Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Poké : 3220

Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person]   Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:42 am

First topic message reminder :

Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person] - Page 2 2gvld8w

Mirage

Silence. That was all she heard in this empty forest of darkness. The zorua sighed as she rolled onto her back, looking up at the sky. She could not find that Team Tsunami pokemon anywhere, they had probably gone off someplace else. She pouted, she wanted to get her revenge. The fox pokemon looked up at the sky of leaves, branches and shadows. She had chosen this place as her home, after all, should not a dark type pokemon adore the darkness like this? The zorua let loose an exaggerated sigh as she stretched her legs and let them lay flat on the rock. She stood up and leaped onto a rock, one that jutted out of the ground like a knife through paper. She had to admit she was rather lonely...she would even act nice for a bit just to get someone to stick around...or would it spend even more time to steal something from them? Time flew as she debated this topic as silent as the night in her head. The zorua was bored, this was something waiting could not fix. After all, this was NOT a waiting game...
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person]   Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:28 pm

*Shiro saw that coming. See knew fleeing was not an option. Look around, see what you can use was her plan. But what to use at all? The trees or some scortched leaves. . . Yes, the leaves! The ember attack kept its route on some coil-reminderable leaves which were set ablaze right away infront of her, the Zorua to be forced to pass through thr handmade campfire ((not sure if that's possible, sorry if so. Couldn't come up with anything else)) Would her lucky charm work this time too? Or would she be knocked-out yet again. . .!
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person]   Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:12 pm

(lucky charm? Items that come with the chara cannot do anything. Also dont worry ill just explain it in how i am currently reading it as. If  i get it wrong sorry but please try to be more descriptive..that or i am derping up majorly.) The zorua was surprised as leaves fell from a tree and set the ground aflame in front of her with their blaze. She had been forced to come to a halt to avoid running into the leaves, but the wind had decided to rain on her small victory and blow the smoke into the zorua's face. Mirage screeched as she was blinded, but instead of thrashing about wildly in hopes of hitting the vulpix she had stayed still and moved her ears and nose around. Since one of her senses were toast, she could just use the others as a substitute. Mirage listened carefully, trying to find the vulpix's footsteps in the middle of the crackling of the flames. She was temporarily blinded, but not out. (btw i think our charas battle should end in a draw since they are both about the same level :) Also just a warning, Asterisk rping is not allowed, *totally didn't just find out* so if you could please switch to what I am currently using to rp please?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person]   Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:40 pm

((1 not a lucky aura or anything. It has no affection and it's completely useless. It's like, how we people say "our lucky charm" which doesn't exist at all? :P
2 didn't thought it that way but I like this, we keep it up!
3 sure! I end the fight?
4 sorry, that's my rp style at twitter and well, adapted it here too xD will remove))
Shiro herself was too not in capable of full sight, due to the smoke she had accidentaly caused, walking around, trying to exit the block of vision area while being worried about Mirage as of might be hurt "Are you alright Ira?!" she shouted, not being able to spot her at all
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person]   Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Mirage's ears perked even higher as she heard the vulpix's voice, asking her if she was alright. Mirage wondered if this was a trick. Was the vulpix just concerned about her safety, or was this a trap to catch Mirage off guard? The Zorua decided to trust the vulpix. If the vulpix decided to trick her she could always just rip her to pieces, was her thought process. Mirage called out, "I'm fine, I'm a bit burned, and I think i've got ash in my eye but i'm good." Mirage managed to open one of her eyes and see that the flames of the leaves were beginning to spread like liquid onto the grass. Mirage shouted, "The fire is spreading!" and turned to try and dig dirt onto the fire in attempt to suffocate the flames.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person]   Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:17 pm

"Oh no!" Shiro replied, jumping all over the fires, looking to find the Zorua "Ira, where are you?!" she also added, looking around carefully to help her, starting to egt worried about her safety.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person]   Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 7:36 pm

Mirage had quickly managed to put out the fire, the smoke still remained hanging in the air but at least the main threat was out. She ducked down low, remembering that it was best to keep low. The smoke would eventually be cleared out by the wind, "I'm here!" The zorua spoke, calling out to the vulpix. She  lifted her head as the smoke cleared and sat down, trying to rub the burning sensation out of her eyes. The zorua shook her head, finally freeing her eyes and able to see once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person]   Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom is a Foe even an Outlaw Loathes[Open to One Person]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2