Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon RP

Prepare to face a new set of challenges in this brand-new Pokemon world as you square off against new enemies and rivals, forge new friendships, and create teams to travel the world with on your quest of discovery

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
-Quick Links-
Starter Poké Donation | Guildmaster Requests | Admin Requests | Current Sitewide Event
Grassveil BU Requests | Aileron BU Requests

-NOTICES-
Welcome to PMD!

Event Manager Applications are open! >>Link<<
Moderator Applications are open! >>Link!<<
For site updates as they happen, join our Discord server! >>Here!<<

Team Shion is looking for members

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Team Shion is looking for members Empty
PostSubject: Team Shion is looking for members   Team Shion is looking for members EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:56 am

Hello people Swampy and his OC roxas are lookin for members to make team shion

Requirements

Water type is suggested due to the team name but I'm fine with any
If female charecter I am suggesting that romance will be involved depending on the pokemon
Link to original bio
Name level type of Pokemon
Role play sample wouldn't hurt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Shion is looking for members   Team Shion is looking for members EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:28 am

Hi, Swampurt! She's not a water type, but I'm willing to have my character Nisha team up with Roxas.

Name: Nisha
Level: 5
Species: Purrloin
Here's a link to her bio: https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t2243-nisha-the-purrloin

And you wanted a roleplay sample? Here you go~

Click me!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Shion is looking for members   Team Shion is looking for members EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:24 am

I'm good with Nisha but you do need to be ok with subjected romance later on and i might make a charecter later for it if I can be donated some poke so I can make a female shiny Oshawott charecter I have in mind and yes Nisha would work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Shion is looking for members   Team Shion is looking for members EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:46 am

Alrighty then! I'm fine with the romance thing. ^^ So are we starting in Grassveil Town, the Guild, or what? Or are we still waiting for members?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Shion is looking for members   Team Shion is looking for members EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:09 am

I would say still waiting cause 3 or 4 would be good and if u want a guy is helping me by leveling up my oshawott with me if u want to join to get levels on ur charecter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Shion is looking for members   Team Shion is looking for members EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 2:45 am

Hey, you guys still need another member? Been trying to get Loot-Loot into another team for the longest time now.

https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org/t1897-loot-loot-the-pawniard

Let me know what you think. I'll try to be timely about checking the site for posts and responses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Shion is looking for members   Team Shion is looking for members EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Yeah, we didn't start anything yet. I'm okay with Loot-Loot! He seems like an interesting character.

And just to let you guys know: School starts on the 9th for me so I might not be able to post everyday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Shion is looking for members   Team Shion is looking for members EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:12 pm

It's cool, I've already started school, so I might not be able to either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Shion is looking for members   Team Shion is looking for members EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:23 pm

So, Swampurt, do you have everything set up yet or...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Shion is looking for members   Team Shion is looking for members EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 3:42 am

Sorry been busy with stuff loot u accepted I'm also working on making another charecter on another account for RP needs if we get 1 more person I accept we will start ill give it a week
Back to top Go down
Solilo
Founder
Solilo

Poké : 290

PostSubject: Re: Team Shion is looking for members   Team Shion is looking for members EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:09 pm

Good luck with that. It is against the rules to have more than one account on this site.
Back to top Go down
https://pmd-roleplay.forumotion.org

PostSubject: Re: Team Shion is looking for members   Team Shion is looking for members EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 5:00 am

Gulp that means i have to do long term grinding damn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Shion is looking for members   Team Shion is looking for members EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:39 pm

OK One day left on sign ups for team Shion casue tommorrow ill be strating the rp thread for our team meet up thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Shion is looking for members   Team Shion is looking for members EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 12:54 am

Ok sign ups are over we shall start rping soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Shion is looking for members   Team Shion is looking for members EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 2:33 am

Ok im calling tema Shion possibly closed if the mebers dont replay by the release of X and Y
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Shion is looking for members   Team Shion is looking for members Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Shion is looking for members
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next