Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name) Empty
PostSubject: Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)   Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:59 pm

Okay so let me get this out of the way.
NO, there will not be more then four people.
YES, it's only flame jiku monkey and me.
NO, I AM NOT ACCEPTING MORE PEOPLE. ITS nOT 'THE DESTINED FOUR' FOR NO REASON.
Anyways..
Monkey and Me are hosts-- monkey is co-host. He controls pokemon and if im afk or, for example, i am gone for a vacation. If we are both gone it will be on hold. Also, every now and then, i shall have my character tossed somewhere else and you wont know whats happening with him so yeah. ANYWAYS CONTINUING
we should just start!
but a side note.
ME>HOOMINHUMAN - Cody
FLAME>HUMAN - Daniel
JIKU>POKEMON - Geo
MONKEY>POKEYMANPOKEMON - Ryucho.
NOW ON WITH THE STARTING POST
THE START:

Last edited by Pichupichuuu on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

Poké : 1050

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)   Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:21 pm

"Whaaa Cody!" Daniel yelled as he plummeted into the water, Daniel could not hold his breath for long, he started to fade. Cody I hope your safe. Daniel thought as he passed out going deeper down into the ocean hoping Cody is safe.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

Poké : 1176

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)   Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:40 pm

Geo walked through town, his arms lowered to his sides for once, as he was sad. His close friend was off doing something today, even though they had planned to meet at the beach to talk about joining the guild. As the ground under him changed from dirt to sand, and the breeze from the sea tickled his face, his spirits lifted somewhat. Until he noticed two pokemon lying unconscious in the sand, "Oh my Arceus!" The treecko ran up to the pair and started to shake on them, "C'mon, you can't be dead! You guys can make it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)   Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Ryucho made his way to the beach, he was a tad late to his meeting with his future team partner, Geo. He spotted the pokemon by the sand and chuckled softly "Hey sorry for being late, the marill brothers we-" The Totodile stopped himself when he saw that Geo was shaking two pokemon, he dashed towards them to see if he could help "Hey! Hey Geo! What's going on here? Are they dead? Maybe my dance will help!" He then proceeded to break out into his infamous Dragon Dance, hoping to help in some odd way
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)   Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Ugh where am I? Daniel though as fells and nice breeze and can hear the ocean and waves so he must be on a beach. "Ugh brother." Daniel says as he was still passed out on the sand. Why do I feel different everything is so blurry and I can't think straight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)   Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Cody is waken up to a wierd scene. 1. There is a dancing totodile. 2. there is talking pokemon. 3. He is a riolu. 4. He is on a beach with a charmander right beside him. 5. HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON ANYMORE! 'I dont even.... uhmm...' Cody says, looking a bit wierdly at the sight around him and by how wierd the scene is.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)   Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:18 pm

When Geo saw that the Riolu had regain consciousness, he relaxed slightly, but the charmander was still sprawled on the sand, passed out, "Alright, you asked for it..." He raised his hand, then brought it down swiftly, attempting to slap the charmander silly in order to wake it up. "I know you're not dead, now! Your tail flame is still going!" When he saw that his friend, Ryu, had shown up and started dancing, he nearly choked the guy to death. "This isn't the time for dancing!! C'mon, help me get them to the house!" He grabbed the Riolu by the arm and hoisted him up onto his shoulder. Then he started walking towards their house, a small hut not too far from the beach, leaving drag marks in the sand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)   Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:26 pm

"It's always the time for dancing!" The Totodile retorted, but let out a hefty sigh as he used his newfound strength, from his empowering dance, to carry the dazed charmander "Cmon buddy, lets get ya home" Ryucho carried the Charmander with ease, walking besides Geo "Think these two are friends or something? Unconscious on the beach right next to each other" He pondered the thought to himself while asking the question, it could be possible that they knew each other but he doubted it. They didn't seem like two pokemon that would be friends, but maybe on some strange level they would.
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)   Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name) EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Daniel open his eyes and found out he was being carried by some pokemon. "Wh- What?" Daniel looked over and saw he was being carried by a Totodile, Daniel then struggled to get off the Totodile , having no idea what is going on. "H- hey put me down." Daniel said to the Totodile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)   Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name) EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:17 am

'What the..?' he notices rather foggily that he had just been picked up by the treecko. 'Hey, what are you doing!?' he says, rather panic-toned, about being carried away from where he was by two pokemon he didnt even know. he wasnt too panicked about being a pokemon, for he knew he was human once but he didnt want to stir up trouble, but being carried away by two pokemon was kinda wierd.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)   Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name) EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:26 am

Geo kept his grip on the pokemon, not letting it fall down behind him, "Calm the hell down, we're just taking you to a place where you can rest." Carrying the riolu was no picnic for him either, the steel-type was very heavy on his shoulder, and he was considering dropping him to drag him by his leg. Finally, after what seemed like hours but was really only a few minutes, their house was in sight. "Finally, we're here. Ryu, let's get these two inside." Opening the door, he walked in and dropped the weak Riolu on a bed of straw. Without even waiting for them to ask questions, he made a signal to Ryu to watch them, then walked over to the counter to cook up a meal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)   Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name) EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:36 am

Ryu dropped the Charmander in the pile of straw next to him and set down with a sigh "Seriously that is one thing I cannot wait for Geo" He smirked and rested his hands behind his head "Evolution, man when I evolve my dances.. oh you don't even know how awesome my dances are gonna be" He sent a grin to the back of Geo's head and then turned back to the two injured pokemon "So what are ya names then? If you're alive enough to answer me" The Totodile chuckled to himself slightly, shifting his eyes from the charmander to the Riolu, then back to the Charmander
Back to top Go down
Flamewolf

Flamewolf

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)   Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name) EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:05 am

Daniel puts his head on his head for a bit. "My name is Daniel." He then found out something was really off, he was a pokemon, a Charmander. I'm a Charmander how is this possible? Daniel thought as he continue to think. Why don't I remember anything? He then looked at the Totodile. "Where am I?" Daniel asked confused already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)   Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name) EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:21 am

'I'm Cody.' he says. 'Wait.. Daniel is your  name..? that sounds.. familiar. I just.. cant put my finger/paw/whatever on it..' Cody says, getting lost in thought about where he could have heard that name.. and why he knew it was from somewhere familiar... But he couldnt put his finger/paw/whatever on it. he just couldnt.
Back to top Go down
Jikumo

Jikumo

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)   Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name) EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:44 am

Geo thought about the strange event, finding two random pokemon knocked out on the beach, and tried to make sense of it. The only thing he could come up with was it must have been one hell of a party for those two. From what he was hearing, the two must have had some sort of amnesia, maybe from hitting their heads on some rocks. Whatever the case, Geo suddenly felt excited again, barely able to keep his arms from sticking straight out on his sides, Maybe we can get them to join us in the guild...we barely know them, but if they don't remember anything, who cares?!

Making up his mind, he finished chopping berries and dropped them into the pot, mixing it together with the liquid to make a delicious stew. When he was done he poured it in three separate bowls and walked out with all of them, "Dinner's ready! I'm not the best cook, but..." He said this part with an intense glare at all of them, "...you better love it." He handed each of them a bowl and a spoon, then sat down and whispered something into Ryu's ear about what he was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)   Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name) Empty

Back to top Go down

Explorers of sky: The Destined Four (Kinda cheesy name)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next