Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies Empty
PostSubject: Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies   Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:49 am

Alright, so I just finished rewatching Pokémon The Movie 2000: The Power of One. There were so many hilarious things I didn't remember because I was too young to understand 'em the first time I watched it.
How about when Jesse asks about having 'carp' insurance? And also at the end, when Slowking breaks the 4th wall to tell Jesse, James, and Meowth that someone was watching them, before turning and staring straight at the camera? (For some reason I find myself suddenly wondering if Slowking was really Mew in disguise. XD)
These were some pretty funny things that I noticed while rewatching this movie. Has anyone else watched a movie, only to return a few years later and noticing all the little things that you forgot about?
Feel free to talk about the little things you've noticed about your movies.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies   Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:33 pm

I still remember most of that gen of movies, Mewtwo's movie is probably my fav because major feels and vikings in Minnesota.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies   Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:14 am

I remember that Mewtwo's movie had me on the edge of my seat. I really liked that one too.
Have you seen Jirachi Wishmaker? I gotta say that one might just be my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies   Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 4:31 am

I've seen it but I only remember a little bit |D
I only have the lugia movie and the two Mewtwo movies along with a few tapes worth of episodes for the first season on my VCR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies   Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:45 am

Let's see...
*Checks movie cabinet*
I've got Lugia's movie, Jirachi's movie, a couple of vhs tapes of Johto adventures, and then a top ten collection consisting of episodes starring ten of the most popular Pokemon. That's just about it.
How about movies you've seen? I mean, even if you don't own them. I've seen Destiny Deoxys, Pokemon 4ever, I've seen Lucario and the mystery of Mew, Arceus and the Jewel of Life, and Rise of Darkrai. I can't think of any others but I might have seen a couple others as well. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies   Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 6:14 pm

I'v seen those as well, I believe I've seen all of them thanks to Cartoon Network and Youtube, man I miss actual TV(we have antennas now |D) but I haven't seen the Zorua movies and the genesect one(or were those the same?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies   Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:38 am

I've seen every movie, from movies 1-3 and 7-13.

It'd be nice if these films weren't so against fighting. Even the Dialga/Palkia/Arceus legendary vs legendary ones have property damage and possible apocalypses.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies   Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:07 pm

Well pokemon kinda has to, if they didn't, they'd have parents complaining up the wazoo and lose customers. Plus it sends a message to the younger kids :P
Back to top Go down
Dracorexion

Dracorexion

Poké : 1760

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies   Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 7:48 pm

The only Pokemon Movie I've yet to see was the second one with Mewtwo, where you delve deeper into it's past. The only reason why is because a few months before it was supposed to come out, my mom stopped me from watching pokemon, she thought it was too violent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies   Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies Empty

Back to top Go down

Revisiting Some Classic Pokémon Movies
Page 1 of 1