Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

Poké : 5000

Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:39 am

First topic message reminder :

Lance the Riolu was walking through the forest, looking for some peacha berries to eat. He hasn't had anything all morning, and his stomach was demanding that he better put something in it soon. He looked around, trying to spot a peacha berry, but he didn't see one. He kept on walking, hoping that he will find a peacha berry soon.

[11/16 energy left]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 3:00 am

The two zigzagoons suddenly froze in place, and Lance walked between them. He reached Dawn, and smiled at her. "Thanks from saving me from that explosion." He said to her. "If it wasn't for you, I would be a goner." He then hugged her. He couldn't believe that someone he met not too long ago just risked herself to save him. He stopped hugging Dawn, and looked back at the two zigzagoons. "Also, I used a petrify orb on them. That's how I stopped them. I would have used it earlier, but I couldn't reach my bag." He looked back at Dawn, and smiled some more. "Shall we continue exploring?"
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

Poké : 658

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 3:26 am

Dawn was a bit surprised by the hug but her friendly nature caused her to hug back. "Sure!" the ralts exclaimed. "Let's keep looking" she said. Then she looked back at the paralyzed Zigzagoons and fainted Pineco. "Sight. I really hope they learned a lesson" she said. She was sad that those Pokémon were mean, but there will always be someone bad somewhere.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 3:40 am

Lance walked up to a big tree. He turned around and looked at Dawn. "This will be our last search for today. I have to get you registered to my team and we have to buy you a tm so you can fight better." He turned around and faced the tree. It would take a strong punch to shake this tree. He got ready to deliver that punch. "Ok, lets see what treasures this tree holds." He then punched the tree as hard as he could, shaking it. But he only hit it hard enough to make it drop 3 things.

[Energy=11-2-2-2-1+5=9]

LanceTheDragon carried out 1 launched of one Pecha Forest :
Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 3 La94TiN
Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 3 DJuONJb
Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 3 QtxON6P
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 4:45 pm

As Dawn watched the seed fall from the tree, she saw three other things -a Nidorino, a Nidorina, and an Exeggcute- fall from the tree. She threw one of her sticks at the Nidorino and used Shadow Sneak on the Nidorina. At the same time, she yelled "Lance! Blazing Kick!", since the closest enemy to Lance was an exeggcute, a grass type. The stick seemed to hit a weak point and the Shadow Sneak seemed to be a critical hit. The two Pokemon fled, not wanting to faint from another attack. She mentally facepalmed herself. "How come I didn't think of using the sticks before?", she thought when the two Pokémon began running away.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:19 am

Lance used blaze kick on the exeggcute, hitting the leader of the eggs. The leader fainted, and the rest of them ran away. Lance felt tired, and looked at Dawn. "Ok, let's get out of here." He looked around for a bit, and found the way back to grassveil. He started walking towards that direction, and turned and looked at the ralts. "Are you coming?" He asked. He smiled at her, and waited for her to start following.
Back to top Go down
StarBright24

StarBright24

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 1:49 am

Dawn turned to the riolu. "Oh!  Right, sorry.  I'm coming" she said as she began running towards Lance. As they went on, Dawn was thinking about the guild. "I will be an explorer, just like my parents, and I'll be with my first friend here, Lance. I'm sure I'll make many more friends here. And I'll be able to help many Pokémon in need!". If her hair wasn't covering her eyes, you would see them glinting with happiness; but the smile on her face gave that away.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheDragon

LanceTheDragon

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:21 am

Lance neared the beginning of the forest, and turned and looked at Dawn. "Well, that was fun." He smiled and turned to look at grassveil town, which wasn't that far away. He looked back at dawn. "Anyways, you should go have a look around town. I'm going to go look for more pokemon to get on my team. I'll come get you when it's time to go to the guild." He then walked towards grassveil to rest for a bit, then to come back and look some more. In the distance, a storm was starting to form...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]   Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something sweet to eat. [Closed to me and starbright24]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3