Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Hello! Im new~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hello! Im new~ Empty
PostSubject: Hello! Im new~   Hello! Im new~ EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:59 am

Gulpin Hey guys, my name is gio7sm and im new here, just created my account. Just wondering, is this website alive? Anyways, I want to join RP, can you just suggestions for a newbie? THANKS
Back to top Go down

Hello! Im new~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! Im new~   Hello! Im new~ EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:16 pm

Hello, names chespinhat, and this place is quite fun. I'd ask around for a rescue team partner. Maybe the Sableye would like to join, ask in the Character Discussion section. Oh, and if you don't know how to work the forum, just click the log in button in the top right corner. You should ask the admins to fix the negative poke you've got there. And you can't have X/Y characters until January. Maybe another grass type, also, you can't post with a character until they are approved by an admin. Most importantly, have fun! I haven't met a mean person on this forum!
Back to top Go down

Hello! Im new~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! Im new~   Hello! Im new~ EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:59 pm

hey! thanks for responding. does this mean I can make a Skiddo?
Back to top Go down

Hello! Im new~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! Im new~   Hello! Im new~ EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:12 pm

No, you can't until January. Anything from gens 1-5 until then. Maybe save up and get it after it's allowed, as a second character. If you want another grass type then here: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/grass.shtml It can only be a non-legendary first evolution (or if you want, a Pokemon that cannot evolve e.g. Marractus)
And delete the guild post for now.
Back to top Go down

Hello! Im new~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! Im new~   Hello! Im new~ EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:13 pm

No, not until late january that is. thye want people to have time to get the game, play it, ect. also it seems the chatbox is down at the moment, so might be hard to speak with others outside of pm. other than that, welcome to the site, and have fun! ^.^
Back to top Go down

Hello! Im new~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! Im new~   Hello! Im new~ EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:08 pm

Oh and another thing, you didn't post in the starter poke collection. You can't make a character until you do. First you need to read the rules all the way through, then comment in the starter poke collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello! Im new~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! Im new~   Hello! Im new~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! Im new~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: