Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

The Pokemon Y Poison Playthrough!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Pokemon Y Poison Playthrough! Empty
PostSubject: The Pokemon Y Poison Playthrough!   The Pokemon Y Poison Playthrough! EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:35 pm

I was thinking for a while to do a Monotype run and one of my favorite types of all time have been Poison. So I thought since one of Fairies weaknesses is Poison why not do a Poison run?

So here it is, MonkeySage's Spectacular Poison Monotype Run!

The way I'll be journaling this will be a first person RP style format posting everytime something important comes up/I beat a gym. So lets begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Y Poison Playthrough!   The Pokemon Y Poison Playthrough! EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:58 pm

Chapter 1: Enter Callum.

So I just moved to this new region called... Kalos? Yeah I think Kalos, and you know how I got woken up? Some freaking bird came into my bedroom and fluttered in my face. Good morning to you too Kalos. So I got up, got changed and got going. So I opened my door and I saw two girls waiting at my door, seemingly waiting for me.  The one with the blonde hair in a ponytail was called Serena I believe. She's my neighbour. And then... this super energetic girl starts shouting about coming to get me... arceus save me. So apparently the professor wanted to see me, and they said they were going to hand me a pokemon in the next pokemon, my eyes lighted up. I really hoped it was a Poison Type since I have a passion for them. They're either critters or creepy or carnivorous and poisoning the enemy pokemon was such a useful thing to do.

So I made my way along Vaniville Path and admired the scenery, it was a nice natural path with beautiful greenery. And any of those greenery could have some poisonous thorns. Beautiful. In Aquacorde Town I met two other people. Trevor, this red haired kid who seemed slightly geeky, I could guess that from Serena describing him with the words "He never misses a single question on his tests, but he's a little shy"
Then there was Tierno... I can't even describe him while being serious. He was overweight which is okay, but he's a dancer... man I wanna see those moves.

They wanted to give me a nickname for some reason, and they were all pretty hilarious. I just said for them to call me Cal. Then they brought out the pokemon, my eyes lightened up as they opened the case. They described the pokemon to me. No Poison types. I picked Froakie with a sigh. I then proceeded to whoop Shauna's butt at a pokemon battle, 2 bubbles just to take out her Fennekin. A Grimer or a Koffing could have easily done just that.

So after the battle I head back home to deliver this letter to my Mom, she read it and basically shot me out of my house, letting me say goodbye to Rhyhorn. I began my own journey.

As I made my way through Route 2 I met up with Serena and Shauna. Serena taught me how to throw a pokeball at a pokemon. And then Shauna became even dumber since she had no idea pokemon were stored inside Pokeballs... idiot. So I got into my first actual trainer battle against this youngster. What even is a Scatterbug?

So I entered the ripoff of Viridian Forest and Shauna wanted to stalk me, I didn't really complain since she somehow miraculously healed my pokemon. And what did I find? Yep that's right. The amazing and ever so deadly Weedle. And one pokeball later I caught my first poison type. Booyah.

The Toxins:

Last edited by MonkeySage on Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Y Poison Playthrough!   The Pokemon Y Poison Playthrough! EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Chapter 2: Don't shake the Hornet's Nest
So after training my Weedle in Santalune Forest I came to a realization. Bugsy sucks. Sadly it is true considering he almost got killed by a type he was super effective against. But we played together in the forest and he's a cute pokemon, I could bare with him for the time being until he evolves. Speaking of evolution, in the forest I beat up some trainers and caught a wild pokemon he transformed! Into the... not so mighty Kakuna. But as I said it's okay considering he'll hopefully evolve into a Beedrill after some more training.

After he evolved once, I beat up a few more trainers and can you guess what happened? That's right my Bugsy evolved into the Majestic Beedrill. Yep he is going to wreck... everything. So me and my trusty Bugsy here made it to Santalune City. A beautiful place and the holder of my first gym badge. We first stopped into the Pokemon Center to change clothes and rest a bit. Then headed towards the gym, there we faced a Roller Skater who wasn't too tough for my Fury Attacking Bugsy. For some reason she was carrying around a spare pair of skates, interesting but I put them on anyway. I made my way to the side route but that goddamn Litleo kept on beating me, so I left it for the time being.

And then I made my way to the gym. I slided down from a silk string onto what seemed like a huge spiders web. I admit it kind of creeped me out but I made my way along the strings of web, through the trainers and finally made my way to Viola. We exchanged words, Viola breaking the record of the amount of puns used in one conversation. Then we begun.

1ST GYM BATTLE: START

So she started out with her Level 10 Surskit and I with my Bugsy, Level 11.
Bugsy outsped  with a Fury Attack only hitting twice with one critical hit. Surskit done meager damage with Bubble. Surskit outsped with a Quick Attack and Bugsy almost finished her with a 4 hitting Fury attack. Surskit healed and Bugsy hit with Fury Attack 2 times. He finished her with another one.

Then she sent out her Vivillion which posed a minor threat to Bugsy. Vivillion hardened while Bugsy used Poison Sting doing 1 hp of damage. Bugsy got hit quite hard by the tackle then retaliated with another Poison Sting. Vivillion did the same again as Bugsy hit 2 times both critical hits. Vivillion took Bugsy down to red with a third tackle and Bugsy hit 3 times.

Bugsy healed with a potion as Vivillion used another tackle. Vivillion changed it up with an annoying Infestation and avoided the Fury Attack. I couldn't risk a death and used a Potion. She repeated with Infestation. Then used a tackle and Bugsy hit twice with the Fury Attack. She used Infestation and dodged the Fury Attack. Tackle and Poison Sting this turn. No Poison. Fury Attack took her down to red. Healed Bugsy with a potion and Vivillin used Tackle. I used the last Fury Attack, hitting twice yet not killing. Bugsy used Poison Sting and Vivillion used Infestation. The Poison Sting finished the Vivillion very anti climatically, leveling twice.

Finally claiming the Bug Badge and a rightfully deserved Infestation. We headed to rest in the Pokemon Center. Bugsy deserved a good rest.

The Toxins:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Y Poison Playthrough!   The Pokemon Y Poison Playthrough! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Chapter 3: Every Rose has its Thorn.

After a good nights rest I made my way from Santalune City, the city of Shutterbugs, to Lumiose City. And to get their I had to make my way through Route 4, but it wasn't too much of a drag. Me and Bugsy had fun whooping trainers butts with his Fury Attack, and then we found a new addition to the team.

Rose the Budew has joined the party!

Just throwing one pokeball her way got her inside it, and let me say she isn't that bad. Well I admit she's kind of lackluster against pokemon she's neutral against, but luckily she was able to beat the gardeners Corphish with no trouble.

I ran into this extremely posh pair around my age, I cant even remember their names but they asked about a Flabebe and took me to Professor Sycamore. Now, Kanto had some pretty big places, same with Johto but... Lumiose City was something different. I didn't want to stray too far so I went to Sycamore's lab, and long story short we had a battle and Bugsy and Rose whooped his butt.

So after that I gotta choose a pokemon and ofcourse I chose the majestic Bulbasaur, but I kind of dont one to use her since I've already got a Grass pokemon.

Paradise the Bulbasaur has joined the party!

Then when I went to leave this... Lysandre guy started talking about me being the destined one.... destined to whoop his butt too? Sounds about right. And then Serena wanted to meet me at a cafe or something. Oh. Okay then. We met up and ran into Lysandre again, talking to Diantha, a big movie star in Kalos. She totally hit on me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Y Poison Playthrough!   The Pokemon Y Poison Playthrough! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon Y Poison Playthrough!
Page 1 of 1