Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fun with Foxes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

Fun with Foxes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fun with Foxes   Fun with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was a cool night; the crisp, refreshing air was just what Zack needed right now. Earlier that day he had sneaked into Grassveil's Guild to take a peek at their outlaw board. Though he hadn't stolen a mission from the board, he had made a mental note of one of them; a Zorua that was said to reside in Shadowhue Forest. This Zorua was a thief like him, however there was one key difference: she used her abilities to steal from ordinary, helpless folk. In Zack's opinion, it was a rather large waste of such amazing skills. After all, Zorua and Zoroark were famed for their illusion ability. They made the perfect thieves, so why waste such natural talent?

What he did glean from this was that he needed to be just as tricky if he were going to succeed tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Foxes   Fun with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 1:14 am

"Slightly huh?" Mirage questioned with a sly smile, "Well then, what are your plans now? Chatter the silent night away with a hunted fox? I wouldn't be surprised if the houndours were suddenly upon me with the reward of that mission and the desperation of rescue teams these days."
Mirage sat down, staring in the direction of the voice. She made no move towards it, thinking that a trap lay in wait for her if she were to near the seemingly speaking tree. Who was this pokemon? Did he mean her harm or maybe an acquaintance? She had never really had an acquaintance before, she wondered what it was like...
This dice is not existing.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Foxes   Fun with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:33 am

As Mirage spoke, clearly facing the direction that his voice had come from, the young Sentret silently made his way around the Zorua through the treetops. He nimbly dropped down behind her, landing neatly on the forest floor behind her with nary a noise.
"I suppose we could 'chatter the silent night away' if you wanted," he grinned, with a chuckle, flicking his ringed tail, "I've always wanted to know what drives fellow thieves."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Foxes   Fun with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:03 am

Mirage was spooked by the sudden noise behind her, and leaped as she turned to face the pokemon to find that it was merely a sentret, "Hah, a sentret? That is all? Here I thought you would actually be something experienced and big!" Mirage snickered, wondering if that would anger the seemingly cool minded Sentret. The fox like pokemon sat down once more, relaxed around the sentret, not worrying about much since she had nothing on her to be stolen, other than her joy ribbon though that was tied neatly around her neck so it would be difficult, and no sense of threat coming from the sentret.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Foxes   Fun with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:19 am

"Pfft! I can be big if I want to be!" he replied with mock-anger, attempting to prove it by standing tall on his ringed tail, like a sentret would do if they were scouting or keeping a look out in a certain area. He soon lowered himself back down though, finding the position to be unnatural as, unlike most other sentret, he was nearly always on his feet and stalking through the treetops.
"Soo.. i'm curious. You're a zorua, and you have that infamous illusion ability right?" he began, breaking the moment of silence, "So why is it that you find yourself content to steal from those who are helpless to prevent it?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Foxes   Fun with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:27 am

"I'm pretty sure 'I just do' wont fit the bill, but I guess i'll explain to you my story of little woe. When I was younger, my parents were poor, and rather weak despite being evolved. Their intimidating looks never landed them a job, and yet they were always so nice to others. I nearly starved to death, having gone nearly a good 3 days without food, and stole my first item from a apple vendor. After that I began to do it more and more, having nothing else to feed me. I guess it's just become to habitual since then and i've learned to live with it since it seems to be the only way to get things. Pokemon just don't trust us dark types as much as they used to. So I became what they called me, as they say."
The zorua did not care that the zorua knew her story, it did nothing to support nor harm her. It just satisfied the sentret's hunger for knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Foxes   Fun with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 6:11 pm

"A sad sob story like that doesn't mean you have to steal from innocents. There are plenty of outlaw pokemon out there that you could be stealing from instead," replied the young Sentret. He would have crossed his arms but alas the limbs were too short to perform such an action.
"Maybe if you did that, others would stop judging you," he blinked, "After all it's a bit more honourable than just stealing from pokemon that might barely scrape enough to get by each day.Not to mention a lot more fun," he finished with a small grin.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Foxes   Fun with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:31 pm

"Hah, even if I had thought of that i'd have been too weak to take on the stronger outlaws that actually get stuff. Even now, i'm still on the shallow end of the dream pool," Mirage laughed. She simply sat there, listening to the sentret ramble on about stealing from other criminals. Was he nuts? She would not be able to perform such a thing even if she had wanted to. She assumed that stealing from criminals is what the sentret did himself. He was used to trees and even had a can and two feet to help him. She had a mere tooth and claw to battle and pick things up with.
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Foxes   Fun with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:27 pm

"Who said you have to 'take them on'?" asked Zack with a sly smile, "The best thieves get in and back out without anyone ever noticing they were even there." He blinked before frowning, "Of course it takes practice.. and clearly i'm not one of those 'best thieves' yet since I couldn't steal from you without revealing myself."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Foxes   Fun with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:40 pm

"To steal you need to be swift, agile, flexible, and have a full use of limbs in order to do all of that. I may be fast and agile, but I am not so flexible and have no use of myy forepaws other than to walk, and will not until I evolve."
Mirage wondered why he was so insistent on her changing her way of life. She slightly enjoyed causing trouble, especially making others angry. She usually loathed the company of other pokemon, but figured that making these "Friends" would require being around other pokemon. She would need "Friends" to help her out in things she could not do, like holding things for example.
(I am not fixing that can typo |D)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Foxes   Fun with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:14 am

"Maybe you should find yourself an accomplice then," suggested the Sentret with a small shrug. Before he could say anything more however, his attention was diverted to some rustling in the nearby undergrowth. Quickly turning to the bushes, he stared into their leafy branches as if daring whatever was within to make an appearance.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Foxes   Fun with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:22 am

Roselia, Mightyena, Swadloon, and a Leavanny exited the bush, looking rather mischievous in a grim way. Mirage stared at the pokemon as the Mightyena spoke, "Mirage the ZORUA and Doughnut Belly Sentret friend, you are both wanted for theft and harassment. Please hand yourselves over now and you wont get hurt. We are Team Noxious, we ask that you please hand yourselves over."
Mirage blinked, "Well....I'm out, Good luck with them!" Mirage turned around and took off into the bushes. There was no way she would be able to handle those pokemon, what she had not realized was that she had said something polite to the sentret. The zorua ducked under bushes as she ran, becoming enveloped in a red mist as she disguised herself.
(F**K DICE SHE'S A Leavanny!!!)
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Foxes   Fun with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:41 am

"Harassment!?" questioned Zack, turning to glare at Mirage before realising that she had turned and was already dashing away.
"Oh hell no! You're not leaving me here with these explorers!" yelled Zack rather irritated by the Zorua's sudden act of ditching. The Sentret then turned tail and ran after Mirage, the exploration team that appeared to be targeting Mirage giving chase shortly afterward.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Foxes   Fun with Foxes - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:50 am

Mirage had no idea what she had changed into at the moment, little did she know was she was a strong looking Leavanny, similar to the one that was leading the team. She stopped and pretended to be nonchalantly walking about, foraging for food. She hoped that her ruse would work and the team would just run right on past, forgetting about the zorua's ability to change their appearance to the naked eye. She half hoped that the sentret escaped, since he seemed to be a bit interesting...
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Foxes   Fun with Foxes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Zack had quickly scarpered up a tree shortly after dashing out of the clearing where the exploration team had found them. However, he remained close by, watching the foraging 'Leavanny' with curiosity. He had spotted a strange red mist in the corner of his eye as he had darted up into one of the trees where the team who had come after Mirage would hopefully not find him. Was this the Zorua's illusion ability at work? If so, it was definitely an amazing skill to have at your disposal.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Foxes   Fun with Foxes - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Her plan had been a success, the group merely stopped, looked around and saw a innocent leavanny looking for food before darting off again. Mirage doubted they would be fooled for long before they would facepalm and return after remembering a zorua's unique ability. The red mist swirled around her quickly once more as the illusion disappeared and she darted off into a bush to hide. She predicted that if the two were to return, they would see the leavanny illusion gone and think that she had run off. They would go search for her and look everywhere but here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun with Foxes   Fun with Foxes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun with Foxes
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next