Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Isle (A TP RP by Acti and performed by Acti, Dracorex, Khel, Pika, and Poke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

The Isle (A TP RP by Acti and performed by Acti, Dracorex, Khel, Pika, and Poke Empty
PostSubject: The Isle (A TP RP by Acti and performed by Acti, Dracorex, Khel, Pika, and Poke   The Isle (A TP RP by Acti and performed by Acti, Dracorex, Khel, Pika, and Poke EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 12:23 am

Acti = Arceus and all NPC
Draco = Corozone the Vibrava
Khel = Phantasy the Riolu
Pika = Carver (boring name) the Meinfoo
Poke = Ace the Grovyle

Acti: The boredom that Arceus was feeling was about to be dispelled... hopefully. His billions of years ruling this universe were becoming dull and bland, but if everything went correctly there could be a change of pace. He created what he called the Isle and scoured the Pokemon world for a select group of Pokemon to undertake this challenge. Whether they were wild or owned by trainers didn't matter to him. He was going to carry through with this anyway. It's not like he had to worry too much. Although he could technically ensure his challenge being failed, that took away the fun. Either way, he was sure that those he had chosen weren't going to make it.

With a single thought, the Alpha Pokemon whisked his chosen challengers to his Isle. They would awaken on the beach they were transported to in a matter of moments. Arceus was waiting.

Draco: Corozone's, a small Vibrava who soon awoke on the beach, wings began twitching slightly as he stood up suddenly, looking around to find three other Pokemon on the same beach as him.
"Oi! Oi! What's goin' on 'ere!?" he called out to the other Pokemon.

Pika: Nearby, a Mienfoo sat up in the sand, brushing the sand out of his eyes and spitting some out. He blinked them open, squinting somewhat as he looked around, his vision somewhat blurred at the moment.
"Huh? Anybody else there?" As he heard the other voice call out he tried to focus his sights, glancing around the beach and noticing a few blurred figures.

Poke: Hearing voices in the distance, Ace the Grovyle awoke, brushing the sand off of himself. He noticed some other pokemon on the beach, though he couldn't quite make them out.
"Well, it seems I'm not alone here, wherever here is." He said as he got up and began walking towards one of the pokemon.

Khel: A Riolu was rolled up, comfortably taking a nap. She sensed nothing of the danger to come.

Acti: If one of the Pokemon were to look around the beach they would find that they were considerably lower than the rest of the Isle. To one side of the sandy area was the sea. It was rather calm and the waves were small. On the other side you can see the sides of cliffs. The beach is stationed at the bottom of them. If you were to step back a bit and look to the tops of the cliff you could see the foliage of what seemed to be a forest or jungle. The stretch of the beach that the Pokemon were transported to continued on a bit farther, but in the area that could currently be seen there was no easy way up. Unless they wanted to risk climbing it they would have to explore a bit more.

Draco: Corozone skittered about the beach, wondering where his trainer was. He looked around franticly
"Diana! Diana!" he called out before looking up and taking off up over the cliff to see if she was at the top. Sadly there was no sign of the trainer, which was probably a good thing cause she has a potty mouth. Saddened deeply, the Vibrava slowly flew back down to the beach and landed in the sand.

Pika: Heading in the opposite direction, Carver stepped over to the water, sitting down by it and debating dipping his head in. Of course, that may do more damage then good, so he decided against it.
"So, uh, anybody know where we are? Or are we all just clueless?" The Mienfoo asked, turning back and looking at the other pokemon on the beach.

Poke: As he walked towards one of the pokemon, he could tell that it was a Mienfoo, having seen one in past before.
"Hey Mienfoo, do you know where this is and why I'm here?" He said, trying to get answers as quickly as possible.

Khel: The sleeping riolu continued her nap.

Acti: Arceus sighed and continued to watch. He was waiting for the perfect time to start his briefing.

Draco: Corozone looked over at the two Pokemon near the edge of the beach. He began to fly over towards them when he noticed the Riolu still asleep. Deciding it best to wake the last pokemon he flew above her and used a Screech attack as if it were an alarm clock.

Pika: Carver blinked, hearing somebody talking to him as he looked back at the Grovyle. He didn't respond for a moment, almost as if examining the other pokemon before responding.
"No, I don't know that. If I knew I probably wouldn't have asked." The Mienfoo stood up, rubbing his eyes somewhat, still not noticing the Vibrava attempting to wake the Riolu up. They still stung a bit from the sand.

Khel: Sand and sound washed over the Riolu jostling her awake, "...arrrrrrrr.....gh. Wh...ere am I. And why...did someone have to....wake me up fro....m my victory na...p" she groggily muttered as she rubbed her eyes and lazily wiped sand off herself.

Draco: "T'is no time ta 'e nappin'! We 'e stuck in some weird place! I need ta get back ta Diana, we 'ere 'bout to challenge t'is stupid 'ittle brat named Ash," the Vibrava said, buzzing around has he began flying around the beach, trying to figure out where this was exactly.

Poke: After hearing the Mienfoo's response, Ace shrugged slightly as he began to walk in place.
"Great, now I'm stuck in some weird place and have no way of getting back home. Ugh, why did this have to happen?" He said, becoming somewhat nervous of his situation.

Pika: "Well, instead of asking why it happened, how about we look for a way to figure it out ourselves?" Carver tilted his head slightly, trying to look around at what was behind the Grovyle before stepping around him. Now that his eyes were feeling better, he could keep them open and see more clearly what was around, including the Riolu and the Vibrava. Curious, he walked over to the two of them.

Draco: Corozone flew over to the Meinfoo for a second and looked at him before flying over to the Grovyle then back over the cliff. He was already panicking, which is always a fun thing for a dragon type to do. At least he didn't know Dragon Rage yet.

Poke: As he began panicking, Ace notice a Vibrava flying towards him as well as a Riolu in the distance.
"Oh, there's more Pokemon here. Maybe one of them knows how to get off of here. Hey, Vibrava." Ace said, trying to get the Vibrava's attention.

Acti: They were mingling. Good. And the Riolu was awake, too. Arceus felt it was about time to introduce the Pokemon to the Isle.

"Welcome," the Pokemon god spoke. He was nowhere to be seen, but his voice could be heard throught the entirety of his island. "You have been chosen to partake in a challenge created by me, the being you know of as Arceus. This place is known as the Isle and at it's center you'll be able to face me in the flesh. It won't be as easy as it sounds, however. Your first task is to get up to the main level on top of these cliffs. Good luck. I'll be waiting."

Pika: "...wait, what?" The Mienfoo looked up at the sky, trying to search for the source of the voice without any luck. He frowned somewhat, whatever it was that they had all been dragged into, it didn't seem all that good to him. Carver walked over to the cliffs, looking up them curiously, trying to figure out if it would be possible to climb them, or if they would need to find other means of getting up.

Draco: Corozone landed at the top of the cliff when the voice rang out across the island. He looked around, the source, of couse keeping itself hidden. Though the mention of it being at the middle of the island made his antennae stand on end.
"We jus' need ta re'ch 'im...fine, I'll beat 'im like any other Pokemon I've beaten!" the Vibrava said. He was about to take off when he remembered the three pokemon still on the beach. There was no telling what Arceus would do to them if they couldn't even get above the cliff. Skittering to the edge of looked down to the Pokemon on the beach.
"Oi! Ya'll gonna 'e 'ble ta get up 'ere?" he called out to them, tilting his head back and forth.

Poke: "What? Arceus? Like, THE ARCEUS? Oh man, this is not a good scenario at all. Now the god of all Pokemon has me on some weird island to do some challenge for some reason. Ugh, well the faster I beat the challenge, the faster I might be able to get home. Well, no other choice." Ace said as he ran towards the cliffs.

Khel: "Oh...great, just gre...at. Welp, I suppose if it...means I can nap...in peace."
The Riolu lazily walked up to the cliff and began tapping on it. She then let loose her strength *Phantasy used Rock Slide and rushed to safety

Acti: The Rock Slide let loose large chuncks of rock from the face of the cliff. Left in place of the rocks was nothing... If you weren't looking hard enough. A tiny hole was where the rocks were and it seemed to lead to a cave, but currently it was too small to fit anyone in.

Approaching on the shores were a trio of Pokemon. In the front was a large red Clawitzer and behind it was two smaller and regularly colored Clauncher in a triangle formation. They looked a bit miffed after being disrupted by what the four Pokemon were doing, and the Clawitzer was definitely the most angry of the bunch.

Draco: Corozone made a chittering noise as he looked and saw three blue Pokemon come out of the water.
"Oi! Oi! Oi! We git some nasteh lookin' beasties c'min' up outta ta watta!" he called out to the Pokemon below in his mangled Pokenglish.

Pika: Carver jumped back from the rocks that had been knocked loose, looking up at the small cave that had been revealed. Hearing Corozone's warning, he turned and looked back to the shore, taking notice of the three other pokemon.
"Three on four, this shouldn't be too difficult." He commented, debating on what to do in the situation. Placing his paws together, he began to form a blue colored ball of energy, holding onto it just in case, but deciding to wait and see if anyone else would act first.

Poke:"AHH!" Ace said as he ran back to avoid the rocks. After he stop, he noticed a few other Pokemon on the shore and could tell that they weren't in the best mood.
"Great, angry Pokemon, just what we needed." He said, still somewhat cautious about the situation.

Draco: "Oi! Quit standin' thar ya idjits!" he called out, jumping off the cliff and divebombing towards the three blue Pokeman. As he neared them his eyes began to glow yellow, the sand around the three Pokemon reaching up and wrapping around them in a Sand Tomb.
"Incomin'!" he cried out right before he slammed into the three Pokemon full force.

Acti: The three Pokemon went right into action at the first sign of the Vibrava attacking. The Shiny Clawitzer, who was the leader, shot an Ice Beam right at their attacker. The sand surrounding the three might have caused the beam to miss, however.

Pika: Watching as Corozone made his attack, Carver released his Focus Blast, sending the blue glowing ball of energy in the direction of the three attackers, deciding to try and stay at a distance all he could.

Poke: Seeing the others attack, Ace decided to attack himself. He focused his energy for a second and launched an energy ball at the Clawitzer, hoping that it would do a lot of super effective damage.

Khel: The Riolu noticed the Vibrava heading face first into the fray and sighed, a bit too heavily. She was too sleepy for this but the others seemed intent on attacking the aggrivated Pokemon. She turned her attention back to the cliff. She began to climb using the holds provided by the Rock Slide to make her way up. As she climbed, she noticed the hole and its comforting darkness...

Ending Notes:
20:08 Acteus: I'd call it a wrap myself.
20:08 Acteus: Twas fun though!
20:08 Carver the Mienfoo (Pika): I guess you could say...
20:08 Carver the Mienfoo (Pika): what we have here...
20:08 Carver the Mienfoo (Pika): *applies shades*
20:08 Carver the Mienfoo (Pika): is a cliffhanger
20:09 Ace the Grovyle (pokepikoo): YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH
Back to top Go down

The Isle (A TP RP by Acti and performed by Acti, Dracorex, Khel, Pika, and Poke
Page 1 of 1