Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Adventures of Akuroma (Info and shizz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

Adventures of Akuroma (Info and shizz) Empty
PostSubject: Adventures of Akuroma (Info and shizz)   Adventures of Akuroma (Info and shizz) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:27 pm

Hey guys, I plan on creating a comic/animation/story of Akuroma the Ralts' Adventures through our merry little world as a celebration of his evolution, plus it'll give me an excuse to draw more. It won't be a serious thing with epic fights, depressing backstories, and tragic death scenes:

Adventures of Akuroma (Info and shizz) Bleach_Epic_Fight_by_HergmanAdventures of Akuroma (Info and shizz) GaaraAdventures of Akuroma (Info and shizz) Telling_Kouichi_the_story

Nopenopenopenopenopenope. Nope.

This'll be more of a neutral-funny story. Narrated by Akuroma himself as a Ralts up until the point where he evolves into a Kirlia, which is when he'll start narrating as a Kirlia. It'll be in the form of a "draw my life" narration, as I've heard it called, and the art style I'll use will be similar to Domics on youtube. Akuroma, and any character he's encountered will also be aware of us, calling myself "his player" whenever I am mentioned, and calling anybody else "_____'s player." If you want to learn about some of the things he'll talk about, you can go to my character records and read his history and look at the timeline of his threads.

Now not all threads will get in, and some will get richer detail than others, such as the several threads dealing with the Mirage and Black Mist Arcs. Some extra dialogue between characters might be added, along with guest appearances of said characters.

The dialogue, which'll comprise the "Story" part will either come up with the comic or before. Most likely it'll come with the comic, as to give a face to the dialogue and not make it seem like an emotionless voice. Well...Ralts usually look emotionless so...OH WELL.

Anyways, I've no idea if I will even attempt the animation, as if I do I will most likely add in voice, probably my own along with other people's voices for their own characters, and then the bane of my existence will rear it's ugly head... lip syncing...

But that probably won't happen until after the comic's done either way, or at least I got a a lot of pages done so that I can make the animations without having people have to wait for both the comic and the animation related to it.

Oh, and before I forget, the reason why this post is here instead of in the Library or Art sections is because this is just an information post, I don't plan on having any of the story or art posted in this thread. It's more to see if you guys are interested in it, especially if you want me to attempt animations and give you all the opportunity to hear Blue's impression of a drunken Mirage. I couldn't resist mentioning it, sorry Blue. Not really. Anyways, it's also for you guys to remind me about the comic and such as I make it, as I'll probably try to get a kind of schedule or whatnot for the chapters to come out.

Also, if you guys know of a good and free animation software and drawing tool (preferably one you download) that is better than Paint, that'd be great. I'd like to give you something that at least doesn't look as half-assed as I plan on it being :D

Last edited by Dracorex on Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of Akuroma (Info and shizz)   Adventures of Akuroma (Info and shizz) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:33 pm

Lol yeah no not voice acting let alone letting you hear my voice. Don't even have a mic anyways and don't plan to save up for one.
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of Akuroma (Info and shizz)   Adventures of Akuroma (Info and shizz) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:36 pm

Pfft, you're no fun XP
S'ok though, since the animation is something I'm still iffy about I might not need to have someone voice act drunk Mirage |D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures of Akuroma (Info and shizz)   Adventures of Akuroma (Info and shizz) Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures of Akuroma (Info and shizz)
Page 1 of 1