Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

So this is how a town looks?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

So this is how a town looks? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the outskirts of the town, bushes quickly shook and left leaves flying around for a little as a young Girafarig made his way into town. He shook his head for a little to rid himself of a twig stuck between his antennas. As the twig fell off, he walked towards the collection of buildings called a town. "This must be one of those 'towns' father told me of. Those where multiple Pokémon live and work.", he thought as he walked farther in on his dark grey hooves. He glanced over the different shops and Pokémon spread across the busy city quickly. Eljang wasn't distracted much for the moment, as his tail had decided to leave him be for once. He still had the thought of what it might do if it got the chance in the back of his head, though. He let the thought rest for a while and breathed out in a relaxed manner, then set his head forwards again. "Towns sure are big, but its size makes me excited!", he thought, flashing a smile, then started to decide on what to do first.

Last edited by Felius on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:56 pm

Eljang was relieved that it wasn't like his paranoid thought wanted him to think. He grinned back, but didn't manage to stop it from looking a bit cheesy. "I'm Eljang, I'm from a grassplain far away from Grassveil.", he said. Knowing the Absol's name could be nice in case of meeting him again, but other than that, he didn't know what to use it for. He still felt happy for knowing it, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:53 am

"Nice too meet you, Most times its nice to learn of others names. Not always however.. Ive met too many people I regret knowing the names of, sorry If it seems a bit vague and scary. Don't worry its just my past, too many bad memories." Kari paused of a breath of air "Anyways, You off on a bit of an exploration?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 1:38 pm

Eljang was quiet as Tsukiakari spoke. "Bad memories? I wonder what, but I guess it wouldn't be comfortable for him to speak of it.", he thought and flicked his right ear. When the Disaster Pokémon asked a a question, his face lit up in a happy smile. "Sure I am! I just can't wait to find out what's inside of this forest!", he answered in an eager tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:58 am

Kari gave a small grin at Eljang's enthusiasm. "That is great, This forest always surprises me every time I enter it." said Kari in a smooth tone "What would you say to a two person exploration? I wouldn't mind exploring the forest a bit more" he said tilting his head slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 2:02 pm

"Really?", Eljang said, with his eyes showing that he was suprised, but happy. "You would explore it with me?", he continued it with, in a voice making him sound a bit like a child. This Pokémon seemed quite strong, and he could be of a big help in the dungeon, so there was no doubt he would answer yes. Knowing that this could be very fun, he nodded happily to the request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:47 am

"Yeah" Kari responded in a happy tone, one he didn't use very often "I definitely would, I love exploration" he smiled sincerely. "Man, Eljang's happiness feels like it rubbing off on me slightly, I can say I'm not kinda liking it." Kari thought. "Lead the way, Eljang"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:17 pm

The Girafarig kept smiling happily and turned towards the forest again. "Let's go!", he said to Tsukiakari. "Alright, I'll go on my first exploration right now!", he thought and started walking, while also making sure Tsukiakari was behind him. While walking, he saw some mushrooms by the road. "Those mushrooms really look like the Pokémon who attacked me once...", a thought popping up in his head reminded him of. "I am stronger now, so I'll knock Pokémon like that out the second they decide to harm me!", he ended his chain of thoughts with while walking towards the forest filled with pink berries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 7:59 pm

(Sorry for taking quite awhile)
Kari followed behind at a reasonable distance from Eljang as the two ventured through the forest seeing the sights of the forest. The passed by the wonderful, crisp trees bright with their lush green colours and they saw the Pidgey and Pidove nesting in the trees and the Deerling that ran by. "Wow, Today is a nice day for a walk. Im glad I went. Kari thought to himself as the two continued their adventure

Last edited by Tsukiakari on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:09 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Pay no attention to the number)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:20 am

Eljang enjoyed the walk into the forest. As they ventured in, trees gradually blocked sunlight at places, with small spots containing light and others not. The young Pokémon looked up at the trees. He could see Pecha berries growing up there, but not even his neck would allow him to get them. The sound of Tsukiakari walking was still possible to hear, so he knew that he was following. "The parts deeper in seem more like a dungeon, so there will probably be more to explore there!", he thought excitedly as he walked.
OOC: Should one of us create a thread in Pecha Forest?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:29 am

(Im a scumbag for taking a month to do this i know, but I had grades to raise, and now that that is somewhat done Id like to get back to rping, So a new topic in Pecha sounds great)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:32 pm

(Who should create it? I feel the need to ask before making a thread with a name that you possibly would not be satisfied with ._.')
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:22 am

(No, Dont worry, Im not here to be judgemental about your post titles, Go for it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:02 pm

(Okay, it's done.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this is how a town looks?   So this is how a town looks? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So this is how a town looks?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3