Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Searching for Our Paradise

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Searching for Our Paradise   Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

We're people just like them.... so why are we the victims?"

Welcome to 'Search for Our Paradise'. This is the story of their search for salvation... for a paradise where our characters can live in peace and harmony. The RP will follow their journey, across the lands where it rains more often than not, where they will follow rumours of a paradise for people like them. Along the way they will have to make new friends and overcome various problems, including the floods that so often plague the land because of the amount of rain.

Our characters are all human, but they are called 'mutated', 'different', sometimes even 'monsters'. They have powers or appearances different to 'normal' people. But who truly has the right to decide what is normal?

--------------

For this RP I will only be accepting a total of Four characters. These will consist of me, Tenshineko and two others. Whoever wants to join this RP needs to PM me a completed bio. I will then decide from the bios that get submitted, who can join the RP. The accepted bios will be edited into this topic.
Also, out of the extra two characters that are accepted, one can have a power, the other has to have a different appearance, however the appearance can grant them abilities, such as Tenshineko's character gets Night Vision because of her Cat-Like appearance.
Please note that powers such as Telekinesis and any other powers that enable you to god-mod are forbidden and you may not have the same power or appearance as someone else.

Character Bio Template:
Code:
[b]» Name:[/b]
[b]» Age:[/b]
[b]» Gender:[/b]

[b]» Appearance:[/b]
[b]» Powers/Form:[/b]

[b]» Personality:[/b]
[b]» History:[/b]

[b]» Likes:[/b]
[b]» Dislikes:[/b]

[b]» Strengths:[/b]
[b]» Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]» Goal in Life:[/b]

--------------

Accepted Characters

My Character:

Tenshineko's Character:

Ripple's Character:

Pikashock's Character:

--------------

Denied(Perhaps introduced later in the story) Characters

Axi:

Last edited by SereneLittleRose on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Our Paradise   Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:31 pm

Raine stood there for a moment to think over what Owain had said. The words were so slurred together that it took her a little while to realise what she had said.
"W-wait.... you mean..?"
She paused again, but her blue eyes seemed to dull as all of a sudden something came back to her.

A young boy sat, swinging gently two and fro. The swing was made of nothing more than some rope and a plank of wood. He smiled up a Blue Jay who was perched in the tree above, looking down from where the rope was tied onto the branch.
The area seemed peaceful and quiet. Not like what you would find in a town today. Raine somehow felt that she knew this red-haired boy.
"I'm one of those people too," he smiled, hopping off of the swing and landing gently on the ground. He paused where he landed, his body seeming to burst into flames before he emerged from the ashes as an Otter.
The Blue Jay fluttered down from the tree, her own body glowing a pale white before she touched the ground. When she landed, she too was an Otter. Rusty brown fur, a white belly and whiskers. She laughed, a soft sound that Raine hadn't heard properly in so long.

Her mind suddenly returned to to the present. She blinked, looking up at Owain. Wait... looking up? Rain suddenly panicked. Not even a few moments ago she had been only a few centimetres shorter, not she was a whole few metres? Holding up her arm, she saw a brown webbed paw...
I'm... I'm an otter! she realised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Our Paradise   Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:45 pm

Owain's eyes flew wide open for the third time in their brief exchange. Well, that answers that question. She quickly looked around and fortunately found the street empty. She quickly scooped up Raine in her arms and ducked back into the alley before someone noticed an otter on the street corner. "So that's what your ability is." She attempted at small talk with a wobbly smile.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Our Paradise   Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:15 am

Raine sighed in relief as Owain took her into the alley.
"That... wasn't meant to happen..." she muttered quietly. If there had been anyone on that street she might be dead right now... literally or figuratively depending on how much the people of this town despised people like her.
"W-what's yours?" she asked, looking up at Owain. The feeling of being an Otter was odd... but like when she was a Blue Jay or a Kingfisher, it felt natural. She felt like she could fit in nicely with any other, wild otters that happened to be around. The same animalistic instincts, with a touch of human thrown in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Our Paradise   Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:25 am

"My ability?" She appeared a bit hesitant to give out any information on herself but figured it was fair enough. "I can.. manipulate emotions. Things around me like to.. do things according to my mood, however. It's sort of like a big blinking sign saying 'the freak is here'." Owain snuggled farther into her coat. "I'm getting better at sensing the emotions of others...But then again, I've have 6 years of practice.." She hadn't meant to let that information slip but it was already out there and now she was being bogged down by the painful memories once more. She shook them off but the air around her still grew humid.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Our Paradise   Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:30 am

Raine blinked before turning into a Blue Jay and perching on Owain's shoulder.
"What's your name?" she asked, her voice quiet and with a chirruping, sing-song quality to it because of her bird form. Her head once again tilted to the side as she asked the question. Raine was still curious about this person, but felt at least a little more comfortable around her knowing that she too had an ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Our Paradise   Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:59 am

The black-haired girl didn't even skip a beat in saying that her name was Owain. She had long since tried to do everything to get rid of her old identity. She had shredded every document, even tried to erase it from her mind. It always clung to her, no matter what she did to get rid of her. That girl she used to be. That girl she could have been.

After realizing that she had been zoning out, Owain shook her head and returned her attention to Raine. "I'm sorry, I don't think I caught your name either."
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Our Paradise   Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:12 am

"Raine..." she replied, "At least... that's what I call myself. I don't know my real name."
Despite the still chirruping sound that accompanied the voice, she sounded rather solemn about not knowing her own name. She attempted to perk up however by asking Owain for her help.
"Could... Could you help me find out more about these rumours?" she asked, once again pausing before the word rumour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Our Paradise   Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:29 am

Owain figured that Raine seemed harmless enough and nodded slowly. "Of course." She took a deep breath. She hadn't talked this long in years! "Well, while they were talking about it they never mentioned its name.. I've just been calling it Paradise in my head." She looked sheepish at this. "Supposedly, if you go farther to the west than anything has ever gone before you reach Paradise. It's a sanctuary for people like us.. People with no where else to go." Her shoulders slumped and the volume of her voice dropped a bit with the last few sentences.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Our Paradise   Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:33 pm

"Sounds... interesting," she replied before pointing with her wing to a building across the street.
"I can hear lots of voices inside that place, even from here. Maybe we could try getting some more information?" she suggested, looking at Owain with her small, blue tinted eyes. She ruffled her feathers using her other wing whilst waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Our Paradise   Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Owain briefly considered her options and figured she had nothing to lose. She nodded and straightened up. With another nod of her head, this time towards the building, she began the walk across the street, doing her best to avoid running into anyone after having learned her lesson and getting lucky with Raine.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Our Paradise   Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Smiling as best as she could in her bird form, Raine fluttered after Owain. She didn't like the feeling of perching one someone's shoulder and letting them do all the work of walking, however she soon realised that she may well need to be human for this rather than a bird.
Fluttering into another nearby alley, she quickly changed forms before dashing back over to the building. Cheerfully, she pushed open the door and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Our Paradise   Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Owain had entered the building whilst Raine had been transforming. She was currently shuffling her feet anxiously. When she spotted Raine she appeared to relax a bit, seeming to feel a bit safer with someone she knew. Well, it wasn't as if she knew Raine, but she could relate to what she was going through and they weren't complete strangers.

The building had turned out to be a coffee shop which appeared to be rather popular with the town residents. Some were milling about while others were talking and there were even some people drawing, writing, and using the free wifi. Owain cleared her throat a bit before walking up to one of the writers. "Excuse me." She was a whole lot less talkative with complete and utter strangers who she had no clue were like. "Would you happen to know anything about some so called 'Paradise' for those strange people with powers?" Owain had learned to talk like the locals after a particularly harsh experience.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Our Paradise   Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:10 pm

Raine wandered over to Owain but stayed silent as she glanced around the coffee shop. She didn't want to seem weird as she was now fully aware that certain words just seemed to escape her and she would often end up pausing for a few seconds mid sentence.

Owain walked up to one of the writers and began talking to them, Raine watched over her shoulder, looking almost creepy as she did so.

"Paradise? Sorry, I don't know much about it. Rumours? Yea, though I'm not one of those freakish people so I just ignore them." replied the writer, jotting down something on the paper in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Our Paradise   Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Owain grunted an 'Okay' before moseying away, hands stuck deep in her pockets. She stopped by the tables of a few more artists and people drinking coffees to no avail. She bit her lip and decided to just head out when she felt a mood of mischief and devilishness. She turned around and creeped up closer to the table so that she was in earshot.

"....Freaks! Isn't that... ....I know right!? So they have this legend.... some weird 'guide'...Oh my god you should hear the riddle." The person snorted. Owain frowned a bit before stepping a smidgen closer.

"They said something like 'The Early Morning Star will guide you home once you reach the place where a trillion sparkling diamonds and sapphires fall.' Sounds like a loud of crap to me!" The group laughed uproariously. Owain figured that this was probably quite a bit warped and not the full message, but she did take some information into account. She mulled over it as she signaled to Raine that she was leaving.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Our Paradise   Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Raine listened to the conversation, wincing at the word 'freaks'. She didn't think of herself as a freak, after all she was no different to a normal human being. She felt the same pain and emotion as they did. The same joy and sadness. She laughed and cries like any other human.... so why was she and other like her and Owain called Freaks? They had abilities...powers, but not by their own choosing.

Raine slowly followed Owain out of the coffee shop. She wondered what all this new information could mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for Our Paradise   Searching for Our Paradise - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for Our Paradise
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next