Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

thief?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

thief? Empty
PostSubject: thief?   thief? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:10 am

Rao looked down from her leaf hammock, spying a fresh Pecha Berry. She licked her lips, and dove! Rao landed on her feet, and grabbed the berry in her paws. She examined it for Sewadle, and then bit in. It was the best, most ripe Pecha Berry she had ever eaten! It was sweat and juicy, bursting with flavor. But then she realized something-- wild-grown Pecha Berries never get this ripe without being eaten by a bug Pokemon first. Was this some sort of a trick? Did another Pokemon know she was a thief? Rao tugged, finding the Pecha Berry was attached to a cord of some sort...
Back to top Go down

thief? Empty
PostSubject: Re: thief?   thief? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:59 pm

As soon as Davonta felt a slight tug of the string he tied a pecha berry to. He then sent a small harmless shock of electricity through it.
Back to top Go down

thief? Empty
PostSubject: Re: thief?   thief? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Rao fell back, astonished that she actually fell for Davonta's little trap. She tried to move, yet the tiny (but focused) electric shock shock had temporarily put the paralyze status on her. She just hoped she could find some sort of excuse...
Back to top Go down

thief? Empty
PostSubject: Re: thief?   thief? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Davonta went towards the purrlion he had shocked. "Hey why did you eat my pecha berry?" Davonta asked with a serious expression on his face.
Back to top Go down

thief? Empty
PostSubject: Re: thief?   thief? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:32 pm

"Well, you see mister... Davonta was it? Anyways, Pecha Berries are my favorite, and I just can't control myself when I see one," Rao knew she was lying a bit. She had perfect self-control. If only her mouth was the same. "Just... Please don't report me! Honest, I was just trying to find food. Its getting harder to find food in Pecha Forest, and I don't have any money. you have to understand." Well, that first part was true. But Rao knew Pecha Forest has (and probably always will be-) filled to the brim with Pecha Berries. But he had to have sympathy... Right? Maybe I should try getting on his good side...
Back to top Go down

thief? Empty
PostSubject: Re: thief?   thief? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:11 pm

Davonta sighed. "Don't worry I wouldn't report anyone over a pecha berry after all this forest is full of them and whats your name you seem to know mine." Davonta said.
Back to top Go down

thief? Empty
PostSubject: Re: thief?   thief? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Did I not tell it to him earlier? Oh well, I guess no harm done if do I tell him... "My name is Rao," she stammered. "I'm sorry about earlier... Um.... I'll try to be nicer," Oh, darnit! How could I even say such a thing?
Back to top Go down

thief? Empty
PostSubject: Re: thief?   thief? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:26 pm

"It's ok Rao but why do you dislike the guild so mmuch did they anger you or something?" Davonta asked.
Back to top Go down

thief? Empty
PostSubject: Re: thief?   thief? EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:56 pm

The Purloin sighed. She had been asked this many times before, but was always unable to answer, "I dislike the guild because, even though the goal is to help Pokemon, its practically slave labor," she heaved, not knowing how the kind Pikachu would react to such a statement. "Alright, I guess I don't totally hate the guild, but I liked it better when Pokemon could form their own rescue teams..."

There, that sums it up.
Back to top Go down

thief? Empty
PostSubject: Re: thief?   thief? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Davont picked up two pech berrys and offers her one. "I guess everybody has a different opinion on the guild I don't really know much about it."
Back to top Go down

thief? Empty
PostSubject: Re: thief?   thief? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:37 pm

"You mean your aren't actually a member of the guild?" she swiped the Pecha berry away, and began munching on it. Well, at least he didn't reject my opinion. "Anyways, thank you for...The berry. I'd best be going," She says, leaping back up to her hammock. (trying to close up this thread, can't leave it hangin! xD lol)
Back to top Go down

thief? Empty
PostSubject: Re: thief?   thief? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:48 pm

"Alright I guess I'll see you around then." Davonta ate most of his berry and proceeded to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thief? Empty
PostSubject: Re: thief?   thief? Empty

Back to top Go down

thief?
Page 1 of 1