Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Partners in Rhyme

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Partners in Rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:51 pm

The Hill was quite steep and quite wet, and the sun was beginning to set,
Team Ramen had their first mission to complete, but their fun was slowly starting to deplete,
Garnet was cold once again, She was grumpy, never good for her friends, She muttered and growled all the way from the town, and the challenge was soon to begin.
"How can he see us, way up that hill but he asked us to rhyme so rhyme's what I will."

OOC: I've changed the order to me, JK611, Sage, and Shalbow
And I will rhyme in more than just the dialogue, but it's not a team thing, just a personal challenge.
Back to top Go down

Partners in Rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 10:44 pm

Minato was having a hard time climbing. "This hill is so steep I'm beginning to weep. I'm getting tired but I don't want to get fired and I wonder what on this hill will transpire."
Back to top Go down

Partners in Rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Pyrra climbed the slope behind Minato. "It's much too cold for a Cyndaquil, I can feel this chill slowly sapping my will...." she dragged her feet one after the other, trying to keep her mind on the task at hand.
Back to top Go down

Partners in Rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:19 am

Omega was the very last one. Impatiently, he walked slowly behind everybody else who was grumbling about Pricklemist Hill. It was a lovely temperature, and it was a nice, brisk day. Hopefully, they could finish their mission without any troubles whatsoever. He had had a very deep and nice sleep yesterday, and was completely refreshed.
Back to top Go down

Partners in Rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:05 pm

Garnet was chilled, and wet to the bone. A look at her friends said she wasn't alone.
So when their morale was looking quite grave, the Dwebble, she spotted a hillside cave.
"My team, if you're like me, you may be quite soaking. So to go into shelter you'll need no provoking.
Let's go into this cave, though it may look quite shady, you'll be fine, so long as you're all at the ready."
And so this rhymes flowed deeply out of her maw, and she gestured them on, with a flick of her claw.
Back to top Go down

Partners in Rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 2:30 am

Minato noticed something. "Hey, is that an item a see. Yes, yes it is, yippee!"
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Partners in Rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 3:14 am

Warning for jk611

Please post longer posts as your posts are rather short and do not contribute to the rp as well as give absolutely zero personality to your character.
Also DO NOT ignore PMs from staff!
Failure to comply will result in a strike against your account and a two day ban since you already have a strike.

Warning for shalbow

You are teetering on the edge of receiving a PM warning and we ask that you pick it up a bit.
Back to top Go down

Partners in Rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 1:53 am

After her eyes adjusted to the darkness of the cave, Pyrra leaned over to Minato, inspecting whatever it was he claimed to have found. She expected it to be something common, perhaps an oran berry or some sort of orb if they were lucky. Instead, it was a TM! "The very first item we find as a team! Could any of us learn SolarBeam?"
Back to top Go down

Partners in Rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 2:36 am

All of Omega's senses were screaming. Everybody was distracted by the TM. It was an incredibly rare find, but there was definitely some sort of pokemon waiting to pounce on them. As he peered into a darkness, he saw another item (which was pretty lucky), but more importantly, a pokemon!

Last edited by Sage BL on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm an idiot and forgot to take out the spaces between the rolls.)
Back to top Go down

Partners in Rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Garnet had seen the technical machine, and to learn a new move, she was very keen,
She launched herself at it, propelled by her greed, but Minato had snatched it and left her a quick seed.
She yelled at the Chikorita, and her yells echoed, but were cut short by a feminine hello.
A Noctowl loomed overhead, feathers all sleek, and said "little buggy, your future looks bleak"
And she lifted Garnets shell with a flick of her beak, and with her red eyes took a long peek.
"You now may have noticed, I don't mean you well, and now I will eat you!" And she tossed Garnets shell.
Garnet was terrified but steeled her wits, and grasped at a stone, sitting in a small pit.
"You can try to eat me, but you'll definitely fail, especially, when next to me, you move like a snail!"
And with that the seed Garnet ate, And jumped in the air with her determined trait.

OOC: The Noctowl will not rhyme, but I will finish with something that rhymes, again my teamates do not need to do this
Sage BL has allowed me to eat the quick seed. I talked with him on Google Hangouts and he gave me his permission
Back to top Go down

Partners in Rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 2:10 am

"The noctowl's a bird! A fight is not preferred." Minato rhymed while taking a step back. "My leaf storm is strong, and this fight may be wrong, but we'll make sure this fight won't last long." Minato's attack didn't harm the flying menace much. "This is too bad, and it's getting mad, and if I faint it'll be sad. Me teammates are quick, and that rock seems thick, so to hide there I pick."
Back to top Go down

Partners in Rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:15 pm

With an exasperated glance at Minato, Pyrra realized she was a more even match against a flying type than a Chikorita, and decided to assist Garnet, who was now a blur. She stepped towards, bracing her body in case of a flying attack from the darkness in the cave above them. Undoubtedly, the Noctowl had a vision advantage in the darkness. With an angry ruffle of feathers, the flying pokémon threw itself forwards Garnet, just as Pyrra leered menacingly at it, lowering it's defences before Garnet's inevitable impact. "Take that, you big featherbrain! You'll soon learn not to mess with us again."
Back to top Go down

Partners in Rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 11:04 pm

Omega flung powdered snow at the Noctowl's eyes. It no longer had a vision advantage, and after, he fired an avalanche, and being right behind Garnet, could allow her to surf on the avalanche, further boosting her speed.
Back to top Go down

Partners in Rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Garnet leapt into to the sky, ready for a show, feet crunching softly on Omega's snow,
And she let her mind quiet and let her thoughts go, and her feet followed the avalanche, high and low.
She travelled the trail with such grace and such speed, that she became very hard to see.
"As the Birdbrain is shaking snow out of her eyes, I'm going to give her a great big surprise!"
But the Noctowl'd recovered her anger fast growing, and soon was aware that the ceiling was snowing.
Then Garnet, leaped far at the roof of the cave, in a move simultaneously foolish and brave.
Her night slash held high and donning a big grin, she knew that battle had really started to begin.
But the Noctowl wasn't fazed and she started gaining speed, her eyes glowing with malice, hunger, and greed.
And she laughed a strange laugh and she swooped and she cursed and said
""Let's play Torchic, and see who swerves first!"
Garnet only scoffed, everything else gone blurry, she could only see her foe, they were both in a hurry.
Well go swerve already I can't change direction, or if you're strong enough attempt a reflection!"
Unfortunately for the Dwebble, that's just what she did. Garnet hit the shield face first and then down she slid.
The Noctowl snatched her up, her laugh now a shriek, and said,
" Now little bug, say hello to my beak.
So Garnet complied and slashed her from beak to her eye, and the now enraged Noctowl let out a fierce cry.
Blood flowing from her eye, Her foe in her thrall, she said
"You want to be free? Then fall Buggy fall."
Garnet felt the talons loosen, and grasped for a feather, and for a while that's the last thing she remembered.
For the Noctowl let out a hypnotizing glare, and Garnet fell asleep, to her stalking nightmare.
Back to top Go down

Partners in Rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:25 am

Little Minato was hiding behind the rock. "While hiding behind this rock I'm safe as can be. I'll take a little peak at the battle, if it's too dangerous then I'll flee." As he peaked out his head he saw Garnet being dropped from above. "Oh no, this is not good! Mr. Noctowl, be cautious, you should. My little bug friend is hurt and all bruised. You will remain unexcused. My friends, attack away! This Noctowl will faint till next day!" Minato tried tackling the feathered Pokemon. It missed, but it left the Noctowl open to an attack from the Chikorita's peers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Partners in Rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partners in Rhyme   Partners in Rhyme Empty

Back to top Go down

Partners in Rhyme
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next