Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Fight for freedom across the lands!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fight for freedom across the lands! Empty
PostSubject: Fight for freedom across the lands!   Fight for freedom across the lands! EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 8:33 pm

[People participating]
- Me.
- Empty
- Empty
- Empty
- Empty
- Empty
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Intro]
Hello and welcome to a rp I'm setting up for purposes of rping outside of the actual pmd rp thing. Anyways! This is set in midevil ages, the age of swords, bows, magic, and castles! So basically, You shall introduce your character in a paragraph or two.
Example, not my character, plus it's kinda short so yeah:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Plot]
About five years ago, A King is sitting down on his throne, looking at the sky trough his glass roof, noticing the sky was a bright red. 'Oh no.. This always means bad news..' And the king stands up and walks outside, and starts running trough the village. 'How could I be as dumb as to think that we were clear for when I'm king?It always has happened to me previous Fathers and Mothers, How could I think I'm going to be the first king or queen to not get attacked by some great evil!' And the king runs outside, noticing a dark fog outside, Turning around and running, telling everyone to stay inside. He goes in his castle, Getting all the guards inside, closing the castle doors, and locking them. After a while, they go outside, to notice everything normal but the dark fog shrouding the city, hoping to dear god a hero steps up to go and slay the beast that created the fog.
[Leveling System]
Every enemies i shall give you some exp, and i shall edit this post to give you a level up and a base level! The base level is 1, And i shall start you out with weak enemies so you can rank up easier at the beginning. i will also have creative places, for example, this will be used in the rp, -The planes of Beginning.
[Character logs]
- Me, Unknown guardian of the heros - Level ???, King - Level 20
-
-
-
-
-
Back to top Go down

Fight for freedom across the lands!
Page 1 of 1