Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

(Poll) Who were you in PMD Explorers of Sky?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

(Poll) Who were you in PMD Explorers of Sky? Empty
PostSubject: (Poll) Who were you in PMD Explorers of Sky?   (Poll) Who were you in PMD Explorers of Sky? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:38 am

For those of us who have played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky, we all know that it was AMAZING! If you don't agree, then I won't even open that argument, so please don't spaz on me...
Anyway, I've been so curious ever since arriving here; Who was everyone here when they played? I know that (probably) a lot of you haven't played the game, so that's alright...
But for those who have, please tell me who you were. If you played it more than once, just tell me which Pokémon was your favorite to play as and why.

To start: I played as a Piplup my first time, and I have to say that was also my favorite time. Discovering the amazing storyline, character development, and the music! Oh my gosh the music was enthralling!

So now it's your turn. I hope enough people see this to help satisfy my curiosity.
I'll see you roleplaying!
-Lina
Back to top Go down
Savato

Savato

Poké : 380

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Who were you in PMD Explorers of Sky?   (Poll) Who were you in PMD Explorers of Sky? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:43 pm

I've been playing as a Riolu, while my partner was Vulpix. It was quite interesting to play as Riolu, as it learned an attack, that increased in power, the less health one had.
So with a Fighting type, a Fire type and that attack against the normal story's finall boss's signature attack it was quite an easy battle.
PMD Sky rocks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Who were you in PMD Explorers of Sky?   (Poll) Who were you in PMD Explorers of Sky? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:41 pm

I was a pikachu in sky (And red... and gates to infinity) and my partner was, in sky, riolu. (in red it was squirtle, in gates to infinity it was axew)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Who were you in PMD Explorers of Sky?   (Poll) Who were you in PMD Explorers of Sky? EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:22 am

Savato wrote:
I've been playing as a Riolu, while my partner was Vulpix. It was quite interesting to play as Riolu, as it learned an attack, that increased in power, the less health one had.
So with a Fighting type, a Fire type and that attack against the normal story's finall boss's signature attack it was quite an easy battle.
PMD Sky rocks!
Savato, thank you so much for saying that! My second play-through of MD Sky I was a Riolu (both times my partner an Eevee) and the final boss (of the main storyline) was SO anticlimactic compared to my first time. I literally started the battle, chucked a stun seed at Dialga, petrifying him, ate a violent seed to max out my atrack and special attack, and went all out with Focus Punch. I dealt 846 points of damage (yes, I actually memorized it) and basically 1-hit KO'd him. Where as a Piplup, I actually had to go all the way to the bottom of Temporal Tower after losing to him too many times so I could stock up on items and level up an extra time or two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Who were you in PMD Explorers of Sky?   (Poll) Who were you in PMD Explorers of Sky? EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:28 am

I was Marissa the Vulpix, my partner was ______ the Mudkip, and together, we were team Vulkip! Or I just went with Blaster the Squirtle and we were Squirtpix. ANd the Mudkip's name wasn't really ______, I just don't remember what I mnamed him. And with Fire and Ground type moves, needless to say, we pwned the main story, Though me and my incessant use of AR might help a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Poll) Who were you in PMD Explorers of Sky?   (Poll) Who were you in PMD Explorers of Sky? Empty

Back to top Go down

(Poll) Who were you in PMD Explorers of Sky?
Page 1 of 1