Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Partners

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Partners Empty
PostSubject: Partners   Partners EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 12:38 pm

If i ever get to 5k again who should my next char be i have 3 picks

1. pichu name: Kira, Job: shopkeeper get's her goods from noel, Loves: spicy foods, Dislikes: hates to fight

2 Rin: Snivy Job: Leader of team blackwings, Loves: Fighting and talking, Hates: loud places and Water

3 Roxas: Cubone Job: wanderer, Loves travelling and good food, Hates: pointless fights and idiots.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Partners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners   Partners EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Its all your decision, but Kira cannot be used as a name since there is already a character named Kira, who is a lucario, that is on the forums. The only way you could use it, is if the character's owner went inactive and got deleted. That isn't going to happen anytime soon though since I don't plan to go inactive.

Roxas is also a taken name for a mudkip.

If you're indecisive about it, then you still have a lot of time to choose as it takes a while to get 5k. If you still can't decide, then not much details about your characters are given either way, just their job and likes/dislikes which tells nothing of their personality.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Partners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners   Partners EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 7:12 pm

A tip: Unless you have a really good idea for your shop you are most likely not going to get many customers, so I would suggest choosing a character who is not a shopkeeper.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Partners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners   Partners EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Actually names that are already in use can be used as long as the RPer agrees for the name to be used for a second character.

I do like the Pichu character idea because it reminds me of a character I once had, and i'm pretty sure we don't have too many Pichu on the site so it would definitely be interesting. However as Sav said, you would need to come up with a decent idea for a shop otherwise you wouldn't get any income from it.
There are loads of guild characters so it's up to you whether you want to go in that direction with your second character.
And as for wanderer, you'd have to find a purpose for that character other than just wandering otherwise I can see you and others getting pretty bored of RPing with him.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Partners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners   Partners EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Thx all of ya imma do the pichu will change the name and i didn't add anything else because i like making character profiles so it will give me something to do for a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Partners Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners   Partners Empty

Back to top Go down

Partners
Page 1 of 1