me, there are many things I would rather do, but now that I have been made aware of your presence, I can not just let you wander to your doom anymore. So let's get whatever it is you have to do here done as quickly as possible."
Was he cursed or something? Two different dungeons and in both of them he had to run into the same Pokémon who had bitten off far more than he could possibly chew.
Now hopefully it would be a simple thing they would have to do. But knowing his luck the Eevee was most likely supposed to do something like defeat a Sneasel outlaw - something the mission the Gengar had taken was directly preventing him from doing.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Rainbow Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:27 am

Sova looked back to the gengar. "I've just gotta beat down a scraggy. If you don't want to help, I can do it on my own, it just gets lonely being by my self." He said, still trying to avoid admitting to his fear of the area. Though he had now gotten used to the feeling. He could tell it was certainly his ability warning him of some danger. Any other time he had felt it, it was nowhere near as potent and it always let him sense dangerous moves, but this time he felt almost paralyzed in fear, as if there was something extremely dangerous in the area.

He didn't want to admit it, but turning back was starting to seem like an option.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Rainbow Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:39 am

The Gengar's eyes widened in surprise.
"It seems I have even less of a choice here than I initially believed. For whatever reason we seem to have taken the exact same mission. At least I am here to defeat a Scraggy as well."
Well, at least this would shorten the time the spectral Pokémon would have to spend on this spire.
Why the Eevee decided to take on a Pokémon that was highly likely to know Fighting type moves was beyond him. Sure, the Scraggy could also know Dark type moves, but since it apparently had been picking on Sneasel and Weavile it would be much more likely for it to have specialized in Fighting type moves. And the Gengar had Hypnosis and Confuse Ray anyway, coupled with his abilities to levitate and to pass through solid matter. But the Eevee was just...there. It could ram into things or scratch them maybe, but it would be highly difficult to keep up with other Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Rainbow Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:07 am

"Maybe I'll finally get some respect from you...." Sova muttered to himself, though he didn't fully believe his own words, there was just something about this place that made him feel like he was going to be useless on this mission. He came prepared with plenty of useful items and he'd fought tough enemies before, but he just couldn't shake it, there was something about this mountain.

The fear actually made him curious, he wanted to know what mysterious force he was so scared of. Perhaps it was a stupid idea, but he started wanting to go forward just to find the source of this feeling.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Rainbow Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:22 am

William heard Sova mutter something, but he couldn't quite make out what it was the Normal type said.
"Huh? Did you say anything?", he inquited, hoping to be told of the message the Eevee had been trying to convey.
This mountain - what was it made out of? It was black like obsidian, but Obsidian was far too brittle and fragile to be the material this landmark was made out of. And how was it created anyway? Tectonic activity would have been bound to leave other traces in other areas. This mountain was just...misplaced. But which forces had caused it? Maybe it had something to do with the strange rift nearby. Or maybe it was the product of an epic struggle long gone by. But what was it?
Back to top Go down
Lord E V
Lord of the Eevees
Lord E V

Rainbow Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:41 am

Sova considered saying something different, or just not speaking at all, but decided to simply repeat what he had said. "I said....maybe I'll finally get some respect from you." He took a step forward as he spoke, it was much easier to move knowing he had the powerful gengar with him, as well as having the strong desire to prove himself. Step after step, the fear lingered, and he was walking right towards the place which was giving him this fear.

He wondered if perhaps he wasn't the only one feeling this. Perhaps he would ask the gengar if he felt any fear about this place. But then that would probably give away Sova's fear, which would probably be interpreted as weakness and used against him. Decisions, decisions.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Rainbow Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:10 am

"Huh...good luck I guess.", the Gengar shrugged, still unable to comprehend the Eevee's desire to prove himself which he apparently placed above safety precautions and survivability.
Not in the slightest did he notice how uncomfortable the Eevee was feeling.
If he had, he might have suggested a difference in species. Or maybe it was to be attributed to a bit of the hallucinogenic substances from further up the mountain having found their way down to ground level. But whatever the reason may be - unless the Eevee were to tell the Poison type direcly the Gengar would not be one to notice his feelings about the situation.
They had a job to do and they were going to do that job. There wasn't much else to it in the Ghost type's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainbow Rocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow Rocks   Rainbow Rocks Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainbow Rocks
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next