Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Big and Small - Joy for All!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Big and Small - Joy for All!   Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

The sun was shining brightly onto the rugged, sharp cliffs of the Black Mist Mountain, as a small, white spot was crawling across these black plains, an easy target for any Flying type choosing to attack.
"Why...why did my clan...no, the clan have to live that far away from anything resembling civilisation again? Couldn't they - I dunno - live in a town or something?", the white spot asked himself, breathing heavily. It was Ned the Nincada, having recently fled from his old clan and now searching for a place to stay. On his journey, the Ground type had traversed much of the land, but a civilized Pokémon he hadn't encountered yet. He had no idea, where Grassveil Town was located, but he couldn't just return to the clan either. They would just continue their dirty work, without any concern for morals or truth.
Who knew, maybe he would even take them out one day?
That was if he would manage to find the guild or any Pokémon for starters.
Hopefully that would happen soon - the little bug wasn't sure, whether he would be able to carry on  much longer.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Big and Small - Joy for All!   Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:58 pm

"I don't know...but that was...pretty cool..." The gyarados blinked at the KO'd absol. It had moved quite a bit away from where it used to be through the force of the attack, and seemed to be regretting attacking them massively. Proteus wished he could do what the nincada just did, it seemed so powerful and useful for wiping out those who harm his friends. Only problem was he would risk his friends getting hit. He already had enough problems with that and his attacks. The gyarados looked to the nincada, and noticed the poochyena running back towards them with an item.
"Hey guys! Look what I found!" it shouted.
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Big and Small - Joy for All!   Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 10:20 pm

"I'm not so sure. That looked pretty dangerous to me. I'm not sure, whether it would be a good idea to do this again. But I didn't even know, how I did that...I need to learn, how to control it, and then never use this attack again. For the safety of everyone."
This new attack definitely was too dangerous to use, as it might severely hurt those the Nincada held dear, and even his enemies should only be knocked out, but with this much power, it would easily be possible to accidentally...do worse.
Ned began to understand.
With great power comes great responsibility.
But would he be able to bear that responsibility?
He had no choice. He would just have to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Big and Small - Joy for All!   Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 7:30 am

and so Ned turned into Nincadaman and saved the city of new grassfield many times

"If you could control it and found the appropriate situations to use it it would be good, like a last resort or to blow away some debris that might fall on you or something...I have a move similar to that, but its kinda hard to control myself doing it..." THe gyarados seemed a bit disappointedin himself, but it was obvious he was getting a bit annoyed when the poochyena jumped up and down saying;
"Hey! Hey! Look what I found! Where did those big scorch marks come from? When are we going to go find mawile?"
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Big and Small - Joy for All!   Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:35 pm

"Well, but I'd have to learn the control first. And by the way, it is kind of difficult to have your path blocked by debris if you are as small as I am. But, as much as the Dark type there is annoying me, it has a point. We should get going."
Well, maybe there would be situations in which this move would come in handy, but as there was no way for Ned to look into the future, there also was no use thinking about it right now. They had more pressing matters to take care of. Now, where on this giant rock would a being, whose body's consistency mirrored that of steel be? Hopefully the Mawile still was nearby and didn't just run off...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Big and Small - Joy for All!   Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:12 am

Proteus looked onward, seeing nothing but rock, dust, and debris ahead, except for a strange shine in the distance. He explained what he saw to the group, and moved towards they shining object wedged in the rocks, it was a capsule of some sort, and inside of it held an item. Proteus looked to the others, wondering if they could open the capsule, and spoke, "Hey, do any of you know how to open this? i seem to be lacking a pair of limbs that would help me in this situation.."
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Big and Small - Joy for All!   Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:26 pm

"Well, I can try I guess.", Ned responded as he crawled towards the thing, trying to twist, turn and pull on several parts of the shiny object with his claws. This would be so much easier if he'd have fingers, but of course he only had these claw thingies. Time after time he tried to open the container and time after time the useless white limbs slipped off of its metallic surface.
Well, at least he didn't have fins as Proteus did. Those things would be even more useless in a situation like this. But still, how were they going to open this thing?
Maybe the Dark type could help. But shouldn't they go look for the Mawile first?
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Big and Small - Joy for All!   Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 9:39 pm

The poochyena watched as the nincada unsuccessfully tried to open the container, and tried to itself. It latched onto the top of the container and pressed its foot on the bottom half, and managed to successfully pop the container open and reveal another TM Focus Blast. The poochyena helped it inside the Gyarados's pouch at his request, it was then that Proteus realized how easily he had gotten side-tracked, "Oh, sorry!" he apologized quickly, looking around as if searching for the mawile more actively. Proteus cleared his throat and mumbled, "I'm er...not too bright on the attention span subject...." even though this was a simple mistake that everyone tends to make every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Big and Small - Joy for All!   Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 8:04 pm

"Well...we all did, I guess.", Ned commented.
"But there's no use lamenting over that now. We need to get going."
Not wanting to embarrass the Gyarados by talkinmg about the topic any further, the Nincada instead turned to the direction they were headed for again, slowly crawling forward.
WHile doing so, the Ground type tried to come up with a cover story to explain, what had taken them that long to find the Mawile. They couldn't just tell it, that they stopped the search for some random item after all. Maybe they had been...attacked...by a robot from the future sent to kill them, because they would cause the birth of the guy, who would prevent that robot from being created in the first place.
Nah, that was completely unrealistic. You would probably have to pay Pokémon to listen to a story like that.
But maybe they discovered the one ring and had to travel to Furnace Peak to...no...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Big and Small - Joy for All!   Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 1:55 am

Proteus remained silent after that, hoping to retain what little dignity he had left. The gyarados's body moves across the rocky floor of the mountain, towering over the other smaller pokemon. They had been coming to a more rocky area, and Proteus had lowered his head to keep closer to the group and not attract unwanted attention. The atrocious pokemon stopped when some shadows stepped in front of them, and spoke.
"Nicely done Pooch!" it sneered.
Proteus blinked, bemused by what was going on. There was a group of pokemon in front of them, that looked rather threatening. What did they want?
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Big and Small - Joy for All!   Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:33 am

While Ned was surprised to find this many Pokémon all of a sudden, he wasn't extraordinarily suspicious towards them. Quite to the contrary actually, as he managed to spot a Pokemon, whose species he believed to be a Mawile. They had managed to find the Pokémon they were looking for.
"So, is that the Pokémon you were looking for?", he asked the treacherous Dark type rather nonchalantly.
"You didn't tell us, that Mawile and you weren't the only Pokémon on your little expedition."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Big and Small - Joy for All!   Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:42 am

A tan figure with large jaws that seemed to sprout from its head stood in the center, Mawile. To the left was a white beast with a black blade sprouting from its head, to the right was another Poochyena, and behind them a Rampardos stood at its tallest, looking at the beast that was Proteus instead of the "small fry" that was the nincada.
"I did good didn't I?" The poochyena quickly fled from the nincada's side, abandoning them and revealing its betrayal. Proteus could not believe this! They were kind enough to help him, and yet he had betrayed them like this! They were out numbered, Proteus had the upper hand against the Rampardos, but with the smaller pokemon helping and Ned possibly getting in the way by accident would be disastrous. It would be difficult for Proteus to fight back, Proteus's eyes darted about in a panic, not noticing a spurn orb that lay in the Mawile's large maw on its head, the orb that could teleport their problems away.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Big and Small - Joy for All!   Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:33 pm

As Ned realized, what the Pokémon in front of them were up to, his mood darkened considerably.
Deathly calm, he addressed them, only a small twitch of an eyelid betraying the inner inferno.
"What you are doing here is despicable. I began my journey to atone for Pokémon like you. It appears, that I won't have to wait as long as I thought."
From behind the Nincada's stubby wings  silver powder fell to the ground. At first it was only a small stream, but after a few moments, two considerable mounds had piled up.
Seemingly out of nowhere, the wind began to pick up. As it blew, it carried the silver powder with it, covering the battlefield in a huge cloud of glittering dust.
It might not defeat all of them, but it would certainly injure and inconvenience them.
A spark lit up in the Bug type's eye.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Big and Small - Joy for All!   Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:00 pm

Proteus's eyes kept to the group of pokemon was struck by the glittering powder. The dark types took slightly more damage than the rampardos and mawile, giving a flinch as the dust touched their skin. The rampardos gave a loud bellow as his friends stepped aside. The large pokemon charged forward, its head lowered in attempt to headbutt the Gyarados's tan belly. The atrocious pokemon opened his jaws and unleashed a pulse of water at the fossil pokemon. The pulse struck the rampardos head on, but the beast kept charging towards the gyarados until its head collided with the gyarados.
The other pokemon seemed to be a bit more cautious of the Nincada, but seemed to be waiting for the bigger pokemon to finish fighting it out before joining in.
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

PostSubject: Re: Big and Small - Joy for All!   Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Ned meanwhile was unable to directly participate in the battle for the moment.
Firstly he was quite exhausted from unleashing such a massive attack and secondly he lacked any attacks, that would have a significant effect on the Rampardos.
Except for that one...
No.
The Nincada shook his head.
That attack was far too powerful, far too destructive to use it like this.
Not even on such detestable beings.
Even if this meant, that the Bug type was reduced to watching from the sidelines, then that was the way it should be.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Big and Small - Joy for All!   Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 3:13 am

The rampardos gave a bellow and smashed its head repeatedly into the Gyarados. The red beast roared and attempted to wrap his large body around the pokemon in attempt to make the painful headbutts cease. The rampardos easily evaded the Gyarados's plan through speeding out of the way. The rock type smirked and its head began to glow a bright blue as it used Zen Headbutt. Proteus unleashed another waterpulse, managing to hit the attacker before it reached him. The attack jarred the Rampardos this time, and caused him to veer off into a rock, hurting itself. It had been confused!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big and Small - Joy for All!   Big and Small - Joy for All! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big and Small - Joy for All!
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next