Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Just a normal day at town for Iver...?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Just a normal day at town for Iver...? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? - Page 2 EmptySun May 18, 2014 9:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

The sun was shining and Pokemon of different backgrounds all talked between each other. This was a typical day at Grassveil town, and Iver was enjoying it by reading a book outside of his house.
As the sun just about reached the middle of the sky, Iver decided that the background noise of the Pokemon were too bothersome for him to concentrate on his book. "Those pokemon are really loud when you hear them talking together at once. Wonder if the outskirts are any quieter," Iver spoke to himself as he pondered whether to leave the epicenter of town to the privacy of the outskirts. He had been there a few times already for the same reason, but he worries if there are any dangerous pokemon there. Eventually, Iver decided that nothing else was really going on that day, so he walked a few minutes to the outskirts.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Poké : 6040

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 7:28 am

Inch by inch, Silverdawn slithered to town, taking three times as long as she would have with her eyes, but she was proud that she only bumped into two trees and three bushes.

She finally recognized her own scent and followed it to her store. Then she curled up comfortably in front of the door and faced the grass pokemon who had followed her the entire way.

"Well? do you believe that I can take care of myself now? Or would you like me to show you how I can also blow glass flutes as well?" she asked snippily.

(Note: so so so so so so sorry about the extreme wait. I have no acceptable reason, and I left you hanging a LONG time. so. I'm sorry. That said, I'll try not to let it happen again. life sucks right now.... sorry.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:26 am

Iver made it back into town, right around Silverdawn's shop, now just noticing the fact that the shop sold flutes. "Well, I'm impressed. The way you navigated through that forest blind was pretty great, considering your conditions," he remarked.
"But, I have to apologize for blindly jumping to your aid and treating you like you were incapable of handling yourself. Sorry, it's just... my social skills aren't really up to par." The wind brushed the grass as Iver started walking away. "Well, see ya, Silverdawn..."

((It's ok if you weren't online for a long time. This is the best roleplay I've had in a while, and I'm glad you decided to help me out with this. Please, don't be too caught up over this.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a normal day at town for Iver...?   Just a normal day at town for Iver...? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a normal day at town for Iver...?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2