Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Chasing the Wind

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chasing the Wind Empty
PostSubject: Chasing the Wind   Chasing the Wind EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:44 am

Chapter 1

A small girl at three years of age was wakening from her sleep by a loud bang that came from her father’s room. Being curious she went to see what the sound was while getting out of her bed she grabbed her stuffed black cat when she saw how dark her room was, the room was filled with many stuffed cats but the one in her arms had been a gift from her mother. “Come on Mesu-chan, let’s see if Daddy is ok.” she whispered to her friend as she walked over to her bedroom door and headed into the hallway.

Her father’s bedroom was on the other end of the hall taking a deep breath she tiptoed closer the door, just as she was about to turn the knob she stopped where she was, “You told me you wasn’t going to kill anyone.” a hushed voice hissed from inside the bedroom. “I did not kill him, I just hit above his heart he is still alive for the moment. Now go and get the child standing outside of the room.” another voice said, this one was calm and completely unfazed by the bang that had come just a few moments ago. The girl let out a quiet gasp and had turned to run back to her room but was cut short as she grabbed by her arm from a strong hand.

She looked up and saw a man that wasn’t that much older than her father, his eyes were light blue and had a tiered look to them but in reality he was upset at what his employee had done. “Leave her alone, she has nothing to do with this!” she heard her father struggling to say to the second man, she tried to get a look at him but he was in the shadows. The small child dropped her treasure and let out a scared gasp with tears coming out from her ocean blue eyes, she saw her father on the floor clutching his chest with red stuff seeping through his fingers. She didn’t feel the man holding her arm let go she just ran to her father’s side, “Daddy! Daddy are you ok? What’s that red stuff?” she asked as she knelt by the injured man’s side. “Isn’t that sweet? She’s more worried for you then herself. How touching.” the shadowed man said as he watched the girl run towards her father. The blue eyed man glanced at his partner, “We should leave sir.” he said with edginess as his comrade walked towards him as he walked out of the room and into the hall.

“Of course, let’s leave. But first I shall say a few words with our friend here.” he said standing in the door way. “Good bye, Zugaikotsu-chan.” he said picking up Mesu-chan as he left the room closing that door behind him. The girl stared at the door for what seemed like a life time when she heard the sound of movement beside her, she turned around to see her father struggling to get up. “We have to get out of here.” her father said as he coughed blood he was starting to feel darkness to close in but he knew he had to get his daughter out of the house. The girl looked at her injured parent as he wrapped a blanket around her small body; she tilted her head in confusion wondering why her father would be doing this. Just as she was about to ask her question she began to cough she breathed in but continued to cough, he father looked down in horror knowing what was going on as soon as his daughter had started coughing when she was trying to breath. He unbuttoned his night shirt and tore a small portion of it off and placed it over her mouth, “Leave this over your mouth it’ll help you breathe a little better.” He said before he placed the remains of his shirt over his mouth he had a very bad feeling about this.

The girl did as she was told as she felt herself being picked up and her father started to run, by that time the room was hot; hotter than the summer days when she would be eating a melting Popsicle. The last thing she remembered was her father saying for her not to worry, he won’t let anything happen to her she fell asleep shortly after that. By the time the child awoke again she felt cold she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and looked around and saw that her house was gone and her father as sleeping on top of her. She got out from underneath him and tried to wake him up by shaking his shoulder, “Daddy what happened to the house?” she asked him waiting for a response. When no sound came from him she shook him a little harder, “Daddy wake up. Daddy, Daddy please wake up.” she said a little louder trying to wake her father tears falling from her eyes. “Daddy!!” she screamed.

A young woman of the age sixteen screamed as she sat up waking up from her dream, panting she clutched her chest to try to keep her heart from leaping out of her chest. “The dream again?” a quiet voice came from the shadows as a light was turned on. The girl looked at the electric clock that stood between the beds in the room; it was 6:45 in the morning, with a small sigh she nodded yes. “Do you want to talk about it?” the boy asked as she looked over to him; he too looked sixteen years old, he had messy black hair, emerald green eyes, and pale skin, “I’ll be fine Ulquiorra-san. However I won’t be able to go back to sleep.” she said to her roommate. Ulquiorra sighed in annoyance this had been the fifth time in the past month that he had been waken from his sleep due to the girls screaming, it was starting to get annoying for him. “It will help if you talk about it, Ren.” he said to the dark haired girl. If people didn’t know any better they would of thought that they were twins, if not for Ren’s long hair and blue eyes it would have been near impossible to tell them apart.

Ren was about to say something when she was interrupted by a soft mew and a low growl, she looked at the foot of her bed and saw her two cats. One was a white Turkish Angora named “Tenshi” and a dark brown Norwegian Forest Cat named “Neko”, Neko made another low growl, upset that he had been woken up from his sleep while Tenshi crawled into her master’s lap worried for her owner and looked at Neko and hiss quietly at him, “Shut up she had a nightmare.” Ren chuckled softly at her cats and stroked behind Tenshi’s ear causing her to relax and starting to purr. Ulquiorra shook his head and got out of bed and walked over to a dresser near the far corner, their room was big despite that it looked small. The room contained two twin sized beds with a small night stand standing between them, two large dressers, and a small closet, on Ren’s side of the room it was slightly cluttered; she had text books scattered around at the end of her bed and her black book bag was hanging loosely on the closet doorknob. Ulquiorra’s side of the room was amazingly spotless, he was one of the most organized people that you could ever meet, the only things he out were is clothes for the day and on his dresser a large case that was being covered with a small black cloth and a jar of insects; Ulquiorra and Ren heard both heard squeaking coming from the case both looking unfazed, “He’s starting to get hungry.” Ren said as she too got out of bed setting Tenshi on her bed beside Neko. “Thank you for pointing out my pets needs Ren, but I know what he needs and you know that he still doesn’t fully trust you yet. Could you go down stairs and bring a mango, please?” He asked as he took the cloth off the box revealing a small bundle of brown fur and large black wings. It looked around lazily and started to climb towards the top of the small tree and waited patiently to be let out, Ren chuckled seeing the tiny creature, “Well since you said please, ok. I need to feed my babies too, come on you two.” Ren called as she opened the door that lead to a small hallway, both her cats leapt off her bed and headed towards their master.

Tenshi more made a beeline for down stairs while Neko stayed close to his owner’s side and seemed to sigh as his companion, he looked up at Ren and mewed lowly, “I think I got you our names mixed up.” he mewed gruffly. Neko was more calm then the white cat but he was very easy to anger but he never lashed out he would just leave the room and sit on the window sill, Tenshi on the other hand was like a kitten; she always wanted to play and had limitless amount of energy, there was only two things that was slightly odd about the two cats. One they actually fight well together when they need too and two they both were very protective of Ren; she could never figure out why they were like that but she didn’t mind she was happy just to be with them. “I think I got your names right.” Ren said as she bent down to pick up the big cat only for him to jump onto her shoulders as he laid into a comfortable position.

Ren got to the foot of the stairs and caught the scent of coffee, “ Stark-san must be up.” She said to herself as she entered the kitchen. At the table was an older man that looked old enough to be her dad, he looked up from the newspaper he was reading and made a small smile at her, “Morning Ren, sleep well?” he asked her as he went back to his morning paper. “Not really, had trouble sleeping.” Ren said as she opened the fridge and got the carton of milk and a mango. He chuckled softy, “Must be the nerves getting to you.” He said taking a sip from his coffee. “Stark-san, I don’t get nervous over something so trivial like going to a new school.” Ren said closing the fridge as she poured the milk into her cat’s water dish and went back upstairs, “I’m going to get ready; I don’t want to be late.” she said quietly while Stark shook his head, “She’s like Ulquiorra at times but she is scared of what everyone else with think.” Stark said to himself as Ren disappeared upstairs.

Ren came back in the room and saw that Mucielgo was already out of his cage, handing the fruit to Ulquiorra she grabbed her cloths from her closet and went into the bathroom. “She’s awfully quiet this morning.” the Fox Bat squeaked taking a piece of mango that Ulquiorra cut. “She starting at my school today and it’s a late start.” Ulquiorra said in his usual monotone voice as he got up to get dressed. Mucielgo nearly choked on his breakfast only he ended up spiting it out. “Why would she want to go there?! Did he put something in her tea?” the bat asked taking a small bite of his mushy food. “He hasn’t been here in over three years the only time we do see him is when we have the New Year’s dinner.” Ulquiorra said when Tenshi and Neko entered the room. Neko went to the window sill and laid down while Tenshi got on the bed, “There is something I don’t like about that man.” Neko mewed glaring out the window, “You say that about almost everyone. Ren doesn’t trust him either or most of the others in that house.” Tenshi put in, Neko was right and he had every right to be cautious.

Ren finally came out of the bathroom wearing dark blue jeans, black boots and a black tank top, Ulquiorra had gotten dressed during the cat’s conversation. He was wearing black jeans, a Three Doors Down T-shirt and black Converse shoes with a green design. Ren went back to the closet and got a white jacket and her black leather jacket. “Ready?” the black haired boy asked as she put her books into her bag, “Ready as I’ll ever be.” she replied while getting her I-Pod touch.

There was no turning back now, Ren took a deep sigh and followed Ulquiorra down stairs both grabbing an apple and said good bye to Stark-san. Have a good day you two, he thought as they left the house heading for the garage. Ulquiorra got two helmets and tossed one to Ren, swiftly catching it while putting on her other jacket. Ulquiorra also put on a leather jacket along with leather gloves and put on his helmet; he gave Ren his book bag, Ren had hers' on her side. Ulquiorra opened the garage door slowly rising up revealing a black motorcycle with green sides. Both kids got on the bike and with a roar from the motorcycle they rode off passing many trees, living out in the country had its up’s and down’s but it was nice to live out there. Now they were leaving their country home and heading for civilization and the one thing that all kids dread of going to.

School.
Back to top Go down

Chasing the Wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing the Wind   Chasing the Wind EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:46 am

Chapter 2

A young light brown haired woman was walking to school when a shadow crept up from behind her, “Good morning Orihime.” a girl with violate eyes said as she walked closer to her. Orihime turned around to see of her many friends from school, “Oh hey Rukia, how are you this morning?” she asked smiling at her close friend. Rukia sighed and placed her hand on her hip, “Truthfully. I’m not off to a good start, Nii-sama gave me a ride to the shop this morning and I was waiting for Ichigo to walk to school with me but he never showed up. He better have a good reason for being late.” She said with a frown on her face. The two girls heard a faint rumbling coming from behind them both with a curious look on their face they turned around just as a flash of orange and blue nearly knocked them over. “At it again? Those two never change. You girls ok?” asked a red head man while holding the two girls back. “Renji, where’d you come from?” Rukia asked her childhood friend. “I’m ok thank you for getting us out of the way Renji. If it wasn’t for you then we would of gotten ran over.” Orihime replied and sweat dropped as Renji lightly slapped the back of Rukia’s head when he heard her response.

“That’s the thanks’ I get for saving you? At least Orihime showed some gratitude.” Renji huffed slinging his backpack over his shoulder. “Well what did you expect me to say, “Renji thank you for saving me and Orihime”? Besides Orihime just said “thank you” for both of us! ” Rukia fumed rubbing the back of her head. It wasn’t long before the three students heard the roar of a motorcycle as it started to come closer, “What is that?” Renji asked straining to hear where the sound was coming from. “You don’t think it could be a biker gang could it?” Orihime asked worriedly looking at her classmates. “Orihime there’s only one motorcycle.” Rukia said as the roar grew louder. Just then a flash of green passed the two girls and the boy, for Orihime time seemed to slow down for her; she could have sworn that she saw a pair of green eyes as the bike sped on. Was that Ulquiorra? , she thought when the bike disappeared at the top of the hill. Rukia and Renji were already walking towards school, Rukia paused for a moment and looked back to see Orihime looking at the top of the hill, “Come on Orihime we’re going to be late!” she shouted trying to get the girls attention. “Oh coming!” the girl called running to catch up with her friends.

Ulquiorra and Ren finally made it to their designation, “I’m going to put the bike in the garage, will you be ok for a few minutes?” Ulquiorra asked the girl. Ren took the helmet off and shook her hair feeling the breeze flowing through it, “I’ll be fine I’m going to try to find Grimmjow.” She said handing Ulquiorra the spare helmet.
“I’d rather you not, he is nothing but trouble.”

“Aw come on Nii-sama, don’t be such a spoil sport.”

Ren chuckled when she saw Ulquiorra’s annoyed look, he didn’t really like it when she called him her brother when they weren’t blood related. But he knew that he was the only close family that she had aside from Stark and Harribel-san. With a sigh he took the helmet and looked at her with a serious glare, “Just try to stay out of trouble ok?” he asked her, Ren looked at her adopted brother he never acted this way unless it was for a good reason. “You got it.” she replied back while putting her ear buds in and turned on her I-Pod. I should have brought my guitar, she thought as she walked towards a nearby tree staying out of the other student’s way. Several of them were glancing at her; some of the students were wearing black jackets while some of the other’s where wearing white jackets, the one in black where what her family called “Shinigami” or “Soul Reaper”. While the one wearing white leather jackets were the “Espada”, with a small sigh Ren took of her black jacket and leaned against a tree only problem was she had bumped into something else.

“Ow!” a voice squeaked from behind her, quickly lifting herself up Ren turned around and saw a girl that looked about fourteen with purple hair in a high ponytail; she had fallen to the ground. “I’m so sorry I didn’t see you there. Are you ok?” she asked extending her hand to help the younger girl up, looking to see what had bumped into her the girl saw Ren’s hand and took it. “That’s ok I should have been looking where I was going.” she said rubbing the back of her head. The girl was about to say something when there was a faint rumbling that was slowly getting closer to them; a blur of blue and orange was heading straight towards them the purple haired girl jumped back, “Look out!” she cried at Ren when she didn’t move. At the last second Ren leapt into the tree making a front flip and held on to the branch.

The was a loud smack followed by a thud, on the ground was an orange haired boy laying on his back next to him was a neon blue haired boy; both looked about Ulquiorra’s age. “Are you two ok?” the purple haired girl asked the two boys. “You may want to step back kid, Grimmjow has a bad temper.” Ren said when sure enough the two boy were back on their feet glaring at each other. “Damn it Kurosaki, you cheated!” Grimmjow shouted at the orange head. “How did I cheat?! We were running right next to each other, bakame!” Kurosaki shouted back. “See?” Ren said at the now terrified girl she slowly scurried away from the two enraged teens. “Stay out of this Ren!” Grimmjow shouted at the tree and glared back at Ichigo. Three, two, one, she thought counting down for when Grimmjow would realize that Ren was at his school. “Ren! When did you get here?” the blue haired boy asked, “About five minutes ago, and it was a tie. Were you guys racing to school?” she asked leaping to the ground. Ichigo looked at the two with a confused look, “You two know each other?” he asked when two girls and a red-headed came through the gates.

“I’ve always wondered how that had happened. Now I get the idea, thanks Orihime.” Rukia said while Orihime explained of how she and Ulquiorra had gotten together. It wasn’t long before she spotted Ichigo and Grimmjow talking to a student that she never seen at the school. “Hello my name’s Ren it is a pleasure to meet you.” the new girl introduced herself to Ichigo; it didn’t bother Rukia that Ichigo was talking to a girl but it did bother her that he completely forgot that he was supposed to walk with her this morning. She walked over to the trio quickly, Ren saw the raven haired girl coming closer with a scary look on her face, If looks could kill, Ren thought. “Nice to meet you I’m Ichi-ack!”Ichigo grunted as Rukia elbowed him in his side, “What the hell, Rukia!?”Ichigo shouted at the short girl. “You may want to leave while you can, go find the headmaster’s Office.” Grimmjow whispered in Ren’s ear. She nodded and walked away from the fighting couple and went inside the building, the school itself was big on the outside but it was much bigger in the inside. Talk about a small fish in a big pond, Ren thought as she walked past several people; trying her best to evade the students passing her with twists and quick turns she finally made it to an empty hall.

It was quiet despite the other students from the other hallway were very noisy. The only sound that you could hear was the tapping of Ren’s shoes while she was looking for the headmaster’s Office, “Classroom, classroom, all of these are classrooms.” she muttered trying to find what she was looking for. “Lost are we?” a snide voice came from behind her, Ren turned around quickly and looked up in fear. “N-Nnoitora.” she whispered, the teen in front of her was tall with shoulder long hair along with a toothy grin, “Hello Ren.” he whispered ginning wider.
Back to top Go down

Chasing the Wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing the Wind   Chasing the Wind EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:47 am

Chapter 3

Brushing her hair behind her ears, and smiling weakly, she began to move backwards slowly. “Well, I was just looking for the headmaster’s office…” she said in a meek voice. Nnoitora moved closer to her until her back was against the wall. “Well then, allow me to show you where it is,” He gazed down at her , frightened, he seemed to like having this control over her, no matter how small the amount may be. Nnoitora moved closer to her face and Ren let out a small whimper. “Is there a problem here?” said a voice to the right of them. Nnoitora turned his head slowly toward the sound of the voice and looked upon a Navy-blue haired young man wearing a pair of glasses with an unamused expression. “Why hello there Ishida-san, and no, there is no problem, I was just helping this poor girl find her way to the headmasters office.” he said with a smirk. “Why do I find that hard to believe…..” Ishida said.

Somehow in the middle of their exchange, Ren was able to get out from under Nnoitora’s arm. “I appreciate the help, but I think I can find it on my own just fine.” She said in a shaky voice. “Yeah, you totally didn’t get lost….” Nnoitora said with a chuckle. Ren glared at him and turned around. “Um miss…. You are going the wrong way, here, why don’t I show you where it is, “ Ren tensed a little. “ Oh come on, I’m certainly better than that ruffian there.” Ishida-san said and extended a hand out to her. Ren had to agree with him, he was a much better choice than being stuck with Nnoitora. Plus, it seemed like he actually knew where he was going. “Alright, and thank you. “ Ren said and nervously took Ishida’s hand. Nnoitora glared at the two as they left. “Always ruining my fun…” He grumbled under his breath.

A few minutes later, Ishida and Ren where outside of the headmaster’s office. “Well, here we are.” Ishida said showing Ren the door. Hesitantly Ren faced Ishida, “T-thank for earlier um...” she whispered looking down. “Don’t mention it. My name is Ishida, Ishida Uryu.” He said adjusting his glasses. “Thank you Ishida-san, my name’s Zugaikotsu Ren. You can just call me Ren if you want.” Ren said shyly looking up. Just then the door slid open reviling a young woman also with glasses, “Are you Miss. Zugaikotsu?” she asked in a curt voice, “Ah, yes, I am. “ Ren said with a quick nod. “ The headmaster has been waiting for you, “ she said. She went and sat back down at her desk. Ren turned to say good bye to Ishida-san only to find the hall empty again. “We haven’t got all day! Enter!” boomed a voice from inside the office making Ren jump out of her skin. Ren scurried into the office and quickly found out who the headmaster was. “Sit down.” the man said his voice full of authority. Ren did as she was told and sat in the chair; she was able to get a good look at the man that was in charge of the whole school. “I am Genryusai Yamamoto; the headmaster of this school.” the elderly man said staring at Ren. It felt like he was staring into her soul. Yamamoto was an old man that seemed to be very wise and a person you didn’t want to cross.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, sir…” Ren said in a quiet tone, honestly this man scared her a little. “Speak up when you are speaking with me young lady; I will not tolerate any foolishness here. The situation is already critical with the Espada now there is one more.” Yamamoto muttered the last part to himself. “Forgive me sir; I’m not fully a member of the Espada.” Ren said a little louder than before.
Back to top Go down

Chasing the Wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing the Wind   Chasing the Wind EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:49 am

Chapter 4

“I do not care if you are a part of the Espada; it is the family that you are in. I care about the safety of my students and will do whatever it takes to keep them safe.” the Headmaster said sternly. Ren lowered her head knowing what he was talking about, the family she was in and in a way a prison. Aizen Sosuske was the leader of the Espada and Ren’s adopted father. Aizen may have adopted her into his family but he was nothing like a father; whenever Ren would have to see him on certain occasions she was always in fear. She could not explain it but the man petrified her. “I understand Headmaster Yamamoto. I will not cause you any trouble,” she said just as the first bell rang. Yamamoto sat there for moment thinking about what Ren had said. She seemed like a nice girl despite the fact she was in league with Aizen.

Shuuhei Hisagi was walking to his first class with his head low. He had just broken up with his girlfriend after they had been dating for three years. He was going to miss her but he knew he did the right thing she was in love with another man; with a heavy sigh he entered his classroom but not before bumpping into a girl close to his age. "Oh I'm sorry." she whispered making herself look small. He just shrugged and allowed her to go in first, she nooded and went in. Heading to his seat he noticed that the Espada were once again speaking in Spanish, however the black haired boy Ulquiorra was as quiet as ever.

The teacher cleared his throat and all of the students stopped talking and went to thier seats. "Everyone this is our new student, Zugaikotsu Ren. Why don't you tell us a few things about yourself Ren?" the teacher asked her. Ren looked at the class seeing the other students staring at her made her blish and she lowered her head, "W-well I like to read Shojo manga and draw animals." she said in a soft voice. "You forgot to mention that you suck at public speaking!" Loli sneered, Nnoitora offered a high five to her. The girl just looked at his hand in disgust and turned her attention back to her "Sister".

Ren sighed saddly and went to the seat that the teacher told her to sit next too. She glanced over and noticed that it was the boy she bumpped into a moment ago. He had short spiky dark purple hair and a 69 tattooed on his left cheek. He seems sad. she thought as she saw a blue Aura around his body. She took note that he was wearing a grey scarff indoors even though it was warm in the biulding.

Fastforward to lunch

Ren was on the roof of the school eating her lunch. As she bit into her sandwich she heard the door open. Looking behind her she saw several people. They walked passed her and sat a few feet away from her. Ren went back to eating quietly. "I still don't get what the problem is." Ichigo said taking out his own lunch. Renji sighed as he would have to explain the situation to Ichigo, again. "I can't beleive that you forgot; she's a part of the Espada!" the red haired young man shouted. Rukia looked to her left and saw the new girl from that morning. It was hard to beleive that she was one of the Espada considering that she didn't act like the others. She elbowed Renji in the side hard, "Renji she's right over there becarful of what you say." she scowled he childhood friend. Renji doubled over in pain grabbing his side. "Ren why don't you join us?" Orihime asked the black haired girl. Ren looked up in confusion, "Me?" she asked pointing to herself.
Back to top Go down

Chasing the Wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing the Wind   Chasing the Wind EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:50 am

Chapter 5

"Orihime are you out of your mind?!" Renji and Ichigo said at the same time before Ren could even give her answer. Orihime flinched slightly at the boy's outburst, "You didn't have to say it like that guys. She was just trying to make her feel welcome!" Rukia shouted and the two taller boys. "It's Ren." a quiet voice came from behind them. The three students looked behind them and saw Ren standing right behind them with a sad look. "Orihime thank you for the offer but you don't have to be nice to me just because I'm Ulquiorra's sister."

Ichigo and Renji froze and looked at Ren like she just grown a second head. "What?!" they shouted putting their hands on their head trying to stop a headache from coming. "But Ren that's not it at all. Yes you may be Ulquiorra's sister but that not why. You’re a new student and I want you to feel welcome to the school." Orihime explained.

Ren sighed she wasn't used to this much attention. Well now was a good time to try to make some new friends. "You win, Orihime." she said quietly walking closer to the group. Orihime smiled happy to hear Ren's decision, but the others were still skeptical including Rukia. "So, Ren; what made you want to eat outside?" Renji asked. The young girl looked at Renji for a moment and pulled out her sketchbook. "Being outside helps me think of what I can draw next, plus the view up here is amazing." she replied before looking beyond the rooftop overlooking the town.

"Ohh do you have some new drawings Ren?" Orihime asked with excitement. By now Ren and the others had finished eating, "I just have this idea in my head but it's hard to explain. I just started drawing the outline of a tree trunk." she explained when her book was snatched out of her hands. "Hey that's my--" she started when she got cut off. "And just what are you going to do about it, Ren?" Loli sneered. She waved Ren's book around dangerously over the railing. "Come on Loli, just give it back." Menoly said timidly, "And why should I?! Ren needs to learn her place here!" Loli shouted at Menoly. Renji and Ichigo were about to help Ren when they were stopped by two boy's: Yammy and Nnoitora.

"Now what do we do?" Orihime whispered to Rukia, "I don't know Orihime, but we can't just--" "What are you two whispering about?!" Yammy yelled taking a few steps closer to them. Orihime whimpered quietly while Rukia placed herself in front of the other girl. "Leave them alone Yammy!" Ren shouted glaring at Loli. "You be quiet!" Loli shouted raising her hand high and backhanded Ren across the face. The force that Loli had put in was enough to send Ren to the ground; Orihime, Rukia, Renji, and Ichigo all gasped. Ren. Orihime thought sadly. Ren was about to get up when Loli stomped on her back sending her back to the ground with a small grunt, "You think you’re so perfect do you?! You think you can just come here wanting nothing to do with us then you want to come here!" Loli screeched while stomping on Ren's back even harder.

Ren closed her eyes tightly and clenched her fists trying to endure the pain. "Ren!" Ichigo shouted dashing forward only to be grabbed by Nnoitora, "You're not going anywhere." he said in a snide tone. Just endure it. This is nothing compared to what Aizen does. Ren thought close to tears. "Loli cut it out she's had enough." Menoly said holding on to the Sketchbook. Loli growled,"Alright one more for good measure. I'm not the Captain of the Cheerleading Squad for nothing." she said with an evil grin raising her leg as high as it could go. Bringing it down as hard as she could a pale hand stopped the oncoming foot halfway on Ren's back. "Is there a problem here?" asked a monotone voice. Green eyes looked over to the black haired girl, her own eyes in mild fear. "Ul-Ulquiorra." Loli whispered.

"Che. What are you doing here, Ulquiorra?” Nnoitora asked the shorter Espada. "That is none of your concern Nnoitora. Menoly please put Ren's Notebook on the ground." Ulquiorra said showing no emotion. Menoly did as she was told and placed the book on the floor. "Don't listen to him! He's nothing but an Emo freak!" Loli shouted at her sister. Menoly flinched at her sister's harsh tone as Ulquiorra let go of her foot and knelt beside Ren, "Are you alright?" he asked as she slowly got up. Her hair was covering her face so it was hard for him to tell how she was but he knew that she thought that she had embarrassed him. It was completely the opposite; Ulquiorra rarely showed any emotions but to Orihime and Ren.

Yammy being to over-grown oaf that he is charged at Ulquiorra ready to punch him,"Raaaaaaa!! Offf!" he shouted getting kicked in the gut by Ulquiorra. "Yammy you should not even be here. You were suspended for trying to sneak into the girls’ locker room." Ulquiorra said not looking back. "Ulquiorra you bastard!" Loli shouted about to punch Ulquiorra in the face. Ren was too fazed to notice what was going on, and then a hand stopped Loli's punch stopping her in her tracks.

The rooftop was dead quiet except for the smack sound that came from Loli's fist and another hand. This time it looked like Loli's eyes could have popped out of their sockets. "G-Grimm-Grimmjow." she whispered paralyzed in fear. "What's the matter Loli? Scared?" he asked with a snide tone. Loli growled, "Like hell I am!" she shouted trembling in fear. Loli dashed at Grimmjow ready to punch him, he grabbed her hand again, "If you’re going to hit someone make sure you aren’t already caught." he said before head-butting Loli's head.
Back to top Go down

Chasing the Wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing the Wind   Chasing the Wind EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:51 am

Chapter 6

Ren heard the sounds of two heads hitting each other and slowly looked up. Lolli was on the ground rubbing her head, "Damn it Grimmjow! That hurt!" she shouted as she started to get up. Grimmjow was about to say something when Ren interuppted, "Grimmjow. We need to get to class before we're late." she said softly as she got most of her belongings. "What are you talking abou-" BRIING! and sure enough the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chasing the Wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing the Wind   Chasing the Wind Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing the Wind
Page 1 of 1