Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge!   No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 5:12 am

Alright, I have my AR working again, and my soul silver game is being neglected. So i decided to put the pokemon modifier code to use.

I am going to allow YOU(yes YOU) to choose pokemon for me to spawn as my next team member for the route. I will list the routes here and you guys get to choose WHATEVER POKEMON YOU WANT ME TO HAVE(this includes Feebas). This will work as a normal nuzlocke though, if the pokemon faints, it's dead forever. Also if you give me a pokemon that can only evolve through trading I reserve the right to hack in its evolved version and use that once i'm ready to evolve it and have all necessary items. With the code i am using it allows me to use master balls and ultra balls to spawn the pokemon, I will use them ONLY on legendaries, any others will be legal pokeballs.

RULES FOR SPAWNING:
-Don't hog the routes! Let some other people have a chance to choose the pokemon!
-Dupes is on, so I cannot catch the same pokemon twice. Meaning DON'T SPAM THE SAME POKEMON ON ME.
-Level will be determined by the first pokemon I legit encounter on the route.
-ANY PLACE THAT YOU CAN EVEN ENCOUNTER A POKEMON ON CAN BE USED. Meaning yes headbutting trees count.
-I absolutely HAVE to catch that pokemon, meaning if I accidentally kill it the first time I have to spawn it again and again and again on that route until I catch it.
-If a route has NOT been taken, a pokemon randomizer will be used to determine the pokemon for that route.
-BANNED STARTER POKEMON: Magikarp, Feebas, Delibird, Dunsparce, Castform, Dratini and other such crappy pokemon as I would be unable to even get past the beginning.
Listings so far:

Currently in possession:

Currently Dead:

Last edited by BlueKat12 on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:07 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge!   No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:40 am

Start with a Spearow x3
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge!   No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 1:59 pm

Never used a spearow before 0w0

Route pokemon still need some love~
Back to top Go down
Crytic

Crytic

Poké : 0

PostSubject: Re: No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge!   No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:37 pm

I believe Seel could use some love. Not many use him apparently. GET DAT ADORABLE SEEL FIRST ROUTE!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge!   No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:00 pm

Seel hath been added!!
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge!   No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Second route weedle
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge!   No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:08 pm

Never used weedle too XD but ill add it once i return home to my main computer and not my phone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge!   No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:42 pm

Wobbuffet, any route. Maybe five.
It's a one shot insta-killer.

Last edited by Midas on Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge!   No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:43 pm

FOURTH ROUTE.. UHHHH.. PICHU
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

PostSubject: Re: No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge!   No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Switch Weedle for Venonat to catch on Route 30. (I think 30 is the second route?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge!   No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Ruins of Alph. Buizel. /shot
Back to top Go down
Sakura

Sakura

Poké : 780

PostSubject: Re: No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge!   No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge! EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:17 am

....hm...
Sunkeren, Sprout Tower 8D
or however you spell that >:3
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge!   No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge! EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:43 am

~Canceled due to Technical difficulties and code spawning a level 100 arceus and killing my entire level 5 team~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge!   No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge! Empty

Back to top Go down

No Choice Nuzlocke Challenge!
Page 1 of 1