Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Noel the Riolu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rezikun

Rezikun

Poké : 9100

Noel the Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Noel the Riolu   Noel the Riolu EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 1:59 pm

» Name:Noel
» Gender: Female
» Species:Riolu Emanation Pokémon (#447)
» Affiliation:Wanderer

» Level:5
» Energy:16
» Ability:inner focus
» Moves:
-Quick attack
-Sky uppercut
-Endure
-Foresight

» Likes:Helping people because that is what her mother used to do all the time and jewels because her mother brought A lot back from exploring

» Dislikes:Jerks only because she can't stand people who mess with others for no reson and Spicy foods because she once ate a Tamato berry as a kid it was so spicy it swore her off spicy foods

» Personality:Noel has always been a carefree Riolu never really staying in one place for to long almost always on the road. She has never really wanted to be part of any guild but mostly goes and looks for work out in the dungeons. Noel always greets people with a smile but that can change depending on how they treat her good or bad. Noel will always rush to help someone in need she can't stand watching other people get hurt.

» History:Noel was brought up by her mother who showed her how to use aura She can't use a full aura attack but she can track aura. Her mother was a grade A Explorer which is how Noel got her love of jewels always watching her bring them home. Her mother taking Noel on adventures  inspired Noel to become a explorer. She left to go and become a great explorer like her mom packed with Only her bag and scarf set out to new lands. Noel ended up finding her way near Grassveil town and ends up going to get supplies

» Other:Noel wears a red scarf that does nothing to aid her it was her mothers so it is very dear to her

Last edited by Rezikun on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : What Axineld said)
Back to top Go down

Noel the Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noel the Riolu   Noel the Riolu EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:10 pm

1. Bio Template: Your bio does not fit into the bio template, you need to change this before you can be accepted. Don't place the information over the title of the section, so don't place your characters name over the word name. Place all information after the colon and the [/b] tags.

2. For your species you need to include the explanation of your pokemons species as it shows in the Dex. For example, Pawniard is the Sharp Blade Pokemon. And you should also include the Dex number.

3. You need to elaborate on your likes and dislikes. Explain why the pokemon feels this way about them.

4. You need to work on your grammar for your history.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Noel the Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Ok now   Noel the Riolu EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:48 pm

I changed it as you said i should hope it's good now
Back to top Go down

Noel the Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noel the Riolu   Noel the Riolu EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:03 pm

Looks good just one small thing, you forgot to change the word Wanderer for Affiliation. So your bio should show "Affiliation: Wanderer" instead of "Wanderer: Wanderer". Fix that and your good.
Back to top Go down
Rezikun

Rezikun

Noel the Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Got it   Noel the Riolu EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:06 pm

Ok i changed it now what do i do
Back to top Go down

Noel the Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noel the Riolu   Noel the Riolu EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 4:40 pm

Looks good, approved! Now you can create your character sheet and start RPing. You can put your Character Sheet and find guidelines for it here:

https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/f76-character-records
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noel the Riolu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noel the Riolu   Noel the Riolu Empty

Back to top Go down

Noel the Riolu
Page 1 of 1