Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Reclaiming Legretta

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reclaiming Legretta Empty
PostSubject: Reclaiming Legretta   Reclaiming Legretta EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:58 pm

» Name: Legretta
» Gender: Female
» Species: Snivy
» Affiliation/Rank: Was about to join Team Water Lily. Not sure if it's still possible, but if not, then none.

» Why do you want to adopt them?: Now that I'm back, I need a character to rp as. Legretta was my own character, and hopefully I can reclaim her.

» Sample of roleplay: The scent of neatly kept grass filled the air as Legretta absentmindedly semi-slithered through the sizable garden belonging to her family. She had long ago explored every nook and cranny of the lawns, and every day she kept herself somewhat busy by doing gardening, even if everything already was almost sickeningly well kept. It felt...fake. Had she only had the opportunity to become an explorer, then she would see what REAL nature felt like. She could trudge through overgrown grass, grow berries that she had picked on her own, and care for their taste, not the fine sculpting of the bushes. "And I would be able to choose with whom I wished to become acquainted..." she sighed, reluctantly making her way back to another meeting with a potential fiancee.

» Link to the original bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t190-up-for-adoption-legretta-the-snivy
» Levels of existing characters: 6
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Reclaiming Legretta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reclaiming Legretta   Reclaiming Legretta EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:00 am

Reclaiming Legretta
Page 1 of 1