Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

And So The Ones Who Shone So Brightly Fell

Go down 
AuthorMessage

And So The Ones Who Shone So Brightly Fell Empty
PostSubject: And So The Ones Who Shone So Brightly Fell   And So The Ones Who Shone So Brightly Fell EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:17 pm

To an average person with average expectations and an average mind, this night was no different than any other. However, to someone extraordinary, this night was as different as any one night could be.

The air was heavy that night as the stars twinkled down with a peculiar aura about them. It was chilly that night, wind gusting about the few buildings along the lonely street. On that deserted little street was where it happened.
On that deserted little street is where the sky fell down.

The street lights were the first things to go. They began flickering, slow at first and then gaining speed. The wind whipped through the tree leaves with renewed vigor and the temperature plummeted. The stars shone brighter and brighter until suddenly everything stopped.

The lights returned to normal, the winds slowed, and it grew warmer once more. All was as it should be on the average street filled with average people. Well, all but the three teenagers collapsed in the middle of the street.

-------------------------------

This rp is based off of a story I began writing in class earlier. The basic plot is that each of our characters is a fallen constellation. They have somehow ended up on Earth and have become human. We will be rping their journey to find their way back into the stars. You will PM me your bio and I will either approve or deny it. If you need any extra info or have any sort of question, just ask me.

Your character will have tendencies that match up with your constellation. For example, my character is the constellation Orion. She will be a hunter as Orion is The Great Hunter. If you were Leo, you'd have lion/cat characteristics (Not meaning ears and a tail. More like behaviors) as Leo is The Lion.

Another thing is that I doubt our constellations would have much knowledge about what humans do and things like grocery stores even if they have been looking down on the Earth for thousands upon thousands of years.

And Without further ado, I give you the bio.

Code:

[b]Constellation Name:[/b]
[b]Gender as a Human:[/b]
[b]Appearance in Human form:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Constellation Name: Which constellation are you?
Appearance: What do you look like now that you're down on Earth as a human? Are you pale, short tall? What are you wearing? What color is your hair and your eyes?
Personailty: How do you act? What are some of those constellation related behaviors I was talking about?
History: Did you have any run ins with the stars around you? What happened while you were in space?
Other: Do you have any special objects or items? Something peculiar about your character?

My Character:

Jay's Character:

Last edited by Ripple on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

And So The Ones Who Shone So Brightly Fell
Page 1 of 1