Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

I'm a noob. Yep. Nothing interesting to see here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm a noob. Yep. Nothing interesting to see here. Empty
PostSubject: I'm a noob. Yep. Nothing interesting to see here.   I'm a noob. Yep. Nothing interesting to see here. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 6:03 am

I promise to post in the returns section, but I figure that I've been gone so long that I may as well constitute a noob again.
Name's Anton, AKA antonm1107. I'm that bastard some of you might have heard of that constantly criticizes people while precariously (and sometimes hypocritically) protecting his own works. I'm a total prick who likes to act like a genius because he (I? Shit, I need to brush up on grammar) reads essays on occasion and studied math in Hong Kong.
In order to give you newbies an idea of what I'm actually like, here's a short review of my time on this site.
When I joined this site about two years ago (?), I created a character called Tom and made a short story/subplot involving him that is, in retrospect, absolutely awful. When I roleplayed him, I basically ignored my description of him and just did whatever the hell I wanted with the character. I ended up with a consistent character, but one whose initial description was rather inaccurate. At the time, I was a cocky little shit that posted videos of happytreefriends onto the chat and described every single death that happened there as I watched it, which I'm pretty sure was against the rules but I didn't care (and indeed, still don't).
Eventually, I had Tom join a guild, and planned out his death (which would lead to him going batshit insane and trying to kill his guildmates, which is, in hindsight, completely out of character. I'm so glad it didn't happen). In the meantime, I adopted Bait the Carvanha in preperation, and joined a multitude of free RPs, all of which died abrupt deaths (sometimes caused by me).
One day, I got bored of this site. I gave Tom away, made a competition wherein I split my money between the winners (there were only two contestants) and pissed off to not do jack shit for a year. No, seriously. I had a gap year - one without school - and I didn't even bother roleplaying in that time. Something is wrong with me.
Anyway, now I'm back. And I think it's been long enough that I can call myself what basically amounts to a noob again.
Aaand... Why did I write this again? I think I was writing this more for my sake than for yours. And in hindsight (Shit, hindsight is such an ass), this was more of a summary than a review.
Anyway, hi, SOMEONE PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ME/BAIT THE CARVANHA.

TLDR; hi my name's antonm1107 i've been on this site for a while but i quit a while ago but im back so im basically a noob again let's be friends.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: I'm a noob. Yep. Nothing interesting to see here.   I'm a noob. Yep. Nothing interesting to see here. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 11:08 am

Welcome back as I had said in the introductions xD
Tom has been adopted if you haven't already noticed, and Bait remains your character to roleplay.
Back to top Go down
pokepikoo

pokepikoo

Poké : 2125

PostSubject: Re: I'm a noob. Yep. Nothing interesting to see here.   I'm a noob. Yep. Nothing interesting to see here. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:48 pm

Hello Ant....or welcome back in this case. Hope you have fun here....again. Whatever works XD.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: I'm a noob. Yep. Nothing interesting to see here.   I'm a noob. Yep. Nothing interesting to see here. EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:11 pm

Welcome back to the site, Ant!
As I don't really need money at all I wouldn't mind paying you back my prize money. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a noob. Yep. Nothing interesting to see here.   I'm a noob. Yep. Nothing interesting to see here. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a noob. Yep. Nothing interesting to see here.
Page 1 of 1