Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The New Warriors of Chronos

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:29 am

First topic message reminder :

OoC: Here is what Chronos looks like, but he wears a suit. http://th01.deviantart.net/fs43/PRE/i/2009/130/4/3/Father_Time_by_medli20.jpg
IC:
Cronos sat down in front of the organ style looking keyboard as he waited for Derek to return. Just as his mind started to wander he looked up at the unwound thread and saw it wind itself back up. Derek then walked out of the gateway, before saying anything he immediately sat down on the bench Chronos was sitting on. "Did it go well?" Chronos asked calmly.

"If by well you mean is it solved?" he asked, taking in a deep breath, "Then yes. But if you mean was it easy... then no." he still didn't make any move to get up. "I had to ride a bike around a gigantic lake just to find out what was wrong." he paused and looked at Chronos, "I had to go through it more then ten times."

"You were alone," Chronos said, "You could have used your true skills."

"Yea I know," Derek responded, "But that is just as tiring." he said, "When am I going to get some new teammates?" he asked.

Chronos stood up off of the bench and Derek just slid and layed down on the open bench, "I sent out the letters today," he said, "They should all be here tomorrow."

OoC: Your post should be you coming to Chronos's mansion (yes he has a mansion) or if you want you can also add your character getting the letter/invitation. It would basically be something that your person couldn't refuse. So you can personalize the letter if you add that scene
Posting Order: Me, Des, Fox, Zash, Pika, Flame (decided with random generator)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zashonfire

zashonfire

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:19 pm

Debs resolve was starting to shake he had to admit but he had already made a show of his determination and if this man simply telling them that this was not what they had expected was not enough to completely shake him off his track. His thoughts were slow methodical, one of the facts of the matter that this man seem to need someone to fill positions and Debs wanted one, even if it seemed suspicious it was the only thing since his wife had died that filled him with even a reminiscence of fire and gusto. He walked calmly and smoothly to the elevator. " I believed he asked for all questions to be asked at the end young lady." He tried to sound kindly as he corrected juilet's behavior. " Your loved one that is gone assure you the pain of him being gone is great but if he were gone, I promise you would know. But in the same token wouldn't you do anything for him?" Debs asked now mystfied by his own reasoning. He looked to Jo now. "Even if he originally may have lied to get you here he must have something to offer to you instead or why would you be here?" He asked tilting his head. " I would haphazard a guess that your all here because you were offer something of immeasurable vauvle you to you so wouldn't it be better to try to grasp at it by any means as opposed to sit back and continue on with our lives as they are at least that's how I see it."

He leaned to against a side wall opposite of the two that seemed to know all the answers and have most of the cards.
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

Poké : 10615

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 6:50 pm

Brooke simply stayed silent as all of this went on, listening to everyone's different issues and complaints. It seemed like everyone had gotten something different said to them to get them all to show up, from what he gathered. Who was this Chronos guy, and why did he want them all there? More importantly, why them? Had he just picked randomly, or was there some reason for them? There were all sorts of questions going around in his head.

"Not going to lie, this is all way too sketchy." He spoke up, pointing at Juliet. "She's got a lot of good points. I'm sure most of us have something else we're sort of busy doing. What kind of job requires you to lie to all of us and make us come with you anyway? If you want us to hold all of our questions, maybe you should start giving us some answers first. Before we take the elevator to your creepy basement or office or whatever." His voice was one with a mixture of anger and nervousness, his voice somewhat shaky despite his best attempt at sounding demanding. Something off was going on here. Some guy named Chronos, the gust of wind that knocked the doors open, this job thing. Whatever it was, he didn't want any part of, and there was no way he was moving to the elevator before he got some answers on it.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 8:44 pm

Adam let out a sigh as he rubs his head a bit look at Chronos and Derek. "So if those were to get us here what do you want then?" Adam was a bit too curious of what is going on, too see the letters were fake and too bring these people here this is a bit odd to do something like that. "Just give a good reason for me not to walk out of the door." Adam started to feel a bit frustrated and annoyed to find out what was happening and why was his sister here too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 11:28 pm

Derek and Chronos walked into the elevator and turned to face the front of the mansion. The elevator moved slowly so they had some time to talk while it went down. After Juliet shouting out about Chronos impersonating a soldier Derek turned to Chronos and asked, "You impersonated a soldier?"

Chronos just kept looking forward without breaking his gaze, "It got her here right," he said.

After everyone else started asking for questions instead of Debs Derek said, "I change my mind, that ones my favorite. And you do know that basically none of them are going to get into this elevator willingly right?" he asked.

"I'm aware," Chronos said, "But I'm sure that they'll all get in with a little push."

Derek smiled after hearing Chronos's last comment. The elevator stopped on the first floor and the doors opened to the group of new Warriors who were all standing a distance away from the elevators with nothing standing between them and the elevators. Once the doors were fully opened Chronos and Derek stepped to the side so that the walls of the front of the elevator so that it didn't seem like anyone was in the elevator. Derek then glowed with the same light gray and the smell of coconuts spread from him again. All of the sudden a great wind blew from behind everyone in the group instead of Debs sending them flying into the elevator. Once everyone was in, and lightly pushed against a wall. Derek then poked his head out and looked to Debs, "You coming?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 7:27 pm

Debs cracked a small smile. " I would have guessed the lord of time itself or at least his name sake would be a bit more patient with us." He said in a good-natured tone as he quickly jammed into the elevator to make sure no one would run out and ruin the plan the power pair had just pulled off. He wondered if this office they were heading too was going to be filled with things that could do such interesting things as this strange power the pair seemed to have. Also Debs noticed the fragrance of coconut in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:07 am

Derek smirked slightly when Debs mentioned the lord of time and made at least some connection to Chronos (Derek on the inside: link). Once Debs was inside the elevator Derek pressed the button for the lowest level that showed on the elevator, and the doors closed as the elevator started to move down to the lower levels of the manor. "Alright everyone, get yourself situated. Your about to see your possible future office." Derek said.

Chronos just stood in silence as the elevator went down through the floors of the mansion. After a short while the doors opened to a medium sized room and Derek and Chronos walked out. The room had bare walls and regal looking carpet, it was empty except for what seemed to be some sort of machine that was hooked up to an organ type keyboard. And to the right of the keyboard was something that looked like a metal door that was hooked up to the machine.

Chronos walked over to the other side of the room and sat down in front of the keyboard. "Okay, ask any questions that you have," he said.

Derek on the other hand simply walked over to the other side of the room and leaned on the wall closest to the keyboard and looked over at everyone.
Back to top Go down
FoxFireAlchemist
Moderator and Dark Ducklett Priestess
FoxFireAlchemist

Poké : 5045

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:22 pm

"Mmm, yes. I do have a question." Juliet remarked, hauling herself off the ground of the elevator and taking a few steps into the room. "Tell me, would you like me to make all your limbs and extremities removable? Because I feel inclined to do this for you." The facade she was putting on broke and she glared at the master of pricks and his jerkwads secretary with all of her burning hate. "What is your deal?!? Now I've got to add being thrown into an elevator to the list of reasons why I HATE YOUR GUTS!!!!" She looked around at the others (besides Debs, he had obviously sold his soul and would most likely aid the enemy) with concern and also curiosity. "Why us of all people? Lord knows we don't deserve to be lied to and then tHROWN INTO A FUCKING ELEVATOR AGAINST OUR WILL!!"

Juliet's hand twitched slightly down by her pocket, shooting a certain look containing a hidden message at the other innocents in the room.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:38 pm

Though she didn't know the woman who'd been angry ever since she stepped through the doors of the vast mansion, Josephine couldn't help but want to calm her down. No matter how angry she got, it couldn't change the past and her shouting definitely wasn't helping the situation.
Taking a small breath, she followed Juliet from the elevator, stepping forward until she was a pace or two in front of the red headed female.

Holding her hands out in front of her as if their motions would help to quell Juliet's rage, she spoke; "Look, I understand you're angry and every one of us has a right to be just as pissed off. But yelling and screaming the place down does nothing to fix it. If anything you're just making a fool of yourself," she replied, hoping that her intention to help the older woman would come across in her tone if not her words. None of them knew what these people were capable of, and yelling as she continued to do might just irritate them further.
Turning to Chronos, she then spoke her own mind, being sure to keep her own attitude calm and collected so that she didn't make the situation worse.
"She does have a point though. Nothing you've done so far has given us cause to trust you. So if you want to explain to us why we're here, by all means explain away. You'd just better hope it's convincing or I for one won't hesitate to take my leave," she finished, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 1:36 am

Adam got up and needed to know what the hell happen. "Ow damn I did not expect that." Adam said as he got up and started to rub his neck and heard his sister going off. "Forget about that I am just wondering where that damn wind came from." Adam was a bit curious of what had happen until he heard the other girl in the room and and Adam agreed with what Juliet said. "I agree about what Juliet said, it is hard to get trust but my question is what the hell was with that wind it was not ordinary for wind to blow all of us in one good sweep."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:19 am

Brooke suddenly found himself thrust into the wall of the elevator, apparently along with everyone else as he turned his head to get a last look at the room before the doors closed.
Alright Brooke, time to get serious here. Think. He subtly dropped his hand to his wrench, placing it over it in case anything went wrong. He intended not to use it unless things got physical, but if they did...
There was no giant fan, a huge gust of wind, some sort of strange smell too. Nothing to make the wind. No magnets I can see, not much metal on us to attract us. No floor catapults. What the hell was it...in the absence of reason, sorting out what it can't be, whatever is left must be it, no matter how irrational. That's the saying, right? So then...
"Magic or super powers. That's all I can think this is." Brooke said, not having listened to anything going on in his thoughts. It was ridiculous, completely fake, but that's all that was left, no matter how irrational. He looked around the elevator, looking for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 3:21 am

Debs picked his path carefully out of the elevator to keep distance from the crazy raging one and the cold quite one. As he was of a different mind set then the rest of the group he didn't feel comfortable near any of them. He didn't see a reason why any of them couldn't see things as fit as himself. the promises this man Chrono was making was big obviously he had even gone to means to investigate into all of their lives and tear out personal manners. the raging one's love one in the military, the extensive research on his own relationship with his dearly departed. He wondered what other dirt he had on the other that had gotten them to come here.
He tugged at the cuffs of his suit. He had pondered the idea of his promises something of the sort seemed impossible but it at least gave Debs something to strive and wasn't that the very definition of being alive to reach endlessly and quest till your heart ceased to beat. He supposed if this man ,who had just demonstrated the power of his lackey somehow sending them into the elevator with the power of the wind, could do that there was nothing wrong with helping him as he saw fit. He wondered why he was the only one who could think it through this way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 4:37 am

((Joke reaction of Derek and Chronos to Juliet: here And let me just clarify, this is a joke response and this not how they actually respond))

Derek's first thought at Juliet's reaction and question was, "Huh... usually the first question that gets asked is how we did the elevator trick." After Juliet had stopped shouting and Jo had started to try calming her down, Derek turned to face Chronos and said softly, "You want any of your limbs to removable?"

Chronos chuckled at Derek's question and said, "Well this isn't my real body, so I have nothing to worry about. Can't say the same about you though." Chronos then turned his attention back to everyone else as they asked their questions and reacted to being sucked into the elevator.

Derek smiled slightly when Adam asked about how they had managed to suck them all into the elevator. "There it is," he thought to himself, and he heard Brooke say that he guessed it to be either magic or superpowers. Derek chuckled and said, "Please, superpowers are just fiction for bed time stories and comic books."

Once everyone had gotten off of the elevator and asked their questions, Chronos began to speak to the group standing outside of the elevator. "You're right, you do all deserve answers. I just prefer to answer them here in the office," he said, "So to answer the main question of why you are all here. It's just like I said in all of your letters, I have a job offer for you. And the job I'm offering can be best summed up into two words." Chronos paused for a second and smiled as he said his next words, "Time Travel."
Back to top Go down
Pikashock

Pikashock

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 12:03 am

Brooke squinted his eyes, his mouth only slightly agape as he stared Derek down with a look that simply screamed 'What the hell?'. What, and magic isn't? Smartass...
"Alright, Captain Spandex, calm your damage against comic books." The boy addressed Derek, before moving on. "Now, you mind explaining a bit more about the time travel business? I'd say those tricks back there were some alright evidence for the magic part, but time travel is still stretching it a bit without some sort of explanation." He questioned, taking his hand away from the pocket on his belt he held his wrench in and placing it on his hip, awaiting an answer from the two. By no means did he trust them at this point, but if they wanted to attack or do something else they probably would have done it by now. Unless, of course, they planned to get them alone and pick them off that way. Brooke figured he would burn that bridge when he came to it.
Back to top Go down
zashonfire

zashonfire

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:16 am

Debs blinked, the action was normal all people did it, the natural reaction to irritation in the eyes. But this time it wasn't an irritation of the eyes but an irritation of what he fundamentally believed and what he thought possible. But then again he had never thought magic was real but here was being proven wrong as he stood here so he supposed that wasn't really worth much so he figured what the hell did it matter if time travel was an option now too. Debs stuck his hands in his pockets with his alleingences set he hardly had any point in speaking up at all and could just wait for this conflict to eventually settle. He strolled over to wall and leaned waiting for something hopefully more exciting then a bunch of skeptics.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 1:52 am

"Time travel?" Adam said as he was a bit curious. "I thought time travel never existed only a theory how is this possible?" He was a bit off knowing that time travel is possible but this might change thing for him and his sister if he accepts this offer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Warriors of Chronos   The New Warriors of Chronos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Warriors of Chronos
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2