Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Arcane(Sign Ups)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

Arcane(Sign Ups) Empty
PostSubject: Arcane(Sign Ups)   Arcane(Sign Ups) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 1:18 am

Neural input gaming is the biggest thing right now. A helmet is put on your head and you are placed into a state where you can receive sights, senses of feeling, sounds, even sounds. The helmet even reads your brain's thoughts and lets you play the game as if you were in it. Realistic gaming at its finest. The newest game is Arcane, a game about players trying to reach the bottom of a nine floor dungeon and defeat the ultimate evil. You can even play with your friends! You are one of the beta testers along with three other friends. But is this all that it seems? Maybe it is all a game?

Gonna scope out interest til I get a good reception. Say if you like the idea.
Back to top Go down

Arcane(Sign Ups) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane(Sign Ups)   Arcane(Sign Ups) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:32 pm

It sounds interesting, I like it actually
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Arcane(Sign Ups) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane(Sign Ups)   Arcane(Sign Ups) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:35 pm

Definitely sounds interesting but i'd probably want more of the plot to be revealed before I actually joined.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Arcane(Sign Ups) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane(Sign Ups)   Arcane(Sign Ups) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:58 pm

Could get interesting, need more information.
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Arcane(Sign Ups) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane(Sign Ups)   Arcane(Sign Ups) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:43 pm

This is set in the future, where technology is involved in about every aspect of our life. With technology doing all the hard labor, all that is left for humans to do is pursue the arts and other things that require creativity. The biggest thing is realistic gaming. The machine hacks your senses to make the game appear around you and and uses your thoughts and will as the controller. You become the character in the game you play. This has made MMOs extremely popular, playing with friends in a realistic fantasy, able to hang out with them in any scenario. Anyone who is anyone plays these whether it be for simple scenarios or hard core gaming.

Our group of characters has become very lucky. I entered us in a competition and we were accepted as a team! The competition pits teams of four against each other to see who can reach the final level of the game and beat it. The game? Arcane. A new MMO that places you in a hellish landscape with nine levels. Each level has a hidden door that leads to the next, guard by a boss which increases in difficulty every level. Computer generated enemies aren't the only trouble though as other teams can challenge you and defeat you to send you back up a level. Its a race to the finish and a contest to see who can beat the final boss!

But something is up. The players seem to notice something strange. A ghost in the machine. They start blaming bugs and glitches, this being a whole new game that hasn't been released. However, the trouble just seems too focused. As if it was happening on purpose. Then a horrifying discovery is made. They can't log out. They are stuck in the game. A voice calls out to the groups.

"You are all trapped here and can only ascend to the outside world if you defeat me. I wait at the end. Only one team can escape. Have fun~"

Will our team be able to get out? Will they be stuck in this virtual world forever? Who is doing this and why? The only way to get answers is to move forward.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Arcane(Sign Ups) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane(Sign Ups)   Arcane(Sign Ups) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:52 pm

Might actually be interesting to try something like this~ I'm in.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Crytic

Crytic

Arcane(Sign Ups) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane(Sign Ups)   Arcane(Sign Ups) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:58 pm

I just need three people for the team of four
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arcane(Sign Ups) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane(Sign Ups)   Arcane(Sign Ups) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane(Sign Ups)
Page 1 of 1